Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bromber

Another bag hunt

Ok the last one was found in 2 days let see if u can find this one

This time there r two bag in the same place :)

CLUE: 1

find the place where the sparkle is great and treasure you wil find but watch your self as u get on yr hands and knees to find this place.

CLUE: 2

even though this is a place of learning i have yet to see any one come out experenced.

CLUE: 3

The bag is in none pk area and on c1 dont think magic for sparkle and there are many TYPES of A SCHOOL

PRIZE: tons of armour and weps :P

Thanks to Felessan for donating weps and armour for this event and for helping to set it up :pickaxe:

Edited by bromber

Ok the last one was found in 2 days let see if u can find this one

This time there r two bag in the same place :)

CLUE: 1

find the place where the sparkle is great and treasure you wil find but watch your self as u get on yr hands and knees to find this place.

CLUE: 2

even though this is a place of learning i have yet to see any one come out experenced.

CLUE: 3

The bag is in none pk area and on c1 dont think magic for sparkle and there are many TYPES of A SCHOOL

PRIZE: tons of armour and weps :medieval:

Thanks to Felessan for donating weps and armour for this event and for helping to set it up :icon13:

THANK YOU GUYS!!! Was ALOT OF FUN :) WOOT :) was in TG Crafting Academy in the storage room below :) WOOT :)

Ok bag was found buy kit \o/\o/\o/

Ok ok ok this one went a bit array and not many ppl looked for this bag as far as i can tell only two ppl looked for it kit and dht, as thanks to both for the hard work they put into it.

as the day worn on we had to give out more and more clues :medieval: till in the end we had to guide (very gently mind you) ppl to where it lay, but still no one got it :icon13: but in the end it became the bane of kits life that it gave us many hours of fun watching her search and scream trying to find it.

Well as you can see she found it so gratz kit.

As for the next one me and felessan will be doing another one next week.

But in the mean time i am giing kit a personal bag as i have to ad mit it is fun watching her struggle trying to fun them hehehe