Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

What Graphics updates do you want to see?

We really don't want to be directing users to Pirate bay to download the client ;p

You dont have to do that - just put a direct link to download the torrent from your own site if you prefer that.

Pubilishing it on pirate bay is just extra to get more players into the game.

Edited by Silvatica

More clothes and monsters would be great and more animals but something a little different like woolly mammoth and sabre tooth tigers :rolleyes:

Clothes (more girly clothes such as medieval fancy dresses and "wench" style dresses, headgear such as those medieval veils, shoes that aren't clunky boots for the dresses, etc...) and more house insides, especially on the beginner maps such as Desert Pines, Whitestone, Portland, etc.

I still wish we could see the medallions when they are worn without armor. Maybe the armor sticks out a little more than the tunics and such and they would be outside of the tunic or dresses but inside the armors. I could imagine the medallions actually being a fashion accessory that way.

How about some action-icons for the inventory window, possibly others too. I'll happily pick-up the client programming needed to use them.

worn medallions would be great, but sadly also needs programming :rolleyes:

bluap I have no clue what you mean, you'll have to explain more.

bluap I have no clue what you mean, you'll have to explain more.

We have the five buttons down the right-hand side of the inventory window which currently, are just text outlined by a square; "STO ALL", DRP ALL" etc. If you made a few icons, like the ones at the bottom of the screen, we could use those instead of the text buttons.

The Phoenix could have a longer tail, with more yellow/red mixture of color.

Here are same examples, most of them with loooong tails:

Google Images search

Other thing... (maybe should need some programming) What about making wearable the fox scarf?

+2 cold prot; -2 heat prot.

Dear Roja,

(I think) I have a great deal of textures and pictures EL can use (for free) in various 3D objects. I'm not gonna post the link that would be like spam.

If you are interested, let me know so we could talk about it.

Kind regards,

Liquid

Transparent icons for all items instead of black background would be nice.

And a transparent minimap :D (console too if that's not pushing it, with adjustable opacity)

Would it b pos to have the Tank Rabits in some sort of armour? Maybe some sort of body plate

maybe a more evil fluffy rabbit...like with longer hair

Would it b pos to have the Tank Rabits in some sort of armour? Maybe some sort of body plate

Not exactly armor, but potentially a bit tougher than your average IP rabbits.

peter_rabbit_1.jpg

Ok, a new graphic suggestion. Please update the icons of the harvestables, to the new appearance, since they look really different since 1.9.0 and could be hard to identify

Edited by dipi

Not sure if you are still looking for ideas but it would be cool if the radioactive swords had a green glow to distinguish them from the regular kind.

For damaged armors/weapons, have them have some holes in them or some form of damage. For damaged weapons especially, have large notches in the sword, so it's very rugged looking.

Map markers on minimaps? :devlish: