Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sirdan

mini events

I was just curious to know if im the only one that feels like this. First off i hate the mini events with a passion. One of the most boring parts of the game just got much more boring. It was nice to be able to click something and space out or talk to your friends for a minute and be able to gain a considerable amount of what your trying to harvest. This new mini harvest stuff SUCKS. Ive been around a long time and ive experienced many different changes with harvesting. All of which i dident mind a bit. anyone remember when you could be teleported to another map when you hit a teleport nexus? anyone remember when you had to click one time for each ore harvested? :) but anyway i really hate the new harvesting. Now i dont really know what kind of abuse was going on with the old harvesting system. perhaps people were macroing? alltho id imagine youd need a very advanced system to do it. I mean it would probaly be easier to hire a day laborer to come play the game for you. :P

how do you guys feel about it? does anyone like it?

was the old harvesting system being abused?

I love mini harvest events. They give me valuable finger exercise which is crucial for my career as a finger dancer. Please do not take it away, as it could ruin my golden future. My name will be in lights some day.

I hate them too. :) I probably wouldn't mind them so much if they didn't occur every 5 seconds. Most times I get hit as soon as I sit down and haven't even gotten anything yet, and I can barely get 10 of anything I am mining/harvesting before I get hit with another (and that is with my harvester cloak on).

Also, you can't carry on a decent conversation with anyone because you are constanting hitting the mouse to get yourself started again. I know that I have not been playing as much mainly because it has now become a chore instead of enjoyment. Sorry...just my 2 cents worth and as pointed out by some, it has already been discussed at some length and ultimately closed.

Edited by Ashiana

Maybe we could have a restriction on how many you can get per minute? stopping every few seconds is getting annoying, maybe limit it to 1 possible mini event per minute? then id be able to get some harvesting done! :)

From the forum rules here:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13949

28. Locked threads.

If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact the moderator via private message. Do not create a new thread on a topic if there is currently a thread on that topic already.