Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Altaria

GodZ spawn serper

:medieval: I just thought I would let u all know if a GodZ wants to train on the spawn u are on then watch out it gets serped so then u leave and a GodZ take over ...... Thy like to dictate when u train where u train and how long u can train for ,,,, And watch out for your db when u die training cause Smurf will be right there to pick it up,,,, ME_OW :medieval:

ur on rot spawn everyday for ~15hrs a day...learn to share plz.

:medieval: I just thought I would let u all know if a GodZ wants to train on the spawn u are on then watch out it gets serped so then u leave and a GodZ take over ...... Thy like to dictate when u train where u train and how long u can train for ,,,, And watch out for your db when u die training cause Smurf will be right there to pick it up,,,, ME_OW :medieval:

lol he returned your db, and you afaik like to camp tirnym double spawn with your friend cherut rotating it every time giving no1 else the oppurtunity to train

so fk it, if your being a greedy hag expect to get serped

And for your Information ,, Infamous ,,I pm all u train here when I'm about to leave I will not name names it is up to them if the want to be known ,,, It just so happens Cherut and I are on same time schedule << Do u not call your guildies to see if thy want the spawn before u let it go ,,, I have no guildies training on same mobs so I call who ever I know ,,,,,Smurf is just upset cause one of his own wants the spawn <<<

ummm no u dont pm every1 who train there...from 100x i waited for ur pm, u pmed me ~2x maybe and u always do quick restock by teleing to votd and get back to spawn in few secs-min and take the spawn back and when 1x i saw u @ votd sto doing restock and took the spawn u took it back from me "cuz u had to go trade" ..so wtf?? u left spawn and i should have kept it ..but i gave the spawn back and left

elscreen061.png

^^

elscreen502.png

stivy was training here and he pmed me to take the spawn (iirc stivy pmed both of us but i came here first and started training and she started serping again and i just left) (idk why he went naked and started killing pw :P)

elscreen549.png

umm so she was getting the fc @ the bottom ..while i got the other fc near the door/underground area to go to c2. (she wasnt @ the spawn..i didnt see any1 there so i started killing couple of mc + fc on the top of the map and came back killed fc again 3-4x ..and there respawn time is 30 or 40 sec + time to kill and she comes in and takes the spawn cuz she was here oO took a long time to kill a fc with cutty )

elscreen586.png

i came to rot saw tradon training on 3x spawn..so i checked other spawns in the map ..me_ow had 2x mc spawn again ..so i went back to the 3x spawn and stayed there ~20+ min (not afkish was sitting there waiting for him to finish) and she comes in and she wants the 3x chim but dont wana wait there for the spawn + want to keep the 2x mc spawn

elscreen587.png

oz u can match ur log with mine...it took me a while to find it but for u it should be easy open log control + f and copy/paste 1 of my messages and u will see all this chat log.

[15:54:59] Ozmondius: why don't you want turk anymore amar?

[15:55:11] AMAR: them make all friends and ally :(

[15:55:17] You are too far away! Get closer!

[15:55:29] [@PK central @ 6]: yaserhameed killed Bones.

[15:55:29] You killed Bones

[15:55:29] Bones is hunting rabbits in the Elysian fields.

[15:55:46] yaserhameed: thats true

[15:55:50] Ozmondius: without guild summons att u always :S

[15:56:01] yaserhameed: to many friendly guild and allies who never help out

[15:56:07] yaserhameed: instead they piss me off

[15:56:11] Ozmondius: lol

[15:56:15] AMAR: than why i buy char :( i go sit in sto and make all ally and friends

[15:56:26] [@PK central @ 6]: pr0yx killed Derak.

[15:56:31] Ozmondius: just don't join www/godz/hc please :S

[15:56:40] AMAR: no i hate them :P

[15:56:44] yaserhameed: 1) not helping 2) attacking pvp's 3) attacking friend 4) attackign the ppl who are helping me 5) i want fr33 pki

[15:56:44] Ozmondius: ok :)

[15:56:57] Ozmondius: join LION :P

[15:57:01] Ozmondius: 1 ally, 1 nap :D

[15:57:29] AMAR: w/o guild i can att all

[15:57:30] Select a nearby location to teleport.

[15:57:35] [@PK central @ 6]: Smurf killed cokweng.

[15:57:37] Select a nearby location to teleport.

[15:57:42] Amakuni fled the combat. Damn! Go get that coward!

[15:57:44] You see: Amakuni

[15:57:54] Select a target for mana drain spell!

[15:57:55] You drained 35 mana points from Amakuni

[15:58:00] [@PK central @ 6]: yaserhameed killed Amakuni.

[15:58:00] You killed Amakuni

[15:58:00] You gained 0.031005 PK points

[15:58:00] Amakuni enters cadaver service.

but instead of joining he made a guild "pk"

Hmm so tough guy knows all ...

so u guys like pulling ppl into ur useless disputes ...so let me make this clear

1. I always wanted to join Lion. and OZ never pmed me to join but it was me who always wanted to join the The LIONS

2. when guild DEAD died ...it was amar who kept pming me to join his guild PK.

3. just wondering AMAR if u could even lvl a character by urself....not ur fault i guess character buyers just have attitude ....since they cant do anything else with tht character

Training is something i am not just good but too good.....

and serping someone for lame excuses shud be added to ur guild info ..since u guys r best in tht .... :happy:

Edited by violater

[15:56:31] Ozmondius: just don't join www/godz/hc please :S

[15:56:40] AMAR: no i hate them :happy:

bad bad man ): but on topic; pr0 post (:

And yes u gave some back and pinky gave some back but (( smurf )) did not return anything he left it up to the woman <<<<

[00:59:29] [ME_OW @ 6]: I would like to thank Smurf for my DB :happy:

Hmm so tough guy knows all ...

so u guys like pulling ppl into ur useless disputes ...so let me make this clear

1. I always wanted to join Lion. and OZ never pmed me to join but it was me who always wanted to join the The LIONS

2. when guild DEAD died ...it was amar who kept pming me to join his guild PK.

3. just wondering AMAR if u could even lvl a character by urself....not ur fault i guess character buyers just have attitude ....since they cant do anything else with tht character

Training is something i am not just good but too good.....

and serping someone for lame excuses shud be added to ur guild info ..since u guys r best in tht .... :happy:

Amar has gotten a few a/d lvls for his char which isn't "easy" for ppl his a/d :P plus he trained other skills and has been an amazing guildie ;) (and enough bad talking about him being a bought char and such; cause your oh so awesome GM wante him in your guild :) ) and tbh let's not talk about lame excuses :P since oz wants to brown tag ANYONE who helps the oh so ebul GODz ):

PS: sad that oz never asked you to join (even tho ur an amazing trainer or something, whatever u want to call yurself) yet he didn't seem to have a doubt in inviting amar even tho (god forbid) his a bought char D: just thunk it's say for your part If yur GM values a/d over your faithfulness :) sad sad; oh so sad :)

Amar has gotten a few a/d lvls for his char which isn't "easy" for ppl his a/d :P plus he trained other skills and has been an amazing guildie ;) (and enough bad talking about him being a bought char and such; cause your oh so awesome GM wante him in your guild :) ) and tbh let's not talk about lame excuses :P since oz wants to brown tag ANYONE who helps the oh so ebul GODz ):

PS: sad that oz never asked you to join (even tho ur an amazing trainer or something, whatever u want to call yurself) yet he didn't seem to have a doubt in inviting amar even tho (god forbid) his a bought char D: just thunk it's say for your part If yur GM values a/d over your faithfulness :) sad sad; oh so sad :)

He would never make tht lvl by himself and as for few lvl ..keep a track of ranking and u will know by urself......haha .....and as for AMAR he was big PHAIL as gm of guild "Pk" ....lol pking a pvp partner of a guildee while they pvp ..such a pr0 ..... :happy:

He would never make tht lvl by himself and as for few lvl ..keep a track of ranking and u will know by urself......haha .....and as for AMAR he was big PHAIL as gm of guild "Pk" ....lol pking a pvp partner of a guildee while they pvp ..such a pr0 ..... :happy:

im char buyer so? u cant pk me 1 vs 1 ? ofc no :< then go training like stupid 3 or 4 years and come back to kf

((im not stupid to lose 3 or 4 years in my rl to make pr0 char :> ))

and why u help me to kill ur pvp partner? :>

cya in 2/10/2014 :> kf

Edited by amar

Well I think your a big fail at reading cause I clearly stated that he lvls his char himself now :) plus he lvls range and other skills too; I think u need to hop off his case cause it seems like your only pressed on the fact that he bought his account :happy: and secondly; his not a GM atm, he came to us and asked to join like you did for LIONs , and after we started recruiting new members; we saw his loyality and faithfulness and offered him position as an officier, which he humblely refused ;) so u need to stop making it seem like ever char buyer is a good for nothing power hungry tyrant :P

Edited by TigerClaw

whole topic in short:

its just pots calling the kettle black

Me_ow says were spawnserpers when all she seems to do is spawnserp, yaser has tons of proof for that

LION calling us unhonorable while they admit they bagjump, or atleast try to ** see quote

paulb thinking we were friendly with him cause he imagined thought he was friends with one of our guildies

violator just 1 heap of fail kissing our ass so we wouldnt attack him before he joined LION now he hates our guts

As I understand it, GODz serped because someone trains too much and stays on the spawn too long:

As LO were introduced into the game:

[shock][surprise][hypocrisy]

[22:39:03] #GM from Ozmondius: lmfao, saw smurf in yeti cave as a mule ;)

[22:39:19] [PM to Smurf: well, i tried to find your bag b4 u moved it] <--- admitting to bagjump

[22:39:19] [PM from Smurf: AFK: Smurf is out of his mind. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEEP!]

[22:39:28] [PM from Smurf: Just took it out :happy:]

[22:39:37] [PM to Smurf: yep, that's why i said that]

[22:39:49] [PM to Smurf: i suspect it was where u sat all the time]

[22:40:04] [PM from Smurf: I'm not that dumb ^^]

[22:40:08] [PM to Smurf: lol]

[/shock][/surprise][/hypocrisy]

Whatever GODz used to be able to claim of being a reasonably honorable PK guild flew out the window when they got so desperate for strength that they started letting THUGz in.

thats hypocrite of you, not us

everyone got a bag there in case there is no1 waiting for the spawn

besides that blake and DP use the bot there sooo....

and hopefully this is the end of it all, every guild has its flaws, its much more fun for pk guilds to settle it in kf then go on forums and point fingers and bring up months if not years old things

As I understand it, GODz serped because someone trains too much and stays on the spawn too long:

[22:39:19] [PM to Smurf: well, i tried to find your bag b4 u moved it]

[22:39:19] [PM from Smurf: AFK: Smurf is out of his mind. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEEP!]

Whatever GODz used to be able to claim of being a reasonably honorable PK guild flew out the window when they got so desperate for strength that they started letting THUGz in.

LMAO look whos talking, that one that pms any guildless high a/d player to join your guild :P.. You know i have never had many alliance, for long time i only had =hc=, i dont need alot of allies to pk. I have train alot myself to not beg for alliances or high rank guys. Yeah i have some strong ppl in guild, but they decided to join and im glad cause they are nice guys to me and to the rest of the guild.

there are nothing wrong to pm someone who is guildless to visit your guild. About that u have only one alliance, THIS is not our problem and we don't care, its not our folt, and its not our folt u guys are enogh unhonorable. This is why u have no alliyes, becouse:

- No honor

- Shit talking about everyone

- Several issues with many ppls

oh... and serping spawns becouse someone train much, or u don't like him like AMAR did couple of times.

Edited by DarkPresent

[22:39:19] [PM to Smurf: well, i tried to find your bag b4 u moved it]

and LION doesnt do that? Blake used to buy from Daisygirl while people were waiting for his spawn

i've had times where a LION would give spawn to another LION while i was waiting

and now they all keep rotating spawn so no1 else can train

hows that being honorable?

besides that we always owned LION so we never got desperate for strenght ^^

I don't see something wrong to give to guildie spawn, u saying u waiting... How we can know u waiting, in case u don't even say a word ? where we can know u are not afk or something ?

This can be fixed easy, just don't leave ur char afkish on the spawn, if u are not going to train.

P.S. I remember a situlation, where u guys were giveing the spawn to each other for about 1 week, with Lies. I ask how long u will be, u tell me about 2 hours. When i come back on spawn after 1 hour, there train someone from your guild.

bologna, show me the log

and no, we don't spam forums with endless tripe about "teamwork" "pwnage" on guilds/clans either.

start reading here: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51418 for Sominex substitute

i will try to find it now :> and we can ask yaserhameed+blackhawk they was in kf when u and bh ask me first why i left turk and i said becouse they have alot ally and u said come visit lion and if u like it can stay

will say it again, whats wrong in offering someone to visit your guild ?

U guys think we hate u becouse u beat us in kf, sometimes u guys own, sometimes we do.

Acutally i don't want to talk for others, i will say how i feel the things.

I hate Smurf, becouse after few months of useing lion map, he decided to bomb LION's bot.

