Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gohan

Light_Grenade

So there I was walking around the South Redmoon Island, minding my own business as a small gnome, trying to haul

a bunch of food, FEs and coal to the mines to make some items. When this fella Light_Grenade suddenly decides to PM

me from outta nowhere.

Did I get distracted and bagjumped, nope, screw that, this is worse.

For anyone who calls this person a friend, I feel so sorry for you. This is the most low-life thing I've run into probably

in all the time I've played EL.

For 3 hours long, this person tried to ruin a great friendship, between me and Kat. :)

Why? I have no idea to be honest.

But as soon as he started his series of PMs, I already figured it was quite fishy, he came up with a bunch of lies, fake

chatlogs, made up a bunch of fake situations of things that supposedly happened.

In his "proof" that he was telling the "truth" there was enough for me to decide this was just really awfully strange, up

to the point where I could just tell it was all fake.

I would honestly like to post some chatlogs, but considering the stuff in there would only make a bad name for Kat

if it was read, I'd rather not, but if a mod wishes to check it, I will gladly in private send them the proof to show it is

not a lie I'm telling here. They may then possibly confirm I'm not lying, but save Kat from any bad stuff towards the public.

Point of my post, I find that this guy Light_Grenade is really just a very awful person and I think it's sad that you try

to ruin a great friendship for whatever reason. And I truely hope you realize what you tried to pull off today and how stupid

it really was. Not to mention I am going to be very mean now. (Harhar? :P )

For the finish of this post, I would like to thank you however, for making such a stupid move. For making the worst possible

fake proof ever, for giving me every answer I wanted you to give and not understanding I was just letting you play my cards.

In your very despicable attempt of ruining our friendship you at least gave me some distraction while harvesting and allowed

me to have some fun playing "detective". And just because I find it fun, I'll post here what is obvious about things you tried

to prove.

- You don't say you're in the same timezone and post logs at 1am with someone who always sleeps before midnight.

- You don't make fake chatlogs about things that a person never speaks of.

- You make way too cheesy compliments all the time in the fake chatlogs about yourself.

- You have to get your sources right before you type something out about me, because they're far from truth.

(Edit) - If you get people to back you up, make sure they don't just repeat what you say.

(Edit) - If you get people to back you up, don't make them say impossible things that don't make sense at all.

And lastly, you need to learn who you pick on, because I'm suspicious. >.> Very suspicious. >.>

So you know what, you're just an awful person, in my eyes just a terribly attention *beep* and a drama queen.

Grow up because this is pathetic, and in 2009 I got to deal with enough crap like this, I don't want a repeat this year.

-Gohan

P.S.: This may just be locked before any replies if you so wish, I just wanted to put this awful act out in public.

I can edit some of the post if you wish too, I probably won't mind as long as you (please) leave this topic here.

K..

Edited by Gohan

i don't care whatever 'proof' there was or what the content of his 'accusations' were, nobody has the right to attempt to break up a friendship that has been so tight and going for so long as yours and Kat´s has been, Gohan. Glad you're sensible enough to not let it get to you :)

i don't care whatever 'proof' there was or what the content of his 'accusations' were, nobody has the right to attempt to break up a friendship that has been so tight and going for so long as yours and Kat´s has been, Gohan. Glad you're sensible enough to not let it get to you :)

Agreed with Dilly. I've spoke to you in-game anyways. :P

Gohan,

Im not sure what happened there exactly, but I sure know how you feel.

I've had people trying to ruin good friendships and more in my EL life time..and it stinks, pardon my language!

believe in what you share with your friends, and stick to it, don't let it get to you, as Dills already stated!

Just know some folks here are just plain jeleous of relationsships that get build here..and some..are Eternal..keep believing that!

Jez

What's happened to you? you used to brod nmts and thermals and was ruthless and now you're getting your knickers in a knot over some wannabe? I'm quite surprised.

Ah well, I have been lol'ing more then crying throughout this, honestly. I just thought I'd let people know because it's so sad.

