Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infamous

a/d and attributes changes

Regarding a/d and attr changes  

31 members have voted

1. 1. do you want the change posted below?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont care

the idea is in the link below

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...st&p=515536

[radu @ 6]: anyway, I think my idea to make the a/d count more is a good idea and most PKers and fighters seem to like it

[radu @ 6]: very few people don't like it

[radu @ 6]: like 2-3

while i pretty much know much more dont like it, atleast ~15 i know of (after testing it)

poll is made cause that other topic isnt really a poll, and radu gets the wrong idea by it.

and all the people that dont even pk pls make sure to come kf now tht you want a voice in combat changes :)

Combat also occurs outside of pk. I would venture to say that many more players engage in combat outside of pk than in - these changes affect them as well.

Why not? The only downside I can see is that weaker players will have less of a chance to fight stronger players, but now they'll have a better chance at catching up. (Which is probably the other reason for "no"s.)

I say yes.

Ok, I'm being a bit selfish here. I'm 138 overall with no negative perks apart from skeptic and I consider myself to be low on pickpoints. My next 8 pickpoints will go to physique because I need the EMU (I sometimes harvest 30k+ amounts of stuff and EMU helps). I still need 4 more reasoning and 4 more instinct before I can move to dchims. Feros stopped being good attack experience a long time ago.

I also still need 2 additional artificial nexus and 2 more magic nexus before I can make saving stones.

Any change that means I may be able to do a/d without needing more pickpoints on reasoning/instinct is welcome by me because it will make my life easier.

Edited by hussam

if you read that other thread people say lower levels cant fight stronger monsters now = less exp, harder time to catch up, while strong players can keep farming what they used to for their exp, in the long run that will create a bigger gap between yeti+ trainers and the people below that

Why not? The only downside I can see is that weaker players will have less of a chance to fight stronger players, but now they'll have a better chance at catching up. (Which is probably the other reason for "no"s.)

I say yes.

sure 800 mil exp you will catch up if they go afk for 3 years

and all the people that dont even pk pls make sure to come kf now tht you want a voice in combat changes :)

Combat also occurs outside of pk. I would venture to say that many more players engage in combat outside of pk than in - these changes affect them as well.

Thanks for bringing up what Should be obvious, but is totally overlooked by the pk-sighted. (it is worse than being near-sighted)

Also, for those that didn't notice, it seems that there were two ideas:

Korrode's idea of making a/d matter more

Radu's idea which he didn't tell us, but is on the test server

Edited by nathanstenzel

Thanks for bringing up what Should be obvious, but is totally overlooked by the pk-sighted. (it is worse than being near-sighted)

The amount of stuff being overlooked, or misunderstood, by people around here, is immeasurable :)

if you read that other thread people say lower levels cant fight stronger monsters now = less exp, harder time to catch up, while strong players can keep farming what they used to for their exp, in the long run that will create a bigger gap between yeti+ trainers and the people below that
Low levels should fight monster at those levels, at least the low levelers don't have to spend years farming to buy the pps to be able to fight the big guys. If you say that its easier to spend 3 years to buy 50 pps than to get 135 or so of a/d and be able to do decently, you are joking.

The amount of stuff being overlooked, or misunderstood, by people around here, is immeasurable :)

Yep! From you, me and Many Many more! Don't attempt to exclude yourself either.