Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

New screenshots needed

Hi Roja, ive been a bit busy in RL this week. I intend to take some summoning/PK screennies for.

I need to make oyu a question tough, can it be taken from test server? Im not sure if ill have enought ings in main to try several times to take "THE BEST" shoot with all effects and stuff...

If theres no problem on that ill summon all kinda stuff with some friends to pk along to it and make sure you have nice pictures in test server.

If is there a problem, ill make some pictures in main server, but cant be sure how are going to be the pictures.

Thanks for the nice work

Best regards

Hi Roja, ive been a bit busy in RL this week. I intend to take some summoning/PK screennies for.

I need to make oyu a question tough, can it be taken from test server? Im not sure if ill have enought ings in main to try several times to take "THE BEST" shoot with all effects and stuff...

If theres no problem on that ill summon all kinda stuff with some friends to pk along to it and make sure you have nice pictures in test server.

If is there a problem, ill make some pictures in main server, but cant be sure how are going to be the pictures.

Thanks for the nice work

Best regards

summon_tank_01.jpg

summon_tank_02.jpg

summon_tank_03.jpg

summon_tank_04.jpg

I would like some feedback and try to improve to other monsters

Tico: Thanks, these aren't that bad but post higher resolution screenshots, if you save them as jpg don't save them too low. Also make them 1024 in width at least if possible.

Try getting some more interesting animals..rabbits dont' work so great because they're small and aren't very detailed.

Keep posting more shots everyone, we can use more of monster invasions, summoning different creatures, archery...

Im facing tech issues to upload images, ill post more when i fix that...

here are another summon one

summon_polar_03.jpg

I know you said no night screenies but I thought mybe you like these. If not say and i will not take any more night shots.

But no harm in showing them B).

elscreen009-3.png

elscreen011-3.png

elscreen012-1.png

elscreen013-2.png

elscreen016-3.png