Eternal Lands Official Forums
elg3neral

SleepyJo guild |W|

#3. I pwnt you at nca/kf etc many times. Each time you had a different excuse, including my favorite: "You beat me because I have low mana"
Usually when i die i just mention something if i got laggy.

Well one thing that's undeniable Lorck is that you are the first person to jump on any kind of excuse/whining/crying related to be being killed in PK, whether it be lag, summoned zoo, reset, 50+ a/d, whatever.

I don't care to get involved in these little wars anymore, mainly cause i don't really play, but i will comment that one thing you're never going to be able to do without being labeled a big hypocrite is say even one word that remotely resembles an excuse after being killed in PK.

SleepyJo bagjumped me a long time ago. I did post in here somewhere.

He also hired a body guard when KF was drop. I killed him 2 times before his bodyguard could do anything about it. He got 100 HEs (all that was in bag I teled off of) I got 2 rost. Justice in that case. He also got perm BROD tag. Sorry if I am "on topic" guys lol.

AttilaTheHun

Edited by Inglor

Sorry if I am "on topic" guys lol.

Your apology is not accepted.

You must make amends at my temple in Aeth Aelvan (i.e. the opium den pub).

#2. you're an idiot, of course you care about what people think about you or else you wouldn't have replied.
Not really, i reply because i like to have arguments with noobs, like you.

Some prefer to refer to this as:

1) Lack of attention

2) Drama queen

Which also immediately scratches out the possible "valid option" of the underneath quote.

I don't act like i am different or superior of the bulk of the EL players. I may think i have more luck irl than some losers who have to sell gc in online games because they can't get a better job irl, but that is another issue.

Money alone doesn't make a man happy, eh?

Oh btw, Lorck, good to see ya never changed.

-Gohan

Oh Gohan, still saying bullshit till you get #ignore'd... seems you don't have changed either.

EDIT: And about being diva, etc, i guess you are also a member of the club gohan. ^^ And the pursuit of attention is what makes griefers (like sleepyjo) and griefers cheerleaders do what they do, some people try to justify that behavior claiming "omg community rules just sux" but we all know it comes from lack of attention. ;)

Edited by Lorck

Lorck, did you ever question your place on this world? Ever thought you were a parasite, who just takes and gives nothing back to the community? Ever thought you lived for nothing all this time, and you will most likely continue to do so?

Did you ever notice you take pride of virtual things, in a virtual game, on a game forum? Did you see how superior you consider yourself in a game,mainly because you suck donkey balls in real life?

You don't need to answer, you have already answered me with your actions and with the language you use.

My opinion of you is formed, you find quarrel everywhere, just to prove yourself that you're better, even if you aren't.

Yes, some of us do no share your way of view, regarding bag-jumping or other things, but that doesn't mean your point of view is better.

There is no hope for the unworthy, you do no have a bright future I'm afraid. And remember, suicide is always a solution for parasites, such as yourself.

My rl is fine & you don't know anything about it. As i said, i don't considere myself superior to most people just to griefers (people who plays multiplayer games to irritate others, like jumping in a bag and making it poof for no reason) and their cheerleaders (like you). I also think i have luck enough to not need to sell gc/items in game to pay my bills.

If you feel really in need to cheerlead griefers in online games due to lack of attention, then i am afraid who doesn't have a future are you, not me. And what you define by parasites? In my point of view are some of the griefers you cheerlead for.