Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dilly

daily quests

I'd like to express a massive thanks to Radu and team for giving us all these fun daily quests to do!!! For a little while I feared I was gonna be hunting for skunks for the rest of my EL days, but it all turned out fine, thanks to some superhelpfull people.

Keep up the good work!

ent its definatly worth expanding i personally love it gives us something to do if were bored i would liek to see 1-2 dailys for each skill :pickaxe: THANK YOU

I agree that they are fun, useful, and a nice distraction. Of course each person needs to decided if the cost and time away from other tasks is worth the reward from the quest. But I think a nice selection of them so people can pick the most applicable ones would be great.

I definitely love the concept of questing for levels instead of going on the eternal grind ^^

Good Job.

I also like the idea.

But I'd suggest waiting a few weeks to see what happens before investing a lot of effort in expanding/improving the system: initial enthusiasm might die down, with the daily quests becoming another kind of grind (don't think/hope so, but still...)

The daily quests sweeten up my last EL days a lot :)

Its a really nice diversion to the normal EL days, also the Haidir

quest is really funny coz not every player had to do the same thing and got the same reward!

*thumbs up*

I'd like to include this in my top 5 EL updates, anytime i get the chance to do daily quest i will.

Two thumbs up for daily quest.

(Can't wait till new npc with stronger that will ask to kill stronger monsters) ^^

Yes i too am liking the daily quests, well worth the effort for the a/d quest. The exp given is awesome tyvm Radu :)

Yes, it's great to see and play all the new quests :)

Before I started EL I only knew (offline) RPGs by doing quests and I hoped for them in EL as well. There were, but at some point you'll finish them and go into 'the usual everyday business'. Now there is fresh wind, new things to discover and to do. It's exiting and fun.

Thank you very much! <3

Gotta say that the daily quests will be well visited after my upcoming reset, love em and look forward to see what more fun i will be trowned into later :)

Sry to disappoint you, radu.

But i really hate the new daily quest.

It does nothing else than improve the serping attitude in the game.

Yesterday stivy serped 15 fluffs of me. And a few others were

looking for fluffs, but praise god, they were honorful enough.

And now imagine the case, that all 5 fluffs in Melinis are taken by

5 persons. Then someone comes and would like to do the quest.

His only option is to serp, or ofc wait for someone to leave, but

hey, can you wait 10 hours just to do daily quest?^_^

(10 hours is the time i can spend on 4 fluffs, not to mention even 1)

So my request:

Either remove this crap quest or give a few other new spawns. Thx

In regards

Beol

Edit:

or you make 100s other possible tasks. That would lower the chance that the

best fluffy spawn place would be overcrowded.

So instead of seeing that a lot of others were polite enough about it, you chose to whine about the one guy that serped you? As you can see in this thread and as you may have learned from talking to others in game, the overall response it a lot more positive than the irate reaction you give here. Did you even do the quest yesterday, and again today? I've heard some awesome experience rewards, and if you haven't, i suggest you talk to some people...you might actually understand why people want to get it done.

Why should i do the quest and become a serper too ? >_>

And i dont whine. I just say my opinion. Finally i am part of EL too,

so my opinion counts as much as yours.

Just see things a bit more sophisticated. Not everything that shines,

is gold. I dont care if radu destroys my favorite training place.

But at least i hope that he won't do more those mistakes.

Greetz

Beol

Found them only yesterday, so can't say much about it yet, since i've only done it once :)

The a/d quest is very nice, I hate fighting, but the (small, since my a/d is low) extra reward helps a lot :)

And about the serping, was just rats yesterday, but there were three ppl each wanting to kill 30 of them. It helps a lot if you try talking to eachother and discuss the fastest possible way to get it done :)