Eternal Lands Official Forums
darkguy

Michael Jackson dead.

You wouldn't be saying this if it was your kid who got molested or fed booze kk.

:pickaxe:

This coming from the guy who plasters the Internet with videos and images of his child semi-naked. It's a good thing nobody on the Internet is like, a paedophile...

Seriously, he was acquitted of all charges. I would never have let my children (if I have any) stay with him, but I don't speak ill of him since he's dead. I believe in the courts, I won't let any personal intolerances influence my opinion of him.

@Paul's edit: Alternatively, you could look up a lot of the witnesses and stuff they had against him. Like, the disgruntled employees, greedy parents, rumour-spreaders....

-

Lets try to keep this thread clean, too.

Edited by Aphistolas

You wouldn't be saying this if it was your kid who got molested or fed booze kk.

:pickaxe:

This coming from the guy who plasters the Internet with videos and images of his child semi-naked. It's a good thing nobody on the Internet is like, a paedophile...

Seriously, he was acquitted of all charges. I would never have let my children (if I have any) stay with him, but I don't speak ill of him since he's dead. I believe in the courts, I won't let any personal intolerances influence my opinion of him.

@Paul's edit: Alternatively, you could look up a lot of the witnesses and stuff they had against him. Like, the disgruntled employees, greedy parents, rumour-spreaders....

-

Lets try to keep this thread clean, too.

So.... I have video's of my son playing around in a diaper and a t-shirt and this is strange to you? So you see a kid in a diaper and think of molesting kids?

You want to keep this thread clean but you see a video of my son and your sick mind thinks perverted thoughts.. :pickaxe:

Do you think he is the first guilty person to walk free?

... Phil Spector, etc....

FYI Phil Spector is in jail now, he was found guilty beyond reasonable doubt

but facts are irrelevant if you're just here to troll.

Edited by boognish

Do you think he is the first guilty person to walk free?

... Phil Spector, etc....

FYI Phil Spector is in jail now, he was found guilty beyond reasonable doubt

good.

So.... I have video's of my son playing around in a diaper and a t-shirt and this is strange to you? So you see a kid in a diaper and think of molesting kids?

You want to keep this thread clean but you see a video of my son and your sick mind thinks perverted thoughts.. :P

Right, involving the admins now.

Edit: Nice maturity you got there.

Edited by Aphistolas

You want to keep this thread clean but you see a video of my son and your sick mind thinks perverted thoughts.. :P

Right, involving the admins now.

Edit: Nice maturity you got there.

You talk about me being mature when your the one making comments about my son and pedo's? :P

I merely found it ironic that you are so vehemently opposed to someone who has been vindicated of all charges of paedophilia, and child molestation in general, while posting pictures and videos of your own son to millions of anonymous viewers. Great judgement.

Moreover, the fact you keep trying to bait me into a flame is ridiculous considering you're a lot older than I am. Really, what if I implied you were a paedophile? That would definitely be just of me, especially considering there is 'evidence' supporting that theory. Grow up.

Edited by Aphistolas

I merely found it ironic that you are so vehemently opposed to someone who has been vindicated of all charges of paedophilia, and child molestation in general, while posting pictures and videos of your own son to millions of anonymous viewers. Great judgement.

Moreover, the fact you keep trying to bait me into a flame is ridiculous considering you're a lot older than I am. Really, what if I implied you were a paedophile? That would definitely be just of me, especially considering there is 'evidence' supporting that theory. Grow up.

First of all...

Posting pictures and videos of my son is my choice and it's not a bad judgment. In no way are my pictures or videos indecent in any way.

I have a right to show them to my friends and family as I see fit.

And I am not trying to bait you into a flame war. I was just trying to respond to this comment...

And in this thread people come forward and tell others that they love Michael Jackson and how he was so great and should be hailed as such, but when one of us come forward and say we are happy he is gone and we believe that he did what he was accused of people start calling us things like "disgusting".

I have every right to defend my beliefs and those who persecute me for them and in the end I will believe what I want to and you will believe what you want you.

But don't come in here and call my comments and others disgusting because they don't meet your moral standard.

And FYI I made my comment back to you because in my sons pictures and videos I see a beautiful child whom I love and care for dressed in a t-shirt and a diaper but you see a semi-naked boy and think pedo.

