Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
acopuff

More Spawns

EL has had the same amount of spawns since as long as i can remember, i think that if you would like to increase the amt of players the game can accommodate there should me more spawns. I went to a whole bunch of unarmed orc spawns and found nothing... and that has been the case for a while now :P. Maybe more caves with more spawns of different creatures, or just adding more spawning monsters on maps? (When i saw a while i mean i've had this problem since a over a year ago.) this is only a suggestion. Thanks :medieval:

should definitely be more spawns...if only so people doing the haidir quests dont have to serp spawns people are training on

should definitely be more spawns...if only so people doing the haidir quests dont have to serp spawns people are training on

Absolutely agree.

Yes the haidir quest has created a big demand for those creatures that is part of the quests especially when there is only 2-3 creature spawns as part of the quest and you have to kill 30 of these.

Or make the spawn spots unused one so that people dont have to serp the nice spawns that people train on. Like the ogre's and dcw's...