Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amar

The LION Guild are bag jumpers

OMG OMG LION GUILD ARE BAG JUMPERS NOW :(

today i go to yeti cave and i see violater afk so i start training and i make bag for my bones becouse i was full and after few min come ozmondius bj me :(

Ozmondius: i can outserp you amar ;)

AMAR: sure:>

AMAR: ow bj me

Ozmondius: was that your bag?

AMAR: bj+serp :P

AMAR: and now ozm bj :D

Ozmondius: yep, post it

Ozmondius: like all your other snivelling posts

[AMAR @ 6]: ozmondius bj me :>

[Max12 @ 6]: lol realy?

[Violater @ 6]: amar serp me

[AMAR @ 6]: ja rlly :<

AMAR: 1min i make topic

Ozmondius: please do :)

AMAR: sure

Ozmondius: you'll sound like an idiot as usual

Edited by amar

and you accomplished it \o/

Yes, I took your bag of 50 bones and serped you. There are consequences to serping my guildies for not liking what they post on market, lol.

well u forgot to add the total chat log...let me help u for ur edited text paste

Ozmondius: wasn't it vio's spawn amar?

AMAR: he was afk

AMAR: ask him

Violater: well u serped me yesterday also

AMAR: yes

Violater: and today again

AMAR: talk shit in market = i serp u

and then is what u pasted... and i was not afk....u came and killed the first one.....and u did not ask me whether i was afk and started attacking them ....

well u forgot to add the total chat log...let me help u for ur edited text paste

Ozmondius: wasn't it vio's spawn amar?

AMAR: he was afk

AMAR: ask him

Violater: well u serped me yesterday also

AMAR: yes

Violater: and today again

AMAR: talk shit in market = i serp u

and then is what u pasted... and i was not afk....u came and killed the first one.....and u did not ask me whether i was afk and started attacking them ....

hahahahaha LIE

ok i make better

Ozmondius: we r bag jumpers

Violater: sure we serp ppl too

AMAR: :(

Edited by amar

you thought right boe, but won't let some dumbass with an IQ of 5 bully us either.

e.g., amar had to edit his post to change my "quote" from 'jumber' to 'jumper' :(

Edited by Ozmondius

Ozmondius: i can outserp you amar :)

AMAR: sure:>

AMAR: ow bj me

Ozmondius: was that your bag?

Sounds to me like Amar invited Oz to BJ him... And then start complaining when the invitation is taken up :(

I'll leave amar's tag in place for now

There are consequences to serping my guildies for not liking what they post on market, lol.

Typical retarded AMAR.

I still just can't believe Tyra, TC and Infa lowered GODz standards enough to accept you.

If LION ever brown tags the other massive retard in EL as well as AMAR, i'll apply to join their ranks immediately.

#Message from Raistlin: If you drop a bag on the ground you may lose it. It's also not against the rules if someone takes it if you walk away from it! (including deathbags)

u sayin u gonna pk then or :(

In the last week I've PK'ed HEAPS of people on EL main server.

I've just been doing it somewhere where a bought char, RL$ and pp buying don't help you.

#Message from Raistlin: If you drop a bag on the ground you may lose it. It's also not against the rules if someone takes it if you walk away from it! (including deathbags)

Yes, of course, the question of reputation of the guild, and if the guild is positioning itself as honorable, he must return bag... or I'm wrong?

afaik they have you browntagged AND afaik if you leave a bag like that it's for anyone to take.

Fail.

If you have a purpose for the items in the bag then yes it's *possible* for anyone to take.

But it's still bagjumping if it's taken without asking questions.

There used to be peeps getting too many pots from fluffies and putting them in a bag until a guildie came to pick them up.

If you would take that you're a bagjumper too. Same with this, even tho the value is much lower.

My idea is it's just stupid to cry over 50 bones that hold no worth and you all just make yourself look like kids in

kindergarten picking fights on eachother over a cookie.

Maybe some people just need to learn to stfu and enjoy the game.

Also, don't really wanna draw a side, AMAR is just retarded, the LION are just out to make trouble. So please don't come

stuff on me about defending retards or whatever yapyap now, just stating my opinion is all.

-Gohan

Yes, of course, the question of reputation of the guild, and if the guild is positioning itself as honorable, he must return bag... or I'm wrong?

You are correct. However, LION has never been honorable. When I was playing they serped spawns,

milked the NRM white tiger spawn with guildies ferrying skins between storage and the spawn while

holding the spawn, gathering all the DCs in Bethel then trying to keep other people out. Same thing

with Feros. There were many other instances and Oz was, and sounds like still is, one of the worst.

