Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DemothDrazel

I dont understand why i was Banned

OK so ... its me dragongod .... Im not sure why i was banned ..... someone told me that it was multi .... but i would like to understand why my El wifes (Lost_Angel) account was also banned.

The only thing that i can think of is that we traded when i was at her home using her internet on my labtop but ......

A very very sad dragongod ;.; beggs for us both to be unbanned

Tho im gona be very noble (or idiotic) and ask that if you at least unban her ...... Give me the full punishment, And again i apologize for what i am to blame for

Edited by DemothDrazel

You shared characters, and not only that, but you actually even told your guildies about the new, revolutionary way to get past the multi rule, by using hyperspace bags.

Oh, and calling mods wankers on various sites probably doesn't help either.

You shared characters, and not only that, but you actually even told your guildies about the new, revolutionary way to get past the multi rule, by using hyperspace bags.

Oh, and calling mods wankers on various sites probably doesn't help either.

.... First ...... WHEN DID I CALL MODS WANKERS!?!?!? second may i please ask what charaters i shared .... and even you were the first person who talked about that "exeption" to the rule ....... even so im sorry forgive me please ;.; or even so at least unlock my wifes charater leave me banned and give me the full punishment

I'd put up the link but really don't want everybody else going there. I saw it on an unofficial EL wiki...I guess you forgot that your IP is posted when you edit things in wikis?

Next, here is a list of characters that have been on the same IP with you (some may be another location, some may be somebody else using your character, some are your alts or your logging on them from your regular IP):

ArchAngelRafael Dragongod dragongoddess ghost_buster king_demoth lostangle lost_angel lost_angle tehanu_mmv. There also were others but either were namechanged or deleted. Also I see some middleman activity on your part, most likely done under the guise of "guild projects". I also see some interesting IP manipulation too on your part with your alts and shared characters to give them 2 different IP's at the time. Borrowing somebody's wifi perhaps?

I also have it on record you are advising various guildies over the months how to avoid rule 5. I see in pretty recent history at least 4 HOLY episodes of locks, all involving middlemen, helping others avoid bans, bag drops, hyperspace drops. I also have it that they have been advised by "a guildie" (you) or their gm that these are acceptable ways to play, and are advised to do this.

Telling people how to avoid the rules (and badly at that!!!) is NO way to be a guild leader, and the fact it has happened multiple times and is no accident pulls it into the realm of illegality.

Edit: Let me make this crystal clear to you and everyone else reading this: Using bag drops, hyperspace bags, middlemen, IP manipulation, sharing and trading to change IP's, waiting a certain length of time to retrieve a bag, guild projects to hide or muddy the transfers...anything else you can think of.... all still break the rule. You are not being smart or creative and getting around it, you are still breaking it. We have the spirit of the rules clause as well just in case you don't get it yet.

I'd put up the link but really don't want everybody else going there. I saw it on an unofficial EL wiki...I guess you forgot that your IP is posted when you edit things in wikis?

Next, here is a list of characters that have been on the same IP with you (some may be another location, some may be somebody else using your character, some are your alts or your logging on from your regular IP):

ArchAngelRafael|Dragongod|dragongoddess|ghost_buster|king_demoth|lostangle|lost_

angel|lost_angle|tehanu_mmv. There also were others but either were namechanged or deleted. Also I see some middleman activity on your part, most likely done under the guise of "guild projects".

I also have it on record you are advising various guildies over the months how to avoid rule 5. I see in pretty recent history at least 4 HOLY episodes of locks, all involving middlemen, helping others avoid bans, bag drops, hyperspace drops. I also have it that they have been advised by "a guildie" or their gm that these are acceptable ways to play, and are advised to do this.

Telling people how to avoid the rules (and badly at that!!!) is NO way to be a guild leader, and the fact it has happened multiple times and is no accident pulls it into the realm of illegality.

The Wiki thing i never posted anything about mods being bad .... I posted that the information was wrong and lies and insulted RS (the evil game) look IM going to try and .... I have no idea how I can get forgivin. I dont even have a hope for being Unlocked, but i dont care about me, Lost_Angel is my wifes charater. Tehanu_MMv is my mothers, ArchAengelRafael became someone elses bot and was orriginally intended to become one in the first place. King_Demoth was my alt. Ghost_buster was a joke and i couldnt figure out how to delete the charater. Dragongoddess I was asked to log onto to make sure that they still existed She forgot her password ....... i could give more explanation but i would rather not go into public about it ..... If you wana keep dragonGod locked feel free to do it. I wont ever play el again but please dont lock these two charaters Lost_Angel and Tehanu_mmv I feel like shit for having them banned! Even so let me logg in one last time to say goodbye to everyone and give away my guild ...... to someone who is worthy of it.

Still sorry for everything ive done, Still wishing that i wasent such an idiot. Mabey one day i will be unbanned but ..... I respect your desisions. thankyou for giving me a chance to try to sort this out....

apparently forever ...... aduie eternal lands

Edit addition: Again sorry to all those I have caused a problem for, an issue to or just upset in general ......... sorry to my guild for My stupidity, Sorry to those i have upset, I wont ever be apble to apologize enough nore will it probably do any good, but still doesnt mean i dont say sorry, To everyone who i've lead as GM of HOLY, Im sorry, To every one of my friends im sorry, Hell im sorry to most of my enemies. Sorry ... to everyone.

Edited by DemothDrazel

An addition to this, I just want to state that Dragongod did NOT post the wanker bit in that unofficial wiki. Our apologies for that accusation. After looking at quite a web of edits, we now see who did add it (along with some other charming stuff), and dragongod actually did try to remove it (you were wrong though, it wasn't runescape people, more's the pity- It was one of our own not-quite-truthful outstanding citizens who seems to make a habit of hiding his true actions...he knows who he is.).

apparently forever ...... aduie eternal lands

Stop overdramatizing. The ban is for a month.

Also, your IP is not banned, yes? You can still play, although after the 1 month you are allowed to keep only one char.