Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ozmondius

LION's 3rd Anniversary Celebration

Today, we had a ranging contest at WS summoning arena. Choris took 1st, Dre 2nd, and DarkPresent 3rd.

Afterward, Dilly and Zia hosted a "make me laugh" contest. Whoever could make them laugh won a prize. I don't think anyone went away empty handed. Kudos to Dipi, whose performance art is still cracking me up.

Tomorrow (Sunday) we will have more celebratory contests. Times below are very approximate, just watch ch 6 and 7 where we will give plenty of warning.

PK'able Snow--The plan is that Snowghost will be made pk'able so that you can kill him anywhere. First one to send him to the UW wins 20kgc. (Time--whenever snow sobers up from tonight's celebration).

KF Hyperbags--There will be 3 hyperbags, 1 at each fort in KF. One will contain a binding stone, a rosto, 2 efe, and a js; another will contain a BoD and Camo cape; and the last will contain a rosto, a binding stone, and a serpent stone (Time--somewhere within about 2 hours of 6 p.m. GMT)

There may be other, impromptu contests, keep an eye on ch 6 and/or 7. Thanks for helping LION celebrate the completion of it's 3rd year, it's been a great ride.

Edited by Ozmondius

Today, we had a ranging contest at WS summoning arena. Choris took 1st, Dre 2nd, and DarkPresent 3rd.

Afterward, Dilly and Zia hosted a "make me laugh" contest. Whoever could make them laugh won a prize. I don't think anyone went away empty handed. Kudos to Dipi, whose performance art is still cracking me up.

Tomorrow (Sunday) we will have more celebratory contests. Times below are very approximate, just watch ch 6 and 7 where we will give plenty of warning.

PK'able Snow--The plan is that Snowghost will be made pk'able so that you can kill him anywhere. First one to send him to the UW wins 20kgc. (Time--whenever snow sobers up from tonight's celebration).

KF Hyperbags--There will be 3 hyperbags, 1 at each fort in KF. One will contain a binding stone, a rosto, 2 efe, and a js; another will contain a BoD and Camo cape; and the last will contain a rosto, a binding stone, and a serpent stone (Time--somewhere within about 2 hours of 6 p.m. GMT)

There may be other, impromptu contests, keep an eye on ch 6 and/or 7. Thanks for helping LION celebrate the completion of it's 3rd year, it's been a great ride.

this is a quote for evidence before the post is edited.

EDIT: their time of edit says This post has been edited by Ozmondius: Yesterday, 08:23 PM

Edited by Spartan_Warrior

The post was editted only a couple minutes after it was first posted - probably just fixing a typo.

These bags were opened before the contest was supposed to start, against the rules.

LNX does not allow this. Spartan_Warrior is afk right now. If he does not return the items, he will be kicked from the guild. We only just accepted him a week ago too :/

In the meantime, LNX has replaced the camo cape, binding, rosto, and 2 EFE.

Well, we have replaced all the prizes that were taken early, and we will continue with the contest around 6 p.m. GMT.

Thanks to LNX guild for your help.

Edited by Ozmondius

Spartan Warrior did not realize it was a delayed start on the contest, since the bags were placed and the hints were already given.

He returned the items, and Oz gave him gc for all the keys he used.

Glad to have a happy ending!

The items were all returned as requested by LION. I am clearly *very* unhappy, but I was re compensated.

Apparently I jumped the gun on the contest, and I paid the price for someone else's mistake.

Edited by Spartan_Warrior