I did have a long post written out, but I realised there wasn't any point to it. I don't care enough to really write out a huge argument. However, I think you should keep your negative comments to yourself. It's obviously an MJ appreciation thread, if you want to argue then take it somewhere else.

I am speechless. I am in awe. Paul Brown should post more, even though, he does not read other people posts at all. I love being amused.

Edited by Natsume

I am speechless. I am in awe. Paul Brown should post more, even though, he does not read other people posts at all. I love being amused.

It might be strange, but i have to agree with that guy with too many names.

Do people really think, that just because they think, without any proof, that someone is guilty, is guilty?

Civilized mankind has developed some rules since centuries, like "in dubio pro reo" and was/is quite happy with that, but what i read somewhere in this thread sounds more like a lynch mob should sort out things.

But that might be a cultural thing i dont understand. Maybe just throwing a rope over a branch and hang someone just for the sake of doing it, and god will sort out the innocent ones, might be a solution.

*shakes head*

Piper

He did admit, and its public knowledge, he as a middle aged man had pj sleepovers with little boys, that

did in fact sleep in the same bed with him. Is this not at all creepy to the disciples of messiah jackson? :P

EDIT: poor Farrah Fawcett needs her own thread too. :P

I'm just fascinated with herofication, this hero worship of anyone.

It amazing how overblown the persons acheivements become and how any failures or

crimes are completely accepted. Any behavior is allowed, they earn the right.

Edited by robotbob

Stop talking BS, just because a parent shows-off their child it doesn't mean they somehow lose the right to be opposed to middle aged men running pyjama sleep-overs with young boys.

Edited by Korrode

He did admit, and its public knowledge, he as a middle aged man had pj sleepovers with little boys, that

did in fact sleep in the same bed with him. Is this not at all creepy to the disciples of messiah jackson? :P

EDIT: poor Farrah Fawcett needs her own thread too. :P

I'm just fascinated with herofication, this hero worship of anyone.

It amazing how overblown the persons acheivements become and how any failures or

crimes are completely accepted. Any behavior is allowed, they earn the right.

bob I dont think anyone WANTS TO READ THAT JACKSON ADMITTED TO HAVING PYJAMA PARTIES WITH LITTLE BOYS AND THEY ALL SLEPT IN THE SAME BED in a TV interview.

FFS its not hard to see that theres something deeply fucked up about that.

Im glad he gave away so much money to charity and saved millions of lives its what anyone with half a heart would do if they had ridiculous amounts of $$$$

*edit* Gratz on dying anyway MJ we all have to go sooner or later I personally couldnt give a flying f*** if anyone cries at my funeral I just know there wont be anyone stood there wondering if I bummed thier child

Edited by Ateh

HOW the HELL did RIP thread turn into the rights and wrongs of hero worship?

EVERYone has the right to be mourned and like it or not public figures get mourned more than anyone else - remember Princess Diana? I sure do and whatever your personal opinions of what he did/didn't do - he touched millions with his music - and a LOT of charities including saving the lives of people - giving dying children one last great holiday - helping stop the spread of aids etc ALL benifited from his life.

No he is not running into a fire to save people (oh gods here come MORE sick comments), but he saved people in his own way - millions of times over.

Let the guy have his mourners in peace - get off your butts and do something that worthwhile and maybe millions will weep for you also.

A life passing without the passing of a single tear is a life wasted - millions of tears have fallen for him - it says everything!!

EXACTLY.

Seems like a lot of people here are just jealous :pickaxe: Michael Jackson was an artist whose music, dancing and videos were loved by millions of people around the world. And no, it wasn't just good marketing.

If you don't like how successful Jackson was, here's what I recommend that you to do:

:P :P :pickaxe: :pickaxe:

Then read this and bang your head against the wall again :pickaxe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_award...Michael_Jackson

quite interesting, among the awards i notice:

# 12 Boy Scouts of America

# 25 Children's Choice Awards

# 22 Capitol Children Museum

he really had a thing for kids i see, did he win those with or without touching or intoxicating kids? :]

@Aphistolas

how low can you go? nothing wrong with a baby in diaper/t-shirt, comments suggesting paulb is a pedo for that makes me wonder.. did anything happen in your childhood that makes that wrong? or.. got a confession to make?

anyway if you think thats wrong, have you ever gone to the beach? or a pool? more skin to be seen there, people in bathing suits is wrong aswell?

anyway RIP micheal, loved his music, but think his actions were wrong though whether or not he was or wasnt guilty

I bought a support card thingy for the Kids with Cancer thingies this week, I hope I get a fawking thread like this too when I die later. :P

Btw, this is a very amusing read on a Sunday morning. =)

-Gohan

Stop talking BS, just because a parent shows-off their child it doesn't mean they somehow lose the right to be opposed to middle aged men running pyjama sleep-overs with young boys.

