Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hussam

BURN is a bagjumping guild

Just a warning so people will not fall for them like we did.

EDIT:..

dan13l bagjumped my guild FE event. he sat on a bag with more than 3k FE, 4K ings,..

then he wanted me to buy them back from him but I refused.

[PM from dan13l: uh payme or i poof =P]

L33t: yes we had lots of fights:)

[PM to dan13l: let it poof.]

[PM from SirJuan: what are you doing now?]

[PM from dan13l: alright =)]

Edited by hussam

1. All initial posts (the post that starts the thread) MUST include valid proof such as a screenshot or unedited logs. Any accusation without proof will immediately be deleted. Repeat transgressions WILL be addressed.

Need some kind of proofs, Hussam ;p

Well...

#guild_info burn

Guild The Finders and Keepers has 2 members. The guild URL is: There is none

General info: You leave it there and its gone

Joining the guild: Invite Only

About two months after I started playing EL, I accidentally mapwalked onto a bag of magic ess ings belonging to dan13l. I clicked on the map, went afk for some reason (probably dinner, idk), and ended up watching a movie with my daughter. Two hours later, you can imagine what things dan13l and his friends were saying about me - 8k worth of ings, gone. I had no idea it had happened. I was pretty embarrassed, and upset that with such a short time in EL, I might be labeled a bagjumper. I had held off joining a guild, so I had nobody to speak for me. I did the only thing I could do, which was to harvest and replace all that dan13l had lost. With my 120 EMU, getting 8k lilacs and 8k impatiens took me many hours of nonstop point and click, but I replaced what I could, and dan13l discounted the 1-2k emeralds he said he lost, since I couldn't get them. At that time, dan13l was in the guild HD, and told me he was an honorable player, and he forgave me, and said he would smooth things over with HOLY, who were somehow involved (joint project maybe). HOLY had like 150 players in their guild, and seemed to me, a total n00b, not a guild I wanted to piss off. I was happy to have found my way through a potentially tough situation.

So today, when dan13l invisibly sat on a bag that MWAR and *LN* were working in EVTR mine, which had 3k fe's and ings for 4k more, I asked him to please step off. I reminded him of what happened those many months ago, and again asked him to please give our things back. I went back through my chat logs and found the logs of that day, just to confirm that it was in fact dan13l who was involved. It was. Some of our 'younger' guildies worked hard to mix those fe's to gain some alch exp. The rest of us spent time harvesting. Things got a bit out of hand, and Molime was called to the scene to deal with the part of the mess that was OUR fault. Sorry about that Molime, ppl get pissed, they do stupid things. The end result was that dan13l got some alch exp mixing our things, and eventually the bag poofed, bringing this sad story nearly to its end.

I know the rules, I know that bagjumping isn't illegal. We all know that using a bag to mix is risky. Still, people do it, and hope for the best. This was a very disappointing event. I have banned dan13l and the members of his guild from Alice. It's really all I can do, we don't have the power to do much more.

I will lift the ban if dan13l returns what we lost, which dan13l himself said was: "dan13l: 4.5k fe ingreds and 3.3k fe 377 meat". For the other players who were present, to those who supported us, I thank you, and to those we pissed off, I apologize.

1. All initial posts (the post that starts the thread) MUST include valid proof such as a screenshot or unedited logs. Any accusation without proof will immediately be deleted. Repeat transgressions WILL be addressed.

Need some kind of proofs, Hussam ;p

20090523-r9h7pxh7jwghgqg69quxkasr98.jpg

20090523-rfje982j8j615mpm5cirmh6quh.jpg

20090523-f81gpm5m8f3wxakrdu37rstbs8.jpg

20090523-ry4gt4qu2rkeyyj4j7c33wf2mj.jpg

Here are a few snaps from my current session. Hopefully this will be 'evidence' enough to keep the thread intact.

I pked this douchebag once and he had a massive go at me for some odd reason. Anyway, watch out for him and his friend cycrosism (previously banned returnee) too

He also tried to bagjump me, i hada bag with around 8k iron ore or so him and his guildie cycrosysm(SP srry) steped on my bag one went invisible and tried to trade of bags from cycro -> dan but i got on the bag as they tried that and got it back luckly.

BTW i dont like accusing ppl without proof but cycro was on skype once trying to give a couple friends of mine and I a macro if any mods want to investigate/keep a close eye on him, i have no logs cause it was via skype but if any mods want to PM me ingame for the other ppl he gave the macro to.

