Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Riky

Shocker is a spawn serper

Hello,

My Guildies Davidi was training in Bethel Feros Caves, And I came too for training.My guildies says Shocker was serping his spawn so I goes there and ask some questions:

elscreen134.th.png]

elscreen133.th.png]

Edited by Riky

Davidi: i'm training in this spawn

Davidi: and you kill my 2 feros

Your guildie just needs to share.

^^

-Gohan

Shocker had his own spawn beforehand. And when he went on his serping spree he killed every spawn in sight, including the 1 I was on a couple times, disrupting everyone's training. Hardly someone worth defending.

There's no such thing as my two feros. Unless you're killing them with a big weapon, one feros is fine for training.

Davidi, erdi and me were rotating three feros for a few hours last time and it worked fine. But there will always be problems in the that cave because of monster farming.

I think it should be split into three chambers with two feros each. This will also reduce confusion and situations like "which feros was mine?".

Regarding shocker, I've had problems from FSM before. Optic used to serp my ogre last year in SKF.

Edited by hussam

i agree that this current shocker guy is... lets say not a very polite person.

this is what happened to me few days ago:

the feros cave wasnt very crowded, and i was roaming around the southern doublespawn and the one that spawns just a little east from the double. i didnt use a weapon, so most of the time there was 2 feros of them 3 alive. then came shocker, placing himself at the double spawn starting to kill. i didnt care, cause (at least when u dont use weapons) 3 feros is pretty fine for 2 people to share.

then, when i waited for 1 of the 2 feros he just killed (with sword, ofc :cry:) to respawn and started killing it myself, our conversation started...

s1.jpg

well ofc after that he started to attack every feros that i fought, even if there was other free ones running around :( considering the feros didnt even switch to attack him and that somehow i always ended up on the feros' bag and gained not so bad exp either i was making fun of him

s2.jpg

not a big story, but this thread sort of asked me to share this.

cheers!

Edited by Chefge

Someone who just arrived CAN have the middle feros (because it's the free one) if other people are killing other feros at that particular instant. You can't assign a feros to someone just because you want the convenience of two close by feros.

Edited by hussam

No one seems to care about the Ferosses.

I work with Feros children who've lost parents in EL.

If you could hear their stories and see their faces you'd stop this senseless slaughter. ;)

Yep.

3. PK-related complaints will be deleted unless the issue is about lying, luring, and/or scamming, and is the main issue, not the getting PK'd. Again proof IS required up front.

Would be nice to see this rule getting enforced.

27. Moderation is never a topic for public discussion.

8. Stay on topic.

Nobody owns a spawn. But posting spawn-serping here is useful if you want to publicly humiliate someone for violating this "community rule". Most often it doesn't succeed because 1. serper is already pretty low. 2. accuser looks like a cry-baby 3. it incites flames.

8. Stay on topic.

Nobody owns a spawn. But posting spawn-serping here is useful if you want to publicly humiliate someone for violating this "community rule". Most often it doesn't succeed because 1. serper is already pretty low. 2. accuser looks like a cry-baby 3. it incites flames.

Would be nice if you actually read the previous post before posting your "i-hate-korrode" bull.

If you had read the previous post you would have seen that Korrode's post was not directed at the spawn serping but actually an agreement with my post about Chikun who posted this...

i hate this guy. he killed me while i were training at arena with 1 guy...

I replied..

That's called PK not dispute.

Being killed in a PK map is not a dispute. I think you would have agreed had you actually read the previous post.

Yep.
3. PK-related complaints will be deleted unless the issue is about lying, luring, and/or scamming, and is the main issue, not the getting PK'd. Again proof IS required up front.

I don't come in and tell you how to run your forums now, do I?

(and really, it can't be emphasized enough that pvp is part of the PK experience and not dispute-worthy)

Yep.

I don't come in and tell you how to run your forums now, do I?

Actually, there has been at least one occurrence of an EL moderator trying to tell me how they should be run. (Obviously, not you.)

(and really, it can't be emphasized enough that pvp is part of the PK experience and not dispute-worthy)

Yet still many posts remain undeleted.

I didn't write up some big rant on how these forums should be run/moderated, I just made a simple observation phrased in the form of a request; By the stated rules posts like #11 should be deleted, but often are not. It sends a much stronger message to the poster to have their accusation deemed so outrageous that it's removed by the game administration than it does to just have people post afterward saying "that's just PK" and quoting the rules. I'd like to see that rule enforced more, but ofc I'd like to see some other rules never enforced, or abolished completely, so just my opinion.

You're welcome to come and make any observations you like about any forums I'm an admin of.

See now there's a rule I hope never is enforced, it's so seedy xD ...whoops i'm doin it again, ain't i?

edit: some small additions

Edited by Korrode