Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
2cute2

first game you ever played?

For computer games, Space Invaders on the Texas Instruments.....forget the numbers....Color Computer.....also known as the CoCo. The year was about 1982.

"Prince of Persia" iirc

Also "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?" was one of my firsts :P

Edited by dipi

Pong and Space Invaders, but what truly got me gaming was the TombRaider series - Lara Croft.

Amazing what we used to find exciting back then. :confused:

Edited by Ashiana

I can't remember the very first game I played. Loads on the Commodore 64 and Vic 20. My first PC game must've been Kings Quest 3 which I found scary at age 8 and also very difficult too. I had a few of the sequels as birthday presents because the gameplay and storytelling was so brilliant. I also played Leisuresuit Larry in the Land of Lounge Lizards before I was old enough to understand the main theme of the game! I have played so many games and have so many fond memories, I loved Monkey Island 2!

BTW off topic, anyone who knows me in EL, I do still play but not as often.

First console games - Sonic 2, golden axe, streets of rage 2 and shinobi on mega-drive :bangwall:

First PC game - Lemmings christmas and XCOM ;p

First game played online - Tiberian Sun

I also first played Pong. I never owned an Atari 2600, but knew loads of ppl who did - spent silly amounts of time playing Combat, Pitfall, Pac-man, ET, etc

I used to play Parsec on the Texas Instruments they had on display at the department store my mother worked at.

I remember playing King's Quest as well (first RPG) at the local Radio Shack.

My first console was the ColecoVision which was pr0. I had games like Donkey Kong and Jr, Popeye, Q*Bert, Zaxxon, Choplifter, Smurf, etc.

your siggy made me lol Xena :bangwall:

& First video game I ever played was a old fishing game for sega.

first online game was runescape, but after dominating for almost a year there it was time to move on :P so I found EL

I'm not sure what the first arcade game i played was, but the first games i played at home:

Captain Comic - Computer (iirc that first computer at my place was a IBM PC/AT (286))

Super Mario Bros - NES

Both games owned.

I think it was Prince of Persia (I mean the oldest, black and white version of it) on my cousin's computer.

Edit: Anyway first "own" game I played, was some graverobbing game made to old Atari. I just can't remember the name. I'd be happy if someone remembers it, since would be fun to see if I could play it again :) Iirc the name included word "dangerous" (Joe the dangerous or something?).

Edit2: Haha found it myself. It was Rick Dangerous.

Edited by Miiks

I also first played Pong. I never owned an Atari 2600, but knew loads of ppl who did - spent silly amounts of time playing Combat, Pitfall, Pac-man, ET, etc

I used to play Parsec on the Texas Instruments they had on display at the department store my mother worked at.

I remember playing King's Quest as well (first RPG) at the local Radio Shack.

My first console was the ColecoVision which was pr0. I had games like Donkey Kong and Jr, Popeye, Q*Bert, Zaxxon, Choplifter, Smurf, etc.

I remember my big brothers playing pong when it first came out. Every now and then I would get to play a little bit if one of them was feeling kind enough to let the littlebrother have a turn. It would end quickly as it seemed nearly impossible for me to hit that teeny tiny square "ball" against my paddle.

After that it was Atari: Combat, Target Fun, Race, Kaboom, Basketball, etc

First computer game I can remember is "Lode Runner" on the Apple IIe. Making my own maps was blast.

And Kings Quest games were AWESOME!

don't remember which one was the first i played. but the first one i got addicted to was crystal quest on a mac se end of the 80ies... i ruled that game... :)

First one i played was an online game called VP :D but then i moved from there to Ok MU the lithuanian server and then to another online game and i got to be send here.. where i will stay and is the last game i will ever play :P

Edited by Immortelle

Super Mario Bros.