If you're too ignorant to see how that could be a problem, there is no point in arguing. I don't understand why people can be so protective of their kids and do things like that. To me, it's weird because: If I took my kids to the beach and saw someone I thought had less-than-groovy intentions stare at them, I'd probably just drive everyone home. Removing them like that isn't possible on the Internet.

Whatever though, I just woke up, so not really feeling dedicated enough to continue arguing. Bygones be bygones and all that.

he really had a thing for kids i see, did he win those with or without touching or intoxicating kids? :]

Yeah those were not taken out of it's context at all

1 AASA Awards 
2 American Cinema Awards 
3 American Music Awards 
4 American Video Awards 
5 Bambi Awards 
6 BET Awards 
6.1 Hall of Fame 
7 Billboard Awards 
7.1 Billboard Music Awards 
7.2 Billboard Music of the 80's Poll 
7.3 Billboard Year in Music Survey 
7.4 Billboard Video Awards 
8 Black Gold Awards 
9 Blockbuster Entertainment Awards 
10 BMI Urban Awards 
11 Bob Fosse Awards 
12 Boy Scouts of America 
13 Bravo Magazine 
14 Brazillian TVZ Video Awards 
15 BRE Awards 
16 BRIT Awards 
17 British Phonographic Industry Awards 
18 British TV Industry Awards 
19 Bollywood Awards 
20 Cable Ace Awards 
21 Canadian Black Music Awards 
22 Capitol Children Museum 
23 Cashbox Awards 
24 Celebrate the Magic Foundation 
25 Children's Choice Awards 
26 Crenshaw Community Youth & Arts Foundation 
27 Critic's Choice Awards 
28 Crystal Globe Awards 
29 Danish Grammy Awards 
30 Dutch Music Factory Awards 
31 Ebony Magazine 
32 ECHO Awards 
33 Entertainment Tonight 
34 Forbes Magazine 
35 Friday Night Videos 
36 Genesis Awards 
37 Golden Globe Awards 
38 Grammy Awards 
38.1 Grammy Hall of Fame 
39 Guinness Book of World Records 
40 Harry Chapin Memorial 
41 Hollywood Walk of Fame 
42 International Awards 
42.1 Australia 
42.2 Brazil 
42.3 Gabon 
42.4 Greece 
42.5 Holland 
42.6 Italy 
42.7 Japan 
42.8 The Netherlands 
42.9 Spain 
42.10 The United Kingdom 
43 Hong Kong Hit Radio Awards 
44 Irish Music Awards 
45 Le Film Fantastique Awards 
46 Live! Magazine 
47 Mix Magazine 
48 MTV Awards 
48.1 MTV European Music Awards 
48.2 MTV Japan Awards 
48.3 MTV Movie Awards 
48.4 MTV Video Music Awards 
48.5 MTV Video Vanguard Awards 
48.6 MTV Artist of the Millenium Award 
49 Music Connection 
50 Music Video Producers' Hall of Fame 
51 NAACP Image Awards 
52 NARM Gift of Music Awards 
53 National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters 
54 National Urban Coalition Awards 
55 NRJ Awards 
56 Oneness Awards 
57 Operation One to One Awards 
58 People's Choice Awards 
59 Popcorn Magazine 
60 Pop Rock Magazine 
61 Poprocky Magazine 
62 Presidential Awards 
63 Puls Music TV 
64 Radio Music Awards 
65 RIAA Awards 
66 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 
67 Rolling Stone Awards 
67.1 Critic's Poll 
67.2 Reader's Poll 
68 Smash Hits Awards 
68.1 Smash Hits Poll 
69 Songwriter's Hall of Fame 
70 Soul Train Awards 
70.1 Hall of Fame 
71 United Negro College Fund 
72 United States Congress 
73 Vanity Fair 
74 Video Software Dealer Association Awards 
75 World Awards 
76 World Music Awards 
76.1 Hall of Fame 
76.2 Viewer's Choice 
77 Other honours

I mean really...