Besides, I only brod'd once and only one person. And I'm still my own master, I can do whatever I want. (Within the rules, ofc.)

I can be evil again tomorrow if I wanna be, but atm I just want to stfu and play and hope other people let me.

We'll see what the future brings then once I like where my char is..

-Gohan

Hate to tell oyu Gohan but a lot of what he told you was true, Him and Kat had something going on until you came back :/ oh well, light isn't a bad person at all.. but what Kat did to him was uncalled for. and until you learn all the facts you will just think it was all fake :/

tbh, I wouldn't give weight to any words said from lara.

be evil again, I miss it :<

ol' kav, still the #1 flamer in EL oh thats right now its forums

gohan, since you and i were speaking ingame as all this unfolded, i know you're telling the truth.

i'm so sorry he tried to do that.

light_grenade / _RAH_ and i used to be really cool, but lately he seems to be 'unleashing' a different side of him i've never seen before.

makes me sad.

sorry gohan, i'm very happy you and kat are still you and kat <3

edit:

Just know some folks here are just plain jeleous of relationsships that get build here..and some..are Eternal..keep believing that

there is more truth in that statement than you might know, jeze. i've dealt with it too deeply, and it really affects you

Edited by Aislar

haha, my claim to fame baby, is that all people remember me by? :evilgrin: but in all seriousness, you're a bloody liar and have been proved so on more than one occasion so don't act like you're such an honorable guy.

Oh, also for someone to get jealous over an in game relationship (gf, bf, any kind) should really get some help.. (that's right, you touch ma woman imma cut ya fool)

PS. Gohan... the evil side has cookies :evilgrin:

Edited by bigkav

haha, my claim to fame baby, is that all people remember me by? :evilgrin: but in all seriousness, you're a bloody liar and have been proved so on more than one occasion so don't act like you're such an honorable guy.

Oh, also for someone to get jealous over an in game relationship (gf, bf, any kind) should really get some help.. (that's right, you touch ma woman imma cut ya fool)

PS. Gohan... the evil side has cookies :evilgrin:

No flames from me Kav, you just have a good life :) hope to see you back playing again

TTYL

Me neither.

PS.: Welcome back Gohan, cya in kf when i visit the game. :evilgrin:

Me neither.

PS.: Welcome back Gohan, cya in kf when i visit the game. :evilgrin:

Thanks, I hope you enjoy waiting. :<

-Gohan

First of all, none of those logs are false or made up. They were copied directly from chat log files (minus ch 6 chat and local spam from training). If someone is telling you different, I'm sorry. It's them that's lying. If it's that big of a deal, i'll have radu compare the logs. Mine are as legit as they come.

Second of all, I told you out of respect. I didn't tell you these things to try and break you guys up. I told you so you knew what was going on, so you had some idea of what did happen when you were gone or wherever you were. If this were a real life situation, I sure hope you'd tell the other person if put in this situation. I'm not out to ruin anything. What happened doesn't even really bother me, nor do I care.. but if the roles were reversed, I'd want to know.

If you wanna make a big deal out this, fine. Honestly, I don't give a shit. It's a game, bro. I only opened my mouth to let you know what was going on because I KNEW Kat wouldn't say anything to you. I know what really happened, along with a few other people. If you wanna believe others' lies and accept everything but the truth, that's on you not me.

couldnt help read what was going on.

Light_grenade was always a pleasent and respectful guy from the time i knew him. always ready to help out whomever he could with whatever he could. I could never see him doing anything like this post suggests.

Its possible his character is under new ownership. i wouldnt know b/c ive been gone so long. But im extremelly bothered by the accusations and if it is LG. Boy u got some explaining to do -.-

Edited by firevalor

Being a former guildie and a big Kat fan, I can understand why two guys might come to trade words - or blows - over her.

However, I think this matter has crossed the border from disputes to real life, and should therefore be sorted out privately.