Eternal Lands Official Forums

Hello all of EL !

First I would to excuse me for my bad english. But I had a idea what maybe can interest those who's been played EL for many years.

Here is the idea! How about create some kind of honnor title for those who plays EL for more than 5 or 7 Years, like an "Ancient Title" !

That titlte could give his ower some privileges or some itens or atributes what only the ancient ones can have.

I guess what is a good suggestion, think about it like a kind of merit award for those who dedicated a long time of your life to EL!

Since now, I would be thanksfull and good EL for all !

I don't see anything wrong with getting a title (though I don't know how that would work), but players shouldn't get extra privileges just because their character is old. That would give old characters even more of an advantage over new players beyond just high levels. High levels is enough.

Even the title sounds nono, imo.

You just don't want to be called ancient :)

Nah, seriously, I don't mind 'ancient', 'old', or 'pita'. Just bunch of letters.

What I'm afraid of are self-proclaimed 1337-oldbies who would be constituted with title like it. We don't need those jerkish pricks wagging with their titles;)

I was thinking of a twist to this, how about adding a customizable title to their name that only appears when you put an eye on someone and click them, i.e. You see: Aquila Rex Pick Breaker or You see: Aquila Maximus Leonard Fodder, whatever. Also, you could make them so that Radu or Aislinn could lock a title to that person for good or bad or just for fun.

Some of us do not want to be reminded how much of our life was wasted here.

lol.

I do like the idea of titles for special recognition though. should be given out or have final approval by Radu. many players here have contributed much to the game and deserve a special title. In addition to some who have played since the beginning.

I personally doubt if these titles are uberhaubt a good idea (no matter how they are called) for the same reason as Vanyel said here above.

Edited by Nardo Lala

As I recall, the game doesn't note when we started playing, so there would be no way to know if someone has been playing 5 minutes, 5 months or 5 years.

As I recall, the game doesn't note when we started playing, so there would be no way to know if someone has been playing 5 minutes, 5 months or 5 years.

I guess, the server might write a log file, when players log on or such, that could be used as a base.

But with all those char buyers here around, it's somehow pointless...

Piper