You picked out 3/100 awards that he won and thinks that has something to do with anything, MJ won those awards and all the other awards because his fans voted for his song/music/video/album what ever so don't make it something else then that cos thats just stupid..

Yes the world lost a great performer and singer and so on and it is a shame, he made ppl feel good in alot of ways thru his music and now he's gone.

No i don't think that his death is something to kill yourself over as apparently 12 ppl did and thats just idiotic but 12 less morons in this world wont make me cry..

Edited by Entris

No i don't think that his death is something to kill yourself over as apparently 12 ppl did and thats just idiotic but 12 less morons in this world wont make me cry..

Really ??? lol :P

*edit* Gratz on dying anyway MJ we all have to go sooner or later I personally couldnt give a flying f*** if anyone cries at my funeral I just know there wont be anyone stood there wondering if I bummed thier child

What makes you so sure of it. It takes just one (or three, Paul Brown ©) 'testimony' to change it.

Hmm... so, countless people donating for the purpose of children are to be accused of and called paedophiles now? Awesome.

how low can you go? nothing wrong with a baby in diaper/t-shirt, comments suggesting paulb is a pedo for that makes me wonder.. did anything happen in your childhood that makes that wrong? or.. got a confession to make?

anyway if you think thats wrong, have you ever gone to the beach? or a pool? more skin to be seen there, people in bathing suits is wrong aswell?

Not sure if you, Paul Brown and anybody else keep missing the point of Aphistolas point purposefully. It seems so, though. Nobody can be blunt enough not to get it.

Aphistolas made a valid comment. Posting own children photos/clips/etc. does NOT mean you are a paedophile, not at all. However, these media MIGHT be used by ones. I've heard about parents being accused of being paedophiles, because they posted their sons/daughters naked pictures on one of the community portals in Europe. Is it weird? In my opinion, indeed, it is. Quite many people posting in this thread are no seconds to ones being involved in mentioned by me accusations.

Edited by Natsume

Aphistolas made a valid comment. Posting own children photos/clips/etc. does NOT mean you are a paedophile, not at all. However, these media MIGHT be used by ones.

Any personal media posted freely on the internet MIGHT be used by anyone and MIGHT be used for anything.

We cant all just stay in our houses and sand down all sharp edges because of the bad things that MIGHT be out in the world.

To me, it's not Aphistolas' point that's being missed, the point myself (and i think some others) are making is that PaulB is not lacking sound judgement for posting said media, which is exactly what Aphistolas implied with his sarcastic comment.

while posting pictures and videos of your own son to millions of anonymous viewers. Great judgement.
Edited by Korrode

This is amazing read, I still, and I don't know why, am amazed that

hero worship is this powerful. Instead of addressing that this person was

a seriously mentally ill person, and things this person stated he in fact did,

the hero-fication goes on to list the awards this person received.

You could list the awards given to that person by their cultish following but

it in NO way validates that persons real life and not the fantasy one generated

by the followers or pr machine.

John Wayne Gacy was a clown and brought smiles to many birthdays.

He was pictured with 1st Lady Rosalyn Carter for his work as a political activist.

Hitler brought Germany out of a depression, rebuilt the military, built the auto-bahn,

designed the shape of the vw bug, oh fucking come on lol, I could do this for any

fucked up human being I want to hero worship. :whistle:

Gohan, in light of the 'support card thingy for the Kids with Cancer thingies' I would like

a poster, so I can start my cultish creepy shrine to you in my closet, kkty.

I hope this thread continues, its great to read realtime hero defense, so less boring than

the old acolades for now dead dictators. Can a cult follower actually address the pj party fact?

I think you are right Ateh.

Gohan, in light of the 'support card thingy for the Kids with Cancer thingies' I would like

a poster, so I can start my cultish creepy shrine to you in my closet, kkty.

Lol, the things I type when I cba to try and translate correctly or look it up. :whistle:

It's a deal, I'll start working on posters right away, but you must promise me to go mad incredibly whenever I die and some other crazy stuff, I'll figure something out later. :pickaxe:

-Gohan

For the best laugh of it all, here's an update on how stupid people get.

OMIGOD, GHOSTS.

:pickaxe::whistle:

-Gohan

EDIT: Sorry for double post. :P

Edited by Gohan