Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DarkPresent

Morath

Hi, today we was killing an Casty and that guy stoled our drop from it. Will explain:

ATA was tanking the casty and he run out of mana so he dissed when the casty was on 500 hp. At that time me and Dre shooted it to 200 hp. Then ATA attacked it and Dre shooted. That guy attacked too and harmed it... he did more dmg to the mob so he took the bag. Wanted to let u know about him.

If i see that guy in an guild, no matter what is that guild i will start broding all persons in it. If thats a allye guild to LION, i will leave the guild for life, but i will brod the guild where and when i can. Don't accept a scammer!

Morath is known for such behaviour, he also likes to follow someone around who is training, and att the creatures you are training on (you moves spots he follows you an let other empty spawns be empty), just so he can try and press for some money, same goes if he finds can jump a bag from a group of people doing mixing projects together.

Me i for the time beeing i will play the game as if he does not exist, but i would not mind seeing him on the pk central more often.

Morath is known for such behaviour, he also likes to follow someone around who is training, and att the creatures you are training on (you moves spots he follows you an let other empty spawns be empty), just so he can try and press for some money, same goes if he finds can jump a bag from a group of people doing mixing projects together.

Me i for the time beeing i will play the game as if he does not exist, but i would not mind seeing him on the pk central more often.

If he follows you thats harassment - #abuse him :medieval:

Actually he did not follow over mapchanges, only inside a map, and as far as i understand this thread in the abuse section http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46042 his behaviour was borderline but would not yet had been considered harassment. But yes I was thinking of sending a abuse message. I just hate bothering mods at all if i can avoid it, so I did not borther to contact a mod over abuse. I first simply moved from the grass cyclops to the sand cyclops in ep using the teleport to portal rooms spell, and when he found me again, leaft the map for some lower level cratures.

I belive a warning about him, evenso it may be seen as a accknowledgement of his doings by him, is the best thing to do against him. I think everyone should be careful around him, and clever enough not to do instances with him.

I let him into ToS feel free to brod tag us. He is an epic bagjumper all should realize his pr0ness. gj morath x2 \o/
BRoD is a bad weapon. In fact, it's been turned into a weapon of hate now. Back in the day (04-05ish iirc), I could walk into kf and not get spammed with "You got pwnt by the branch of fucking destruction congratulations!!!(aka:your shit broke)" or w/e the message says. and then PlayerA "ROFLOL im pr0". Now, it's people running around either brodding for "fun" or getting revenge on somebody who bagjumped you or upset you in some way. Which is lame imo (:

Nothing like a little controversy. :medieval:

Source for the quote from January

I understand why DP and the others are upset, to kill a casty takes time and it is costly, now some guy came and took advantage of the situation...

I am not going to say what my thoughts are. But i am backing up DP here whatever his decision is.

Note: As game starts having bigger and stronger monsters that u have to have a team of players to kill it, there is a need for a team/party mode, if any random player can come last minute and take the drops , in a while u will have 5k castys running around bethel because noone will go kill em, why bother killing it?

Note: As game starts having bigger and stronger monsters that u have to have a team of players to kill it, there is a need for a team/party mode, if any random player can come last minute and take the drops , in a while u will have 5k castys running around bethel because noone will go kill em, why bother killing it?

Maybe the people who usually fight these mobs (and are therefore now all at risk of having the same happen to them) should consider letting this happen ^^.

Either way, I know, according to official gamerules, there's nothing wrong with what Morath does, and 'community rules' are nothing but false air, still I feel extremely bad for the people involved in this, and DP has my full support.

Anyways, seems like EL has a new ´bad guy´ we can all get frustrated by. Yay?

#edit: Or not... [PM from Gossip: morath has been locked! Musta done something nasty. ]

Edited by Dilly

I let him into ToS feel free to brod tag us. He is an epic bagjumper all should realize his pr0ness. gj morath x2 \o/
BRoD is a bad weapon. In fact, it's been turned into a weapon of hate now. Back in the day (04-05ish iirc), I could walk into kf and not get spammed with "You got pwnt by the branch of fucking destruction congratulations!!!(aka:your shit broke)" or w/e the message says. and then PlayerA "ROFLOL im pr0". Now, it's people running around either brodding for "fun" or getting revenge on somebody who bagjumped you or upset you in some way. Which is lame imo (:

Nothing like a little controversy. :medieval:

How does an indifference to (or even support of) bagjumping yet dislike for the brod equate to hypocrisy or controversy?

I don't endorse either, but support of one does not automatically equate to support of the other.

How does an indifference to (or even support of) bagjumping yet dislike for the brod equate to hypocrisy or controversy?

I don't endorse either, but support of one does not automatically equate to support of the other.

On one hand complaining about brod, being brod'ed and how brod has become a weapon of hate or retribution and on the other requesting to be brod tagged... to me that sounds like a desire for some attention. Honestly though, it doesn't matter.

Nothing like a little controversy. :lipssealed:

Look at the date dumbass :pickaxe: Half a year ago. In that time I have broded many many people. So epic.

Look at the date dumbass :lipssealed: Half a year ago. In that time I have broded many many people. So epic.

6 months doesn't seem like such a long time. In any event, I found it comical if nothing else as I do your inability to express yourself w/o name calling, flaming etc. Enjoy your new guildie. :pickaxe:

On one hand complaining about brod, being brod'ed and how brod has become a weapon of hate or retribution and on the other requesting to be brod tagged... to me that sounds like a desire for some attention. Honestly though, it doesn't matter.

It wasn't "requested". "brod tagging" is the most common response to expect if you take someone into your guild that others don't like.

But yeah it doesn't matter... and seems you're right anyways, since Kuri sounds very brod supportive in his last post.

Note: As game starts having bigger and stronger monsters that u have to have a team of players to kill it, there is a need for a team/party mode, if any random player can come last minute and take the drops

1) agree with ya

, in a while u will have 5k castys running around bethel because noone will go kill em, why bother killing it?

2)why to 5k hp? why would i wasting supplies and risking stuff breaking during attacking? =p

, in a while u will have 5k castys running around bethel because noone will go kill em, why bother killing it?

2)why to 5k hp? why would i wasting supplies and risking stuff breaking during attacking? =p

huh :lipssealed:

"epic bagjumper" and "pr0ness". wow.

First of all, from watching Morath, it doesn't seem that hard at all to be a bagjumper. All he does is sit around and wait for someone to grue or teleport off their bag or have some other random unfortunate event occur. Then his "pr0ness" kicks in.

When he does this stuff he's not doing anything that *anyone* else couldn't do if they wanted to, nor does it deserve any positive recognition. The only things he *has* done up to this point is made a name for himself as someone who can't be trusted, stolen a bunch of stuff, made a bunch of enemies, and proved that its easy as pie to get into the "ToS" guild. Seriously, are any of those things that hard to do? No.

What is hard to do and what deserves our "realization of pr0ness" is when players are being honorable at all times no matter what the possible gain or loss is, players being true to their word, and lastly the obvious: by becoming advanced in one or more of the core set of skills (a/d, harv, alc, mag, pot, sum, manu, etc). All this while they are obeying the game rules with exactness.

Sorry, I for one do not realize his "pr0ness".