Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TigerClaw

GODz

Feel it coming in the air, Horrid screams from everywhere; I'm excited by the sounds, There's a dangerous GODz around. We are a Pk Guild. Phear us.

TehGODz.jpg

Background:

GODz is a Pk Guild founded by SCARfACE & now run'd by TyRannis.

--------------

The Main function of a GODz is to be respectful & let our actions speak for ourself. We try and help our guildies as much as we can. We would love to see them interact & be polite to other guildies. Be helpful! Since we all know.. "What goes around comes around"

---------------

We are mainly skilled in a Combat Skill..

Kf is our home away from home & we're most-likely brown tag'd by most other Pk guilds..

So dont bother applying if u cant stand being BroD'd (if ur not wearing a Cotu) or Bj'd by Brown Tags.

---------------

Our guild has TyRannis at rank 20.

With me (TigerClaw), Infamous & at rank 19.

If there is any concerns & problems.. feel free to PM one of us OR post a topic in our forum (http://s1.zetaboards.com/GODz_of_Eternal_Land/index/)

---------------

Guild Rules:

-No BagJumping: means do not take DBs or bags of Harvesters hitting a nexus removal. (or any type of bags beside DBs which YOU or guildies have pk'd)

-No Spawn Serping: Means no stealing other people's spawn. If someone is training on a creatures; u either sit and wait for them to be done & go restock or leave the spawn.. or u go look for a different creature to train on.

-No Scamming: Scamming will not be tolerated under any conditions.

-No BroDing any guilds besides Brown Tags: DO NOT BROD NEUTRALS OR RED TAGS. (or any colors besides BROWN)

-No Flaming on @6 or any other @# constantly: Flaming is allowed but no need to flame for 15+ mins about the same stuff like "omfgz i own yoohs" and "hahaha he dissed me~!!~! muahah" .. we dont like to 'brag' constantly on channels.. since its best to SHOW them how pr0 we are then rather TALK about it.

-Be Respectful to all guildies & allies. (not much to say since we all can comprehend this golden rule )

-(in case u didnt get the earilier rule.. : DO NOT flame other guildies in #GM, have an issue pm the person or a high ranking guild officer. This behavior will NOT be tolerate!!)

-----------------

Guild Projects & Events:

-We dont do 'Harvesting Projects' since we are a PK guild

BUT we sometimes have 'Pk Projects' like we would all go to Kf together on a specific day.

-We also occasionally have Guild Contest.. (if we get alot of members .. since there's no point if only 3 are playing the contest )

-Occasionally though.. we will have BIG projects to fill up our bot (AthenA)

Feel free to ask any GODz members any comments/concerns/questions u might have.

-----------

GODz Requirement:

-Lvl 70+ a/d.. (+140 in total)

-Lvl 30+ in Summoning or Ranging..

-Lvl 35+ in Potioning, Crafting, Engineering, or Manufacturering..

-Lvl 60+ in Alchemy or Harvesting..

(you need at least 2 out of the 4.. and u can apply on our guild forums or here. it doesnt matter :P )

WeAreGODz.jpg

*We dont recruit Scammers/Bjers/Troublemakers/Immature ppl.

-TigerClaw of GODz.

Oh real quick: "ran" and not "run'd"? -- In your background.

Really, just "run" would be fine, present tense.

...but it wouldn't have that tigerclaw-touch we know and love without a few linguistic/grammatical oddities :)

Good luck w/ the guild ya pp-buyer-loving buncha sexies. :P

Average Pk Session of a GODz ->

They Summon Zoo?? We bring Jungle :happy:

PWs.png

------

Sometimes we REALLY dont like them.. :icon13:

OwningDman.png

and THAT one ended with Tristan d/t & Dman dying to Infamous :hiya:

------

So join us to experience Pking with the GODz.

nuttin bad about godz but didnt tyra sell char infa sellin and ur summo lvl being noob so come home littele tiger

lol thanks for invite Mr PK; but i need to keep GODz tag alive (even if their selling) and besides.. its "in the process" they havent sold "yet" :huh:

maybe when i get bored of lonely #GM chat when Tyra/Infa leaves.. i'll come back to =HC= :)

anyways.. this is what happens after we own Kf and is mucho bored cause all usually gives up->

MajesticACs.png

we.. set the ACs loose on Infamous.. Muhahahaha :huh:

InfamouskicksACass.png

I would have applied but it seems that white drags are a requirement for your guild, which I can't afford atm :(:)

I think that first screenie shows a touch of class....super colours and composition. Second one is uhm...ok :)

GL with the guild :)

Edited by EaglePrince

Nice Screenies. :)

:)

I would have applied but it seems that white drags are a requirement for your guild, which I can't afford atm :( :(

I think that first screenie shows a touch of class....super colours and composition. Second one is uhm...ok :)

GL with the guild :)

lol, white drags not required..

and thanks. the 1st screenie is my favorite of the two as well :)

Well... recently there has been talk about the 2 Pkers of GODz selling their char and quitting..

after many hours of arguement, fights, making up, and then reaching a decision..

GODz will continue to have its "fearsome tag team of three" as the GMs.

so that means no GODz is leaving the game.. therefore we are still recruiting.. so PM me in-game if interested ;)

-Tigre

GODz guild does seem to be a much more polite guild then in the very distant past.

I would join if we did not have history and they would take me, if I was looking for a GUILD.

I would join if we did not have history and they would take me, if I was looking for a GUILD.

It doesn't say morons or retards so guess you could apply ^^

This kind of offence is worthy of at least a yellow card! :D

This kind of offence is worthy of at least a yellow card! ;)

by yellow card do you mean high five? if so, i agree

o/\o

Recently we've gotten 1 new member into our guild. we're looking for experienced players btw. and we dont bite so just let us know if you are interested in joining the infamous guild.. GODz :medieval::bow_arrow::pickaxe::mace::fire:

(we accept pkers/trainers/summoners/mages/harvesters/mixers/potioners/engineers/archers/tailors.. (just about all skills))

:icon13:

Just a little -bump- .. We do all the stuff a non-Pk guild does too.. :whistle:

like Dragon Hunting:

HuntingIcey.png

Harvesting/Crafting!: :)

GODzharvesting.jpg

Trying to Hunt Lenny with summons: :sneaky:

FalconSummoning.jpg

see?? we do everything a normal non-pk guild does... except we might pk.. "alittle" at the end of the day :w00t:

elscreen264.png

:)