Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisC

Attribute Removal Stones

Would you like removal stones on this server?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have removal stones available on PK server?

• Yes
    • No

There are very few, if any removal stones on this server, with the lack of people harvesting. So, i asked radu if it was possible to buy some from the shop, and he said no, unless the majority says yes.

So, please cast your vote. Would you like the option to buy attribute removal stones?

I vote yes, because without the possibility of rollbacks, the only option is to reset to change your build, and the lack of the stones on the server.

Fancy this is absolutely rediculous.. and I heard you bought woodeh's character? :P what happend to senzon's character? :P why buy stones? who is there to pk anymore? I haven't logged on there in forever......

You can already get those stones on the pk server..... And if they are buyable from the shop a lot of tactics is lost.. Then everyone can 'easily' (for $$) change their builds.

Altho I would like to change my build a bit more (been trying to buy stones for ages.) I still think its a good things they are this rare :) rare is good

I understand the frustration of buying a char and not liking the build. But I think the need for a #reset needs to be part of the "cost" of buying someone else's work.

The stones are rare for a reason. Their purpose is to allow a slight modification of your build without having to do a #reset. But for a more significant reconfiguration that's still the most appropriate option. There are plenty of attribute stones on the PK server for minor changes. I've got a couple in storage now, and have sold several in the past. In fact, they usually sit in my storage for months because I can't find a buyer. And when I do they only sell for 10Kgc or less due to lack of demand.

And for perk removal, those stones are just rotting away in people's storage because there's almost no demand. You could easily pick up any invasion drop perk stone for 10K.

Edited by bkc56

I also know the frustration of buying someone elses character. And when I did I have reset. The reason being that each person has his/her own attribute besides P/C that they like. But all of them are good for something for a fighter...except will. :) Also, it may possibly be that some people are hesitant to sell attribute stones to certain people due to reputation. May not be totally sure on that, but just something I have noticed. I mean, who buys/sells from Woodeh's guild? No one!!! because they have a poor reputation. Just because this is a pk server, doesnt mean people like being pked...even though it is fun to do so. :) It would be nice if there were a few more in-game though...I want some nexus removal stones. Muahahahahaha

Talon

Voted no. -> as I see it solution is (as always) to get more people to play on pk. As long as there are few people it is just harder to get stuff. But thats just what it is like now and I like it this way. (blabla... u get my point. too lazy to write more :) )

Was waiting for something like this but more on the suggestions forum, but wtv lol :P

I had an idea that removal stones would be MAINLY available from shop, for like minimum 10$ a stone and others more expensive, depending on demand. (there would be a very very rare chance to get them while harvesting). this solves 2 problems - radu gets more $$, and people can do soft resets as much as they want. as I understand, this would not contribute to pp buying, as you can only remove them, not add. as for nexus removals, I'd say no, but if I had to say yes, then maybe 250-300$ each.

i vote NO also that is what the call you need to reset char if you don't like it or harv your but off to get the stones working for the right char is part of the game if you just buy char then you have to reset them to fix the problems if you don't have the stones to change build

No, it seemingly only supports people who bought high level chars, and I don't think they need any extra support. Imo we currently get enough stones on the server to support the occasional "uh oh I spent a PP in the wrong spot". Otherwise there's reset

Of course I was never a large fan of the stones even on main, but that's just me.

P.S. Kit come back!

theres a lot of shortage... no one has any reasoning or instinct removals, along with any other attribute removals... you your self haev been trying to find removal stones for a very long time... along with me and prohibited.

And to everyone saying someone will just spend a lot of money to remove pickpoints... it would be $5 a peice for a removal stone, so no one will buy a "lot". And reset isnt an option... why would someone reset if they had full p/c, just to removal a couple of other sttributes.

i have used 5 reas removal iirc ...radu can check logs for that and i still have some stones left in sto

and yes i have been trying to buy them all for myself. (if any1 got any nexus/atti removal stone i will buy it :devlish:)

theres a lot of shortage... no one has any reasoning or instinct removals, along with any other attribute removals... you your self haev been trying to find removal stones for a very long time... along with me and prohibited.

And to everyone saying someone will just spend a lot of money to remove pickpoints... it would be $5 a peice for a removal stone, so no one will buy a "lot". And reset isnt an option... why would someone reset if they had full p/c, just to removal a couple of other sttributes.

Reset isn't an option because you can't get it up there again. takes time and patience to level chars and the PK Server isn't any different. only getting XP from mobs and good mob spots being known to everyone makes you buy/sell chars for months till you got you hands on a full A/D char and now you have no idea what to do with it (as usual).

Sitting at VOTD storage waiting for someone to come and fight you when you want isn't PK Server pkin, never was, it's the way of a couple negged char players.

atribute removal stones were always neglected because everyone had #reset. I even got a vegetal removal disappearing from my storage and not bothering to know how that happen because I was just not going to use it.

if you want stones, get your army of alts harvesting and expect to get lucky.

The idea is to build your char the way you want it to be. I didnt cut any corners and have worked hard to keep my char the way it is.

For those that buy already lvled chars then by a decent one that does not need change or allow the time to #reset.

The idea of buying a char then buying a load of stones of Ent to change it the way you want i think is wrong. I know its a pain not having all the stones you want and yes they are hard to get but thats what you get when you buy char and dont lvl them yourself

You are lucky there are stones available to change your char

When i took the perks i have, i did on the understanding that i would not get anymore exp for a/d fighting and the found out i still get the o/a exp. so now i would love to get rid of the glow in the dark and mirror perks and get back to training o/a but those stones are not available and #reset is not an option for me.

Have votd NO!