Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amar

The LION Guild are bag jumpers

Here you go Jeze:

http://internet-filter-review.toptenreviews.com/

See under "Filtering Algorithm" there is a feature listed as "Keyword Based", any of those pieces of software with a tick in that box can make it so you won't ever again inadvertently come across websites (incl. forum posts) with the word "retard" in them.

Here you go Jeze:

http://internet-filter-review.toptenreviews.com/

See under "Filtering Algorithm" there is a feature listed as "Keyword Based", any of those pieces of software with a tick in that box can make it so you won't ever again inadvertently come across websites (incl. forum posts) with the word "retard" in them.

I think you are missing the point, Korrode. Altho i appreciate you trying to protect my sensitive ears and eyes ^^ I shouldnt have to take action to not see that kind of language..its stated in the rules i mentioned that its not to be used here..^^

Jez

maybe she is good/nice, but she is fking annoying and doesnt understand it if you say something bad to her, she just continues spamming/being nice no matter what

thats just retarded ^^

Since when does being a nice person make someone retarded? Your statement is stupid.

not just cause she is nice, re-read the post, it also says that she is annoying, forgot to add dumb, and doesnt understand it if she gets flamed

afaik they have you browntagged AND afaik if you leave a bag like that it's for anyone to take.

Fail.

ow really? like some one harvest and make bag and he get tele and another player come take bag = no bag jumper ???

Edited by amar

not that Aislar is anything to do with Amar's 'claim' about LION being bagjumpers... btw.. why are ALL LION members bagjumpers when there were just 2 of their members there? Would be like Violater posting here to say GODZ are spawnserpers when we all know that Tigerclaw doesn't serp spawns ^^

maybe she is good/nice, but she is fking annoying and doesnt understand it if you say something bad to her, she just continues spamming/being nice no matter what

thats just retarded ^^

doesnt matter if it doesnt mean anything from me, you help me prove it with your behaviour, and quite alot of people think you are.. just take a look at the responses from your spam sessions on unofficial forums

i don't quite understand how i got brought into this thread but....in response...

yes, i'm a positive person and prefer niceness over rudeness any day.

also, i am able to understand that there are OF COURSE people out there who disagree with me, everyone in the world has to deal with that.

generally if someone disagrees with me (which is fine) i try to play devils advocate, just so they could hopefully see my point of view, just as i would like to see theirs.

i find it odd for you to pick me out as 'retarded' when we don't even know each other, too.

lastly, i don't see how all of this makes me 'retarded', but thank you for sharing with us that in your belief niceness and open-mindedness makes a person 'retarded'.

Aislar

edit:

not just cause she is nice, re-read the post, it also says that she is annoying, forgot to add dumb, and doesnt understand it if she gets flamed

i quite well understand when i get flamed, it happens often on channel 6.

i think you feel i don't 'understand' if i get flamed because of the way i choose to deal with the flaming.

why return negativity to someone who is already negative? i prefer to either let them just keep talking, or try to show them why it's possible they could be wrong.

and i can't much respond to you thinking i am 'dumb' as using the word dumb says a lot about you.

it kind of reminds me how if people describe themselves as classy...they just aren't...like this:

funny-graphs-classy.jpg

Edited by Aislar

that proved my point, after 3 post you still dont understand what i said ;o

i think you feel i don't 'understand' if i get flamed because of the way i choose to deal with the flaming.

you cry and ask "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, whyyyyy do you hate me?" makes u dumb if its clearly said on channel why

and i can't much respond to you thinking i am 'dumb' as using the word dumb says a lot about you.

ofc you cant respond much, thats why you come up with a dumb reply, as you said, you dont know me

i on the other hand know you a bit from all the spamming you do on ch6, enough to know you are dumb, relating a game monster to a green sperm... right

Edited by Infamous

OMG OMG LION GUILD ARE BAG JUMPERS NOW :pickaxe:

today i go to yeti cave and i see violater afk so i start training and i make bag for my bones becouse i was full and after few min come ozmondius bj me B)

You placed a bag on the ground and walked away. What he did is not bag jumping. It's like dropping fruit in the titanium cave. Free!

OMG OMG LION GUILD ARE BAG JUMPERS NOW :pickaxe:

today i go to yeti cave and i see violater afk so i start training and i make bag for my bones becouse i was full and after few min come ozmondius bj me B)

You placed a bag on the ground and walked away. What he did is not bag jumping. It's like dropping fruit in the titanium cave. Free!

afaik they have you browntagged AND afaik if you leave a bag like that it's for anyone to take.

Fail.

ow really? like some one harvest and make bag and he get tele and another player come take bag = no bag jumper ???

You weren't harvesting, you didn't hit a teleport nexus, your just a moaning 'retard' as Infamous likes to put it. You put the bag on the floor, you left it. You started spawn serping Violater in the first place.

