Eternal Lands Official Forums
darkguy

Michael Jackson dead.

WolfWitch, you gotta be kidding me..

How many of the celebrities in the US havent gotten away with the most sick stuff? Just because a jury of 12 eggheads say they are innocent doesnt mean they really are.

Yeah, but because HeLLRaiZeR says they are guilty, they are for sure. HeLLRaiZeR is the one and only dispenser of truth and justice!

i thought Perez Hilton was.... :pickaxe:

so hang on let me get this straight ? some of you would let your 10 year old kids go for pyjama parties with a middle aged man and let them sleep in the same bed as him ?

I dont think you would !!!! no matter who was holding the pyjama parties, and btw jackson admitted to that shit in a TV interview so it came from his own lips

you think its right for a middle aged man to be having pyjama party sleepovers with little boys? hmm ? sure ya do :pickaxe:

The point seems to be that the justice system didn't find him guilty. One can find that verdict correct or not but that doesn't change it.

I assume the legal system of the United States allows to appeal a verdict and given the amount of money that was to be had from Mr. Jackson I'd say it's safe to assume the plaintiffs would have (or possibly actually did, I don't really care for that kind of "news") used their options to the fullest provided they had sufficient evidence. Considering the result - Mr. Jackson found to be not guilty - one is left with the option to change/introduce laws or change the legal system to perhaps lessen the influence of the "egghead jury".

Who cares if he shagged some kids. If every kidshagger made such innovative music... it would be worth it easyily.

wtf is wrong with you?

Who cares if he shagged some kids. If every kidshagger made such innovative music... it would be worth it easyily.

WTF!!!! seriously WTF ........ Advert right there ^^^ as to why drugs are bad for you :wub:

Anyhow despite the "did he" or "didnt drama" at the end of the day he was just a singer, and doesnt deserve the hero worship or the weeping and wailing because he has died.

Now if he had been someone worthwhile like a Doctor or Fireman etc then yes, but a singer lol hell no.

And before ppl say "Well he did this for charity"... NewFlash so do 100's of thousand of other people around the World, and they are just as important as a singer.

Edited by conavar

wtf is wrong with you?

Question is, What the fuck is wrong with the parents that could be bought with 20million dollars to drop the case agaisnt a phedophile?

Goes to show 1 of two things, Either The parents where looking for a quick and easy buck, or they have serious lack of judgement

This statement is as sick as most of the comments in this thread.

Abusing anybody, especially ones who cannot defend themselves, is plainly wrong.

The above statement works both way. Michael Jackson, regardless he's passed away, is heavily abused in this forums (and countless other forums throughout the world).

Hopefully, none of the people first to judge him is ever an object of as careless and joyful ostracise.

<edit>

wording

Edited by Natsume

Forget Jackson a minute, and tell me whats right about defending a middle aged man who has sleepovers with little boys

As robotbob said, replace Jackson with average Joe on the street and if he ADMITTED on live TV he had pyjama parties and they all slept in the same bed then then Average Joe needs to stay the fuck away from your kids

How many of you have children that are defending Jackson here ? Would you let them go sleep in some guys bed ? No !

Anyhow despite the "did he" or "didnt drama" at the end of the day he was just a singer, and doesnt deserve the hero worship or the weeping and wailing because he has died.

Now if he had been someone worthwhile like a Doctor or Fireman etc then yes, but a singer lol hell no.

Bravo. :pickaxe:

Hey Cona tell me, when u express that opinion to people in RL do they get really offended?

I'll often bitch about how football gets hours of prime-time coverage, multiple times a week, and half the news is filled with "omg football player X got drunk at a bar" (welcome to australia) and when i say "pff, it doesn't deserve 5% of the attention it gets... where's the actual important stuff like progress of the scientists that are working on curing cancer", people take serious offence, they look at me like i just shot a baby.

How true. People are dying daily at the hands of their government or local warlords. People die by the second to cancer, AIDS, diabetes. Is that newsworthy? Obviously not.

Bravo. :pickaxe:

Hey Cona tell me, when u express that opinion to people in RL do they get really offended?

I'll often bitch about how football gets hours of prime-time coverage, multiple times a week, and half the news is filled with "omg football player X got drunk at a bar" (welcome to australia) and when i say "pff, it doesn't deserve 5% of the attention it gets... where's the actual important stuff like progress of the scientists that are working on curing cancer", people take serious offence, they look at me like i just shot a baby.

Some do, some dont.. depends how much they have bought into the new Religion of "Stardom" Worship, or maybe Cult is a better word.

( or change one letter in Cult, and pretty much sums up the ppl who idolize "Celebs" like Paris Hilton, or a singer or an actor :pickaxe: )

Edited by conavar

HOW the HELL did RIP thread turn into the rights and wrongs of hero worship?

EVERYone has the right to be mourned and like it or not public figures get mourned more than anyone else - remember Princess Diana? I sure do and whatever your personal opinions of what he did/didn't do - he touched millions with his music - and a LOT of charities including saving the lives of people - giving dying children one last great holiday - helping stop the spread of aids etc ALL benifited from his life.

No he is not running into a fire to save people (oh gods here come MORE sick comments), but he saved people in his own way - millions of times over.

Let the guy have his mourners in peace - get off your butts and do something that worthwhile and maybe millions will weep for you also.

A life passing without the passing of a single tear is a life wasted - millions of tears have fallen for him - it says everything!!

EVERYone has the right to be mourned and like it or not public figures get mourned more than anyone else - remember Princess Diana? I sure do and whatever your personal opinions of what he did/didn't do - he touched millions with his music - and a LOT of charities including saving the lives of people - giving dying children one last great holiday - helping stop the spread of aids etc ALL benifited from his life.

No he is not running into a fire to save people (oh gods here come MORE sick comments), but he saved people in his own way - millions of times over.

Let the guy have his mourners in peace - get off your butts and do something that worthwhile and maybe millions will weep for you also.

A life passing without the passing of a single tear is a life wasted - millions of tears have fallen for him - it says everything!!

EXACTLY.

Seems like a lot of people here are just jealous :icon13: Michael Jackson was an artist whose music, dancing and videos were loved by millions of people around the world. And no, it wasn't just good marketing.

If you don't like how successful Jackson was, here's what I recommend that you to do:

:pickaxe: :pickaxe: :icon13: :icon13:

Then read this and bang your head against the wall again :icon13:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_award...Michael_Jackson

I was just kidding by the way.

But still, as far as I know it was never proven MJ shagged a kid.

I honestly think he just really loved kids, in a good (too good for public) way.

But then again, that could be me, believing what I want, cause I love his billiant music.

Cheers,

Mango :pickaxe:

I lol'd.

EXACTLY.

Seems like a lot of people here are just jealous :icon13: Michael Jackson was an artist whose music, dancing and videos were loved by millions of people around the world. And no, it wasn't just good marketing.

If you don't like how successful Jackson was, here's what I recommend that you to do:

:pickaxe: :pickaxe: :icon13: :icon13:

Then read this and bang your head against the wall again :icon13:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_award...Michael_Jackson

Wasnt he one of Jim Hansen's Muppets?

You wouldn't be saying this if it was your kid who got molested or fed booze kk.

And before ppl say "Well he did this for charity"... NewFlash so do 100's of thousand of other people around the World, and they are just as important as a singer.

Well said :pickaxe:

You wouldn't be saying this if it was your kid who got molested or fed booze kk.

No I wouldn'd and I would not be settling out of court either - I doubt any Genuine parent would so get off your high horse and don't judge what you don't know KK?

No I wouldn'd and I would not be settling out of court either - I doubt any Genuine parent would so get off your high horse and don't judge what you don't know KK?

I am on no high horse. It's just people like you who fucking feed into people like Michael. Your all just as sad as he is imo.

... at the end of the day he was just a singer, and doesnt deserve the hero worship or the weeping and wailing because he has died...

Frank Sinatra was just a singer.

Michael Jackson was far more than a singer, far more than an entertainer and artist, far more than a philanthropist. He was a community activist on a global scale, an advocate for peace, and a source of hope for people with little. He was a cultural icon and he is a hero for millions of people.

You're all just as sad as he is

don't want to add to the flame, be we can spell.

Edited by boognish

I am on no high horse. It's just people like you who fucking feed into people like Michael. Your all just as sad as he is imo.

I have an Idea - I think PaulB is guilty of multi - no evidence - in fact the evidence points against it - but so what _I_ think it so it must be true...lets just hang him anyway yeah?

Have you any idea how stupid that sounds? Good - now you know how you sound. The guys is dead - let him rest in peace!

And you sound so stupid thinking they had no evidence :pickaxe:

I mean really, come on! Do you think he is the first guilty person to walk free?

OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, Lizzy Borden, Phil Spector, etc....

So what you are trying to say is because they got found not guilty even though there was a lot of evidence showing they did commit the crime (Phil Spector admitted to shooting her btw and still got off) I should feel all warm and fuzzy about them and not be honest about how I feel?

Before you sit there and say they had no evidence maybe it's time you got your head out of your rear end and actually researched the truth. What the justice system says is full of too many loopholes you could fit Texas through to be considered truth. kk