Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

NMT idea

I have an idea that hopefully most people will agree with.

Basically, I want to make the NMT breakable, with a 1/40K chance (+/- something due to astrology).

However, after it breaks it would transform into a new cape, which would also give the NMT perk, but also some accuracy and armor, maybe 6 points in total. This cape would also have a 1/40K break chance, and would just disappear when it breaks. And if a lot breaks, I can increase the drop rate too.

So, what do you think?

Guest SCURLOCK

Well I DO NOT have the NMT perk and am going to need to get the cape so yes i guess it would be a plus and maybe if you were to increase the drop rate (If it were needed) the price may go down a bit :medieval:

I think already is very hard to train considering your astro, if you add a new variable for the astro on training it will turn into a massive movement to skeptic.

Astro affecting the training: attack, defense, accuracy, magic, degrade

I think already is very hard to train considering your astro, if you add a new variable for the astro on training it will turn into a massive movement to skeptic.

What the fuck?

I like the idea :medieval:. The only downside I can see is, with a removal stone, the demand for the cape will skyrocket.

I like the idea :medieval:. The only downside I can see is, with a removal stone, the demand for the cape will skyrocket.

With an increased drop rate though, the demand could be more satiated. As well with the perks to the degraded cape, the 1/2 non degraded rule might not apply so much which would keep prices reasonable ( i hope).

In my opinion, it shouldn't alter accuracy or armor because afaik no other capes can/will have this effect either.

Any chance that those with the NMT perk could wear the degraded version of the cape?

No, but I will make a NMT removal stone.

artificier removal please :medieval:

Edited by Raytray

In my opinion, it shouldn't alter accuracy or armor because afaik no other capes can/will have this effect either.

If a cape to alter accuracy armor by the amount the degraded nmt does would that solve the problem ray?

If a cape to alter accuracy armor by the amount the degraded nmt does would that solve the problem ray?

What? I was saying what I said to be consistent with the other capes. fr, mm, exc, bp, mirror, etc that give some benefits only give those benefits, are different in color and have slight variance in emu.

Basically, I want to make the NMT breakable, with a 1/40K chance (+/- something due to astrology).

What the fuck?

Basically i mean the NMT actually reduces a little the effects of astrology because it isn't affected, making the training a bit more comfortable besides the bad astro in other skills. If NMT will be affected by degrade astro it will complicate the daily acting of players, making it more complicated.

What? I was saying what I said to be consistent with the other capes. fr, mm, exc, bp, mirror, etc that give some benefits only give those benefits, are different in color and have slight variance in emu.

Yeah thats what i'm saying. I'm picturing the Degraded nmt cape similar to the NMW cape; a combination of nmt + another cape. If an entirely seperate cape, such as as "cape of protection" was made, that gave +armor +accuracy wouldn't that balance it out? I could just be crazy, it is late here :medieval:

While that might awhlr, but this is breaking the nmt and adding bonuses, you're mixing together high level capes with expensive ings to increase the effects. Kind of different I would imagine.

Basically i mean the NMT actually reduces a little the effects of astrology because it isn't affected, making the training a bit more comfortable besides the bad astro in other skills. If NMT will be affected by degrade astro it will complicate the daily acting of players, making it more complicated.

Oh, I understand your point of view, even though I disagree with it. However, there is always the perk.

While that might awhlr, but this is breaking the nmt and adding bonuses, you're mixing together high level capes with expensive ings to increase the effects. Kind of different I would imagine.

It's a game, consistency is not a must.

NMT Breakable to NMT with extra stuffs (sort of backwards luv it). NMT removal stones (Great idea). Increased NMT drop rate (for that too perhaps placing it on a lower lvl critter to give relatively new player a chance for a cape).

Good idea IMO. I would vote yes.

It's a game, consistency is not a must. (Consistency in the game itself would be boring, like harvesting cinnabar, this ore looks just like the last ore and WTF is taking so long).

AttilaTheHun

Ah i see what your saying, yeah probably would have unknown affects.

Overall though i think i would still vote yes if a poll was offered.

Please change this to *effects, before radu sees it ;)

Basically, I want to make the NMT breakable, with a 1/40K chance ...

This cape would also have a 1/40K break chance, and would just disappear when it breaks.

Any change the tailoring skill could be used to "repair" the new cape back into an NMT again?

If not to hard/expensive, it would sort of allow people a choice: (a) keep their NMT by repairing a "degraded one" or (;) use the new cape with it's extra bonus and the risk of total loss if it breaks.

Oh, I understand your point of view, even though I disagree with it. However, there is always the perk.

It's a game, consistency is not a must.

You no what is total BS? Is these poeple who aint got a cape to even start off talking about,"Yeah,Thats a good idea?" Well, untill they kill 10K fluffies or go pay 400Kgc for one they need not reply.It is obvious this thread dont even concern them.Accept for the facts You mentioned a drop rate increase.Make them work for there capes like all us players that have played yrs. to get.And usually its just 1 cape! Thats BS