Eternal Lands Official Forums
korrode

Would you like to see the weight of att and def increased?

now from reading the forums lol and c same old people bitchin about everything all the time :)

lol this completes my theory, you do realize that if this change happens it makes you Stronger right?

now from reading the forums lol and c same old people bitchin about everything all the time :)

lol this completes my theory, you do realize that if this change happens it makes you Stronger right?

yea he get maybe 2.5 percent stronger but those that cry get 25 percent stronger in comparison cause omg omg no i wont buy pp and hell if i cant buy one casue i am poor then thse tht have we should screw over till dont have to d/t them casue i noob at pk and wont invest any gc into it. not just gc into pps but in pots, weapons, or summons.

Ok, so if I change the formula on the test server so that the attributes would count as 2/3 of a/d for DODGE/HIT purposes, do you promise to extensively test it? By extensively I mean:

Can someone please explain to me (remember, use small words) why we would want this?

The title of this thread was about making a/d count more in a fight, but this change would seem to be having the opposite effect. I'm clearly not understanding something.

jah but u have to think in the futre nexus removals will get cheaper believe me it will so wil hydro every1 wil sell there gc cuz the dont think it isnt wurth spending on pp anymore or spend the gc on nexus people wil mix there own stoof screw the market up bigtime or even wurst people wouldnt do instances invasions anymore cuz the dont need the gc that bad u will buy more orange spam weapons of the gc then u get bitchin about that again u spend it maybe on animal nexus lvl that till u can summo red drags or artics everytime u pk cuz ur loaded with gc cuz u dont spend it on pp anymore u have to think about al those things before u consider this

kk if we stop buying pp then what we must do with gc ? like what said boedha stop instances and invasion or we sell gc in black market or we put all gc in storage and take foto for gc :>

sell gc? no one will buy gc to show off in sto........so just ruin economy even more and huge influx of gc with nowhere to go, i guess then we all just pvp till we get bored of the game or get carpel tunnel which ever comes first.

jah but u have to think in the futre nexus removals will get cheaper believe me it will so wil hydro every1 wil sell there gc cuz the dont think it isnt wurth spending on pp anymore or spend the gc on nexus people wil mix there own stoof screw the market up bigtime or even wurst people wouldnt do instances invasions anymore cuz the dont need the gc that bad u will buy more orange spam weapons of the gc then u get bitchin about that again u spend it maybe on animal nexus lvl that till u can summo red drags or artics everytime u pk cuz ur loaded with gc cuz u dont spend it on pp anymore u have to think about al those things before u consider this

So you think increasing PK is bad :) ?

kk if we stop buying pp then what we must do with gc ? like what said boedha stop instances and invasion or we sell gc in black market or we put all gc in storage and take foto for gc :>

Pk more, try a diffrent skill, put it in a bag and let it poof? have alot of options

Can someone please explain to me (remember, use small words) why we would want this?

The title of this thread was about making a/d count more in a fight, but this change would seem to be having the opposite effect. I'm clearly not understanding something.

He will just make a/d have a bigger impact in combat VS attributes

Ok, so if I change the formula on the test server so that the attributes would count as 2/3 of a/d for DODGE/HIT purposes, do you promise to extensively test it? By extensively I mean:

I will try to post how i understand the situation: right now, the attack and defense skills, count as much to hit or dodge as the reaction and dexterity cross attributes. Radu proposal is that the attack/defense should not count the same as the cross attributes for dodging or hit, but a bit more.
ah but u have to think in the futre nexus removals will get cheaper believe me it will so wil hydro every1 wil sell there gc cuz the dont think it isnt wurth spending on pp anymore or spend the gc on nexus people wil mix there own stoof screw the market up bigtime or even wurst people wouldnt do instances invasions anymore cuz the dont need the gc that bad u will buy more orange spam weapons of the gc then u get bitchin about that again u spend it maybe on animal nexus lvl that till u can summo red drags or artics everytime u pk cuz ur loaded with gc cuz u dont spend it on pp anymore u have to think about al those things before u consider this
I don't understood much of it, but what you are trying to say that if people don't invest their gc in pps, they will invest in other stuff? Maybe they could stop hardcore gold farming as well.

no senzon read again increasing pk aint bad just sayin every1 will buy orange spam gear and summo the shit out of u and then its same old complain story again omgd overpowerd

oh dont worry boe as soon as u waste 4 years and a butt load of gc on being able to pwn with summoning they will cry again and make another change :) because this is communist el we need to make sure korrode and his guild are equal to others in this game because the reality of the unfair world is bitter to them

sell gc? no one will buy gc to show off in sto........so just ruin economy even more and huge influx of gc with nowhere to go, i guess then we all just pvp till we get bored of the game or get carpel tunnel which ever comes first.

You can still buy all the PP you want, just wont have as much affect in combat as it does atm.

TBH if you only go to instance's and invasion to make money then you are soooooo playing the game for the wrong reasons, they should be done for fun

lol @ pp buyers complaining...

Most big time pp buyers are minimum 140 a/d, VS the rest of EL as a whole, they will get stronger from this change...

You're all such nubs... the same nubs who didn't even say anything when Radu read his combat roll wrong and said Attack had 2x the weight of Might for the damage roll. Obviously you don't understand enough about the system to be involved in changes to it.

Anyways, i'll be on the test server, testing :)

yea he get maybe 2.5 percent stronger but those that cry get 25 percent stronger in comparison

Oh, and tfb, it's the influence attack and def has on the hit and dodge rolls.

The higher a/d you are, the bigger % stronger you get. 1 + 1 = 2 btw,

if the 140s get even stronger from it, why change it then? werent they so OPed to begin with? :)

and wasnt it a big concern that people have to train 5-10 years to be able to pk? will this not make it even worse?

getting rid of bronze sword was a good thing, but it didnt increase pk like ppl said, i doubt this change will

if the 140s get even stronger from it, why change it then? werent they so OPed to begin with? :)

and wasnt it a big concern that people have to train 5-10 years to be able to pk? will this not make it even worse?

The amount of time until "high level PK'er" will stay about the same, the difference is now that when a stronger person kills you, you can rest assured that the main thing pwning you will be their a/d, and the way to beat them in combat, will be to train combat :P

edit:typos

Edited by Korrode

There are many reasons to change, read some before.[
This will help to solve the problem. Right now you need good a/d and good attribs to be "competitive", to remove one requirement (the requirement is: spend years doing boring stuff to buy pps) will only make the stuff a lot less worse.
getting rid of bronze sword was a good thing, but it didnt increase pk like ppl said, i doubt this change will
I guess this change is for long term, not short.