Eternal Lands Official Forums
SenZon

Boycott Learner

Ok, but wouldn't you rather work on your own prices, have a much stable profit than have bots dictate market prices? HE for example is a low level alchemy product. Newbies will be happier to sell it at 7gcs to a NPC than 5gcs to a bot, right?

No we absolutely do not. You're talking about crimping a market that can fluctuate freely by adding gc/item sinks using NPC characters. This is not a good thing. I am sure I shouldn't need to explain why, just search forums for complaints about gc sinks.

uhm let me get this straight, you think gold/item sink NPC's are bad?

So baically this topic is pretty much ridiculous. Did anyone complain when I bought 50+ rost stones and sold them for under market price? No, the fact is that the rost stone market is probably the most fluctual of all the markets. THere are so many options on where or how to buy one that asking for a steady price is borderline ridiculous. Boycotting learner will not allow your prices to drop. In fact its nearly IMPOSSIBLE for learner to affect the market by doing what he did. I can right now buy 25 ros stones from ent and sell them for 1k each if I wanted to, and I could "ruin the market" right? WRONG! The market is set by what the people who need the items are willing to pay, if pk'ers are willing (or not willing) to pay 50k for a rost then there is little to nothing that any one player by themselves can do to affect the market. Quit whining GTFO learner's back and only pay for rost what you are willing to pay, I PROMISE you will find somone selling at the price you are willing to pay (within reason).

Quit whining GTFO learner's back...

We did. The topic is over 1 month old. The most recent discussion here has nothing to do with the original topic.