The community started to tolerate this behaviour. It is one of the MAJOR reasons I dont like playing EL,

LION guild and their rude dishonorable copy cats. LION is one of the most important reasons the EL

community has degraded.

There are consequences to serping my guildies for not liking what they post on market, lol.

Typical retarded AMAR.

I still just can't believe Tyra, TC and Infa lowered GODz standards enough to accept you.

If LION ever brown tags the other massive retard in EL as well as AMAR, i'll apply to join their ranks immediately.

he is a nice guy to have as guildie

besides that, why join some retards to pk other retards? ^^

Typical retarded AMAR.

he is a nice guy to have as guildie

besides that, why join some retards to pk other retards? ^^

lol did you just call your own guildie a retard? Oo

nope, with some common sense you should be able to figure out i called him a nice guy, and it shouldnt be neccesary to add that in the second line

"retards" is plural, doesnt say i mean AMAR by it, more like Aislar, you, violator, etc

"besides that, why join some retards to pk other retards? not including AMAR cause he is a nice guy ^^" just sounds like im talking to a mentally challenged needing to say everything 2x

now im wondering, do i need to explain it a second time for you? :pickaxe:

Edited by Infamous

This is the same AMAR that pulls brod on me a few weeks back when i'm in a neutral guild with the reasoning: "mirror = brod"

The same AMAR that cries about unwarranted BRoD tagging and then a couple of weeks later decides he's going to BRoD tag people who "talk shit" in channels?

The same AMAR that burns through chars like i do ciggies when i'm drunk cause he's got an inferiority complex as big as his PK skill is bad?

THAT AMAR??!?!?

:pickaxe:

You are correct. However, LION has never been honorable. When I was playing they serped spawns,

milked the NRM white tiger spawn with guildies ferrying skins between storage and the spawn while

holding the spawn, gathering all the DCs in Bethel then trying to keep other people out. Same thing

with Feros. There were many other instances and Oz was, and sounds like still is, one of the worst.

The community started to tolerate this behaviour. It is one of the MAJOR reasons I dont like playing EL,

LION guild and their rude dishonorable copy cats. LION is one of the most important reasons the EL

community has degraded.

lmao fourier, i had to go back to April 18, 2008 chatlog to remember the exact details of your and bahador's little white tiger spawn fight. i'm sorry it's been weighing so heavily on your mind and surprised to find out it had such a large effect on the EL community, but maybe it's time to let it go and regain your peace of mind.

Edited by Ozmondius

nope, with some common sense you should be able to figure out i called him a nice guy, and it shouldnt be neccesary to add that in the second line

"retards" is plural, doesnt say i mean AMAR by it, more like Aislar, you, violator, etc

"besides that, why join some retards to pk other retards? not including AMAR cause he is a nice guy ^^" just sounds like im talking to a mentally challenged needing to say everything 2x

now im wondering, do i need to explain it a second time for you? :pickaxe:

Hey you can call me a retard all you want it doesn't mean shit coming from you but seriously back off Aislar kk she good people.

maybe she is good/nice, but she is fking annoying and doesnt understand it if you say something bad to her, she just continues spamming/being nice no matter what

thats just retarded ^^

doesnt matter if it doesnt mean anything from me, you help me prove it with your behaviour, and quite alot of people think you are.. just take a look at the responses from your spam sessions on unofficial forums

maybe she is good/nice, but she is fking annoying and doesnt understand it if you say something bad to her, she just continues spamming/being nice no matter what

thats just retarded ^^

doesnt matter if it doesnt mean anything from me, you help me prove it with your behaviour, and quite alot of people think you are.. just take a look at the responses from your spam sessions on unofficial forums

Yea because the unofficial forums are filled with great wisdom worthy of insight to all >.<

On topic:

Either way I can't really call this bag jumping because there seems to be a trade-off because they are enemy guilds. And 50 bones doesn't seem to be the motive for this post.

do rules 2,4 and 12 still excist?

retard (plural retards)

. ( offensive slang ) a person with mental retardation (Offensive slang) a person with mental retardation

. ( offensive slang ) a stupid person, or one who is slow to learn (Offensive slang) a stupid person, or one who is slow to learn

* ( person with mental retardation ) : idiot , tard ( offensive ) , imbecile ( disused medical term ) , mental deficient ( legal term ) , moron ( disused medical term ) , person with learning difficulties (Person with mental retardation): idiot, tard (offensive), imbécile (Disused medical term), mental deficient (legal term), moron (Disused medical term), person with learning difficulties

Jez