Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

The Dire Storm

Meteorologists at the Magic school have reported a rare arcane storm brewing between continents.

Legends say that these storms only come along once ever century or so.

The wizards school eager to explore the phenomenom sent the sea sprite out to sea with a group of scientists and magicians to study the effects fo the storm.

Approximatly 1 hour ago we lost contact with the Sea sprite, but did recieve garbled images that are most disturbing.

Scrying has determined that the sea sprite is now in the eye of the storm and it is moving to us in the storms wake.

We will Keep you informed as more infomation comes to light.

We are expecting the storm to reach our shores tommorow, we advise that everyone battens down the hatches and prepares for at best a fierce storm.

There will be a Multi map INVASION Sunday 28th march , Evening GMT.

Isla prima, Whitestone, Nordcarn, valley of the dwarves will be safe.

The storm has come and gone and we have weathered it well. Well done every one :brooding:

If you have any constructive comments please post them here or send me a forum pm...

If you dont tell me i cant make adjustments...telling me 5 mins before an invasion starts is NO GOOD!

Anyway i hope you all had fun and there will be another later in the week to keep tuned :)

This invasion was lots of fun. I was in Irsis and I liked how you had at least two spawn points on opposite sides of the map. It kept people from camping and let the monsters spread a bit making it easier to engage them 1 or 2 at a time.

I liked the idea of team channels, but the usefulness was somewhat limited as waves kept coming to the same areas. Perhaps spread out invasion zones on a rotatary basis. In Irsis, ports then in the mountains then at the beach. Keeping us guessing and talking to each other.

Well i've never seen my GF so happy while playin EL before!

She loved the invasion in TG nad had a blast, first invasion for her (she's been playing a while but the invasion that where then where always for higher lvls wich bummed her out) and just as she is returning to EL again after a break.

Well done and keep it up!

This was the best invasion EVER, by far.

Two main points that made this very good:

130 Cap (I didn't fight there but lots of 100-130s friend who cant play in bethel)

The not so over powered monster filled maps (willowvine and kusa)

Thank you so much.

10 out of 5 stars :brooding: