Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Altaria

GodZ spawn serper

Sorry but I have no Idea what your talking about. How long ago was this talk suppossed to have happened ? Not that it is any of my biz anyway. I empty my chatlogs regularly so I doubt that if it exsists I can find it anyway.

nope, just the few retards ingame who trys and pick a fight with us :whistle:

How many guilds?

you said you like to stalk our guild forums. so why would you ask questions to answers you already know ;) and what are you trying to prove? seriously get to the point. and also we have a good number of brown tags (yes we are a pk guild. it happens.) but at least we dont have 283472847874 alliances and then still call ourself pkers :whistle:

Guest SCURLOCK

Lets All Just Get Shitty Stoned and Sit around and poke Ozmondius with sticks?

I mean our guild only has 1 ally and thats GODz, but i dont Dis-Like LION just being a guild issue, I actually like most members except a select few, but in all seriousness just f00kin drop it.

Oh and as far as Yasermn0b goes hes a scammer and BJer.

I was training in the Yeti cave and In comes yaser in his serping and bjing gear.

I had a bag of bones like amar did and he sat on them and he said "Pay Me or I p00fz it" so i had to pay :whistle:

Then he blew up all teh trade bots, and framed elmo for it...

I say u watch out for this yaserhamn0b

Lets All Just Get Shitty Stoned and Sit around and poke Ozmondius with sticks?

I mean our guild only has 1 ally and thats GODz, but i dont Dis-Like LION just being a guild issue, I actually like most members except a select few, but in all seriousness just f00kin drop it.

Oh and as far as Yasermn0b goes hes a scammer and BJer.

I was training in the Yeti cave and In comes yaser in his serping and bjing gear.

I had a bag of bones like amar did and he sat on them and he said "Pay Me or I p00fz it" so i had to pay ;)

Then he blew up all teh trade bots, and framed elmo for it...

I say u watch out for this yaserhamn0b

lies it was other way around :( unlike him i haz pr00f

:whistle: in the pic u can see i paid him and he still p00fed it :whistle:

elscreen594.png

I dont have my free stuffs yet!!!!!

after the next trade bot i promise

nope, just the few retards ingame who trys and pick a fight with us :whistle:

How many guilds?

you said you like to stalk our guild forums. so why would you ask questions to answers you already know ;) and what are you trying to prove? seriously get to the point. and also we have a good number of brown tags (yes we are a pk guild. it happens.) but at least we dont have 283472847874 alliances and then still call ourself pkers :whistle:

Don't be silly, I don't stalk your forums (sic?).

Thats s00 f00kin ph0t0 sh0pp3d
If it was phtoshoped it was well done. I zoomed the pic looking for signs of alteration, and i could not see any.

Well If you did tell me that you gonna start serping, I would just leave. I thought you made an exception and left the spawn to me (newbie yeti trainer) and appriciated your behaviour... And I was gonna post that on this thread that you cant be spawn serper because you gave me the spawn when you didnt have to.

Well If you did tell me that you gonna start serping, I would just leave.
HAHA, and you insisted that you was not playing on demoniZED some months back. :o

Dont like Spawn serping.

Play on the PK server or another games PvP servers... Can PK KSer's then :o

Or

Go to their spawns and serp them back.

Or (and this is the hard part)

Have an adult Civil convo via pm to resolve the matter

Bickering in forums about X guild serped Y guild solves nothing. All it does is gets the reaction X,Y,Z guild wanted and fuels their percieved e-peen.

Note:

Not aimed at anyone guild.. just the whole "moaning rather than talk about it like adults" mentality

Edited by conavar