I hate AMAR, becouse of serping my spawn, serping the spawn of my guildies, shit talking always, and can't make ONE, honorable fight with me.

I hate tyrannis, becouse several try's to brod me and shit talking about my guildies

I hate infamous, actually idk why, he is in GODz and some shit talking

I don't hate kgxjeff, yet

I don't hate tiger, i actually like him (little).

Edited by DarkPresent

1) nothig wrong with inviting a high a/d player into your guild when u see them guildless; but to do that and then complain that omfg ur a bought char! Or u don't lvl ; yur only strong in kf cause u use RL $!!" when they didn't join your guild.. Lol that's just hypocritical; If u were going to be all happy and fine with that so call "char buyer" in your guild when u invited him.. Then y should u complain and keep saying "omfgz he a char buyer!" cause he joined the opposite pk guild? That either shows one of two. U wanted to use him by getting him inguild so u won't have to fight him in kf. Or two : you were being a fake twofaced sweet talker to him so he can join yur guild but it failed so now your outt to be bitter towards him :) either or it doesn't make u look good :happy:

2) if yur going to leave spawn; and u see another person sitting at spawn. The only reasonable thing is to pm them that your done. A simple pm would show u if their "afk" or not. U saying that just cause they don't say anything at all, It means their afk.. That is kinda flawed. Maybe they don't want to talk to u :) and just trying to mind their own business and train when yur done with the spawn ;) so when u "assume" u only make an ass(out of)u(&)me :P no matter how hard u try u rly can't make LIONs look good atm. Esp since yur GM just spoke alot of BS earilier :P

1) nothig wrong with inviting a high a/d player into your guild when u see them guildless; but to do that and then complain that omfg ur a bought char! Or u don't lvl ; yur only strong in kf cause u use RL $!!" when they didn't join your guild.. Lol that's just hypocritical; If u were going to be all happy and fine with that so call "char buyer" in your guild when u invited him.. Then y should u complain and keep saying "omfgz he a char buyer!" cause he joined the opposite pk guild? That either shows one of two. U wanted to use him by getting him inguild so u won't have to fight him in kf. Or two : you were being a fake twofaced sweet talker to him so he can join yur guild but it failed so now your outt to be bitter towards him :) either or it doesn't make u look good :happy:

2) if yur going to leave spawn; and u see another person sitting at spawn. The only reasonable thing is to pm them that your done. A simple pm would show u if their "afk" or not. U saying that just cause they don't say anything at all, It means their afk.. That is kinda flawed. Maybe they don't want to talk to u :) and just trying to mind their own business and train when yur done with the spawn ;) so when u "assume" u only make an ass(out of)u(&)me :P no matter how hard u try u rly can't make LIONs look good atm. Esp since yur GM just spoke alot of BS earilier :P

He were in TURK, when we called him to visit, it was becouse we was thinking he is an friend with who we can enjoy our EL time. We hate him not becouse he didn't joined us, we do it becouse he is bad person.

I'm not trying to make LION good, it is already good, becouse we are not just GODz vs all others and turns against friends, we have friends and keep that friendshit becouse we see in that game not just shittalking/broding/serping.

We see friends, nice talks, honorable fights and stuffs.

I don't see an honor in AMAR...

DP, you can't hate someone for trying to brod you. especially when you've broded shitloads of people just for being in a guild that is brown tagged. I've broded people before that just had a brown tag too. It's just so contradicting to complain/hate someone who does the same thing as you. (broding brown tags)

And this is why people don't play EL.. yay for unwanted drama.

#Edit - You're all bitching about the same thing, you all do the same thing to each other, understand the Yeti spawn is usually different but when Amar is bored then it becomes an issue.

How about you all go to KF and fight? or NCa, where death actually means something.

Edited by Chosen

I hate Smurf, becouse after few months of useing lion map, he decided to bomb LION's bot.

I was never there when any LION bot was bombed by Elmo, Liquid, or Aislar, so you'll need to find another reason to hate me. :happy:

Buhu, another guild browntagged meh and someone used brod!!111@@@###!11!elveven!! :happy:

Edit : On a related note, no wonder why people quit playing when we have this community. Peaceful harvester and forum-trolls, YAY ! It's a game, enough with all this honour bullshit.

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

you seriously left IRON for GODZ?

Lol, he was in IRON? GODZ is obviously the better choice for him, IRON is imo a lolworthy guild.

Edited by bigkav