Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nova

New Special Day Suggestion

I love love love the new Non Stop Day and I know about 112 other people who harv who love it too. How about a new day for the PKers? Day of No Cooldown. No cooldown on items when you are in PVP combat. Just wondering if this is an idea that appeals to anyone.

**Edit** Oopsie, I forgot that i had 2 suggestions :medieval: I'd also like to suggest Day of No BROD for people who would like to try PKing without the threat of getting their st00fs BRODed.

Edited by Nova

It surely doesn't appeal to me, coolodown is a great thing for pkers.

EDIT: Not that i think its a bad or negative day, and i would not care if the day get implemented. It could be fun to kill high level mobs at this day.

Edited by Lorck

I wouldn't use that day to pk, but to mix cheap on fruits or go kill some dragons.

I hate no cooldown for pk, it makes fights too costly

Thats why i said it should only apply to PVP fights :pickaxe: (if thats possible to code)

no cooldown on sr only for pk fights? get a friend "gang" you on icy barefisted, no cooldown on sr and powning it :pickaxe:

as for no brod day. brod does not work on no griefs.

no cooldown on sr only for pk fights? get a friend "gang" you on icy barefisted, no cooldown on sr and powning it :pickaxe:

as for no brod day. brod does not work on no griefs.

Good point about no grief B) forgot radu put that back in with the latest update