SenZ

PS i just read magpies link, but i wont erase what i typed :)

Edited by SenZon

He also tried to bagjump me, i hada bag with around 8k iron ore or so him and his guildie cycrosysm(SP srry) steped on my bag one went invisible and tried to trade of bags from cycro -> dan but i got on the bag as they tried that and got it back luckly.

BTW i dont like accusing ppl without proof but cycro was on skype once trying to give a couple friends of mine and I a macro if any mods want to investigate/keep a close eye on him, i have no logs cause it was via skype but if any mods want to PM me ingame for the other ppl he gave the macro to.

SenZ

PS i just read magpies link, but i wont erase what i typed :)

Yea that's the reason cycro got kicked from BO$$. He was trying to send that macro to me and other BO$$ guildies over skype and telling us how he was going to create another one that worked with harvest events \o/

Wouldn't expect anything less from this guild.

Eh, just posting to make sure there's some written clarification here (some people don't seem to read well):

This is about the guild BURN.

The player Burn (that's me) is a solitary (Lonr non-guild) player, who does not bj, and has in fact saved and returned quite a many db's.

Just making sure there's clarification on this written here.

Carry on with picking on the bagjumpers. :evilgrin: I'll add 'em to my no-sell-no-help list based on the guild_info alone.

Your funny. But to be honest I never bag jumped anyone

edit - (Dan13l told me to post this for him)

lol just say who cares its a game children,get over it and grow up =)

Edited by cycrosism

Umm.. not all of us are children. Some of us have our own children and/are old enough to be your parents. And yes it does matter. EL is a big community and when a player keeps trying to provoke problems, eventually no one will trust him/her anymore even if they attempt to change. A guildie once told me that our behavior in simulated EL community shows our real life personalities. There's a chance that dan13l behaves the same in real life. Think about that please and tell dan13l that his EL time should probably be used to raise his stats instead of pathetically wasting it bag jumping people.

Edited by hussam

Your funny. But to be honest I never bag jumped anyone

edit - (Dan13l told me to post this for him)

Wow thats very hypocritical, seeing as you are the one who cares the most to go through all the trouble to write a macro, you care enough to try to distribute the macro and you care so much that even after getting banned you begged to return and you're still here. You are a care bear :evilgrin:

I did not write ANY sort of macro. It was a auto clicker I created in visual basic. I did not intent to use it on Eternal Lands, It was just something simple I decided to make. Also lets not go to that topic, this is the disputes

Edited by cycrosism

I did not write ANY sort of macro. It was a auto clicker I created in visual basic. I did not intent to use it on Eternal Lands, It was just something simple I decided to make. Also lets not go to that topic, this is the disputes

We are disputing the integrity of your guild, kk.

isnt an auto clicker a macro ? i might be wrong :evilgrin: but I allways thought automatic harvesting ( auto clicker ) was macroing :evilgrin:

isnt an auto clicker a macro ? i might be wrong but I allways thought automatic harvesting ( auto clicker ) was macroing

Yes it is and yes it is illegal. However at the same time

It was a auto clicker I created in visual basic. I did not intent to use it on Eternal Lands

Lets please try and stick to facts here, if there is any suspicion of some one breaking the rules please contact a mod and we can try and investigate. Thank you

Also lets not go to that topic, this is the disputes

So anyway, as I was saying, I did not actually bag jump anyone, it was dan13l. SO please do not call me a bag jumper

You stole my 21k LE's from bag, with dan13l of cours :rolleyes:

I dont care, but dont say shit like "please do not call me a bag jumper".

i see those young padawans decided to join the dark side of the force, congratz Cycrosism and Dan13l keep up the good job!

:D

2. As always, nonsense posts, spam, off-topic, "lol"'s and name-calling posts will be deleted.

:o

i see those young padawans decided to join the dark side of the force, congratz Cycrosism and Dan13l keep up the good job!

:o

Thanks, :D. Also Spidi I did not steal 21k life essence from your bag. I don't even know what you are talking about

:P

Thanks, :D. Also Spidi I did not steal 21k life essence from your bag. I don't even know what you are talking about

Uh, they both are n00bs.(Term @ Urbandictionary.com for those who don't know the diff between newb & n00b.)

Cycrosism is known to lie often, and try to widdle his way out.

dan13l aka oldnight has been banned also, done alot of multi etc. wouldn't surprise me if they are both stupid enough to keep using that "clicker".

oldnight ban thread

cycrosism ban thread

I don't have the clicker anymore. Also GoodDay2Die I made this guild like... 4 months ago