Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ThomasWasHere

OwnZz Still banned

Hello, i am OwnZz (ingame)and i broke the rules like 5 months ago because i had too much accounts and i did item transfers, i am very sorry for that and i wish it has never happened. Aislinn (i think) told me that i had to read a link she gave me , that link said i was gonna be banned for 1 month. Now that i play computer games back i tried to get back on Eternal Lands but it didnt work. it said i am IP banned becuz i did something wrong. The problem is that the link said i was gonna be 1 month banned.

What i have to do now? Please help me

I will never make the faults again that i did before

OwnZz

Edited by ThomasWasHere

Ownzz has been unlocked and whitelisted.

Given the massive amounts of characters you kept making even after having some locked and talking to you, I think it is better this way.

You will still see the banned message, just ignore it and log on as you normally would.

Thanks for giving me a second chance, but i would like to make another account because it is now like 5 months ago that i play Eternal Lands again, it would be better if i just can start again. So i can understand the game better. But i want to ask you if thats possible that i can make a new one

Edited by ThomasWasHere

Hello, when i tried to make a new account it always said 'Error, please try again'.

B.T.W.: I have been banned for account transferring and now i'm unlocked again but maybe somebody still didn't unlock me for making a new account

( i don't know if this is for the ban forum or help me forum because it can also be a technical problem)

I really changed my mind and i just want one new account because im not happy with my name etc...

Thanks 4 helping

If an IP is banned and a single account is whitelisted, that is the only account that can play from that IP. You cannot make a new account and start paying that, hence the error.

Edited by Maxine

You would need to tell me first what the new name would be, I would lock Ownzz and remove it from the whitelist, and add the new name to it.

(also keep in mind I will check to make sure you haven't transfered stuff from Ownzz to somewhere else to put on this new character too)

Yes , that would be great can i play on a new account already today? Pleaasee

I would choose the name: Archer

But i dont know if its available but i can post the name when i made the character

Edited by ThomasWasHere

I know whats gonna be my name but im not gonna say it because people can just create the account and then i have to start thinking again, but i can tell it ingame Aislinn

Send me a forum pm.