You do a hell of a lot of moaning.

if you ever read the rules, or ever bothered to work for your own stuff instead of selling gc to buy shop stuff to fund your play style, you would know that if you drop a bag, it's up for grabs for anyone.

if you ever read the rules, or ever bothered to work for your own stuff instead of selling gc to buy shop stuff to fund your play style, you would know that if you drop a bag, it's up for grabs for anyone.
Opportunists like shocker, Yetio, Yascarus and Exe are perfect examples of why always just being nice, fair and decent will never make one come out on top.

I do know that I'm sick and tired of wasting hours on those cliffs in bethel, spending lots of gc on bolts, only to see my bags get picked up and mobs unpinned by one of these lazy gits. The same goes for Melee fighters who find it very normal to continuously cherrypick the pinned mobs while there's loads of other mobs still roaming Bethel.

Only thing you can do is instantly go inside the closest cave so that 'your mobs' get unpinned and start roaming. Even if they don't lose invisi, it'll be harder to get out of there safely.

ok then why u cry when some1 bj u when u rang in bethel?

note : if we talk about rules then we must remove word ( bag jumper ) from game

Edited by amar

because of the attitude you give the rangers when you do it as if you and your bought character are any more important than hardworking people who chose to gain their levels and have fun in another way. Shit attitudes get a shit attitude back from me.

Shit attitudes get a shit attitude back from me.

Amen.

u sayin u gonna pk then or :pickaxe:

In the last week I've PK'ed HEAPS of people on EL main server.

I've just been doing it somewhere where a bought char, RL$ and pp buying don't help you.

ja mr korrode i saw today how u d/t 3times in kf :<

Way to stay on topic.

[15:16:36] Violater: wtf

[15:16:42] Violater: i am training here

[15:18:50] Chosen: amar bad man :D

[15:19:00] AMAR: :<

[15:19:01] Violater: yup

[15:19:01] [Chosen @ 6]: me pls

[15:19:08] Chosen: amar why not LO?

[15:19:21] Violater: he is serping me

[15:20:59] Chosen: Can I serp also ? :(

[15:21:04] Chosen: I feel left out.

[15:21:06] Violater: yes

[15:21:12] Chosen: :)

[15:21:39] [PM from Violater: help me serp him ..lol]

[15:21:39] [PM to Violater: AFK - Doing things other than EL, leave a message.]

[15:23:23] Violater: die u -----

[15:25:55] Chosen: amar <3

[15:26:01] AMAR: :<

[15:26:06] AMAR: <3

[15:32:54] Violater: fart

[15:35:43] dre: hey boy playb thime

[15:35:46] AMAR: hhhhhhhhh

[15:35:49] AMAR: halberd

[15:35:50] Violater: xD

[15:36:08] Chosen: rofl..

[15:36:13] Chosen: I go afk lool have fun

[15:36:18] dre: ty

[15:36:21] AMAR: not multi :<

[15:38:38] Violater: haha

[15:42:57] AMAR: no flee :<

[15:43:49] AMAR: :pickaxe:

[15:44:35] AMAR: B)

[15:45:55] AMAR: B)

[15:46:43] AMAR: :o

The fun times of serping at Irinveron Yeti Cave. :)

Way to stay on topic.

becouse i know korrode +dilly they know good when some1 take bag other ppl w/o ask = bj but they just say no becouse they hate me :> and why they hate me? becouse i buy char :pickaxe:

Way to stay on topic.

becouse i know korrode +dilly they know good when some1 take bag other ppl w/o ask = bj but they just say no becouse they hate me :> and why they hate me? becouse i buy char :pickaxe:

no.

If you bought the char and would just act normal there would not be an issue. Coming into a game with a char like that and giving the attitude you give to us though, that's what makes people who don't just care about levels dislike you and what you do. I treated you just like i treat anyone else at first, even helped you out in invasions at times, untill you started purposely messing with invasion mobs in Bethel that were pinned by rangers, when there were plenty of mobs left that were roaming free. Then YOU were the one to brodtag the guild I was in just for saying something on a public channel, and you are the one being so pathetic to PM me in game asking me to 'flame' you on unofficial forums.

So Amar, I don't like you because in my opinion you're a sucky human being, no other reason. Get your facts straight, please.

Edited by Dilly

So Amar, I don't like you because in my opinion you're a sucky human being, no other reason. Get your facts straight, please.

ow nice and in my opinion you r stupid girl her age 19 years she cant make reltionship with any boy in rl so she play game 24/7

soooo long story short, amar is bagjumper cause he bought a char and jumps bethel bags, but violator jumping a bag isnt bagjumping cause he is LION and supposedly honorable?

wtg lol, everything lion does is honorable and respectable, but if another guild does it they get looked down upon, why? cause he bought a char

someones attitude has nothing to do with it, its the action of bagjumping that makes someone a bagjumper

ow nice and in my opinion you r stupid girl her age 19 years she cant make reltionship with any boy in rl so she play game 24/7

Considering today was the longest time Dilly has been active on EL for about 1-2 months, I think yet again your clueless.