Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

New special day, will you use it?

I've used schools in the past, but only sometimes, and only to get the last amount of exp needed to take a level. But the 3x instead of 2x can really change the situation (you will get much more exp per "wasted" gc), so I think I will use this day to get some good extra exp if implemented!

maybe the day can have also a "random" school (only one, randomly choosen on all the schools in the game, regardless of the skill) that gives 4x, and that have to be searched around Draia?

I normally don't use schools because it's faster exp sitting at a storage and mixing in half the time.

This would make me try out the schools I think

I probably wouldn't use it because I always need the finished product of whatever I may be mixing/making. :)

I think that this new day should be a lil different that suggested. What if instead of the x3 exp, you make the normal x2 but you keep the items?

I think much more people would agree to use the school if the new day works like that :)

Dipi.

What if instead of the x3 exp, you make the normal x2 but you keep the items?

I would love this idea a bit more than the suggested but I like them both and would use the schools, only problem I see would be deciding which school to use :)