Eternal Lands Official Forums
Tico

Blake (The noobest pr0 or the pr0est nuub?)

Hey be carefull with blake on pk...

He brods for no reason at all.

I was hanging in KF with some of my guildies, no one broding anybody, and blake just broded me for no reason at all.

He is a bad pker and have to run on a fight and for that he think that Brod is the answer.

Well Blake, im sorry for you that you need to brod someone to get any hapinness in PK. Im sorry if your pk skill are so bad that you died for me alone (and no im not in top 200 a/d) and the only way you can beat me is using a Brod.

Well congratz!!! You sucessfully broded me, but the .5 pki you lost you will never get back, cause you are a realy bad pker.

Buing a top char doesnt make anyone able to go to KF.

Again, congratz on your brod, i hope it makes you very happy, cause im pretty happy to have your name on my counters

Yea Blake tried to BroD me yesterday in KF but failed :) (I carry 3 red capes at all times in PK)

Worse part is that he actually continued wearing the branch even though I had my red cape on :)

None-the-less I agree. He cannot PK.

Worse part is that he actually continued wearing the branch even though I had my red cape on :)

Maybe he wanted to BroD your cape lol (joking) :D

Edited by hussam

Blake(devilslayerr) is one of the duller lights of char buyers. Tried to pull same bullshit with SenZon, but then again Blake got more then he bargained for ^^.

blake.jpg

blakebrodx4.jpg

Short review?

[21:27:54] Blake was hit with the branch of destruction!

[21:28:02] Blake fled the combat. Damn! Go get that coward!

[21:31:49] Blake was hit with the branch of destruction!

[21:31:50] Your enemy used the ring of disengagement, so he fled, and you can't move for ~5 seconds.

[21:32:30] Blake was hit with the branch of destruction!

[21:32:32] Blake fled the combat. Damn! Go get that coward!

[21:32:41] Blake was hit with the branch of destruction!

[21:33:43] [PM from Blake: hope you learn your lesson :)]

-bigk

Edited by bigkav

It seems like he is trying to brod everyone now. Not really bothered, he only kills me if it's +3on1. :)

Why must someone have a "reason" to Brod? It is a battle tactic to weaken your opponent by eliminating some armor. Since KF is no drop for awhile, where is the fun. Know that Brods exist and that you take a chance each time you enter a PK area.

Why must someone have a "reason" to Brod? It is a battle tactic to weaken your opponent by eliminating some armor. Since KF is no drop for awhile, where is the fun. Know that Brods exist and that you take a chance each time you enter a PK area.

That doesnt change the fact that to brod someone, you have to be

A) able to hi the target

:whistle: able to tell the difference between orange color, black and red etc

Why must someone have a "reason" to Brod?

Because if the resource loss, the general penalty, for PK is daily losses of hundreds of thousands of gc worth of equipment, PK will become infeasible and altogether pointless.

The BRoD used at random would undoubtedly reduce the activeness of PK. We as players must compensate for this flaw in game structure.

Edited by Korrode

The BROD is part of the game, and not an outlaw act, wondering why this thread is here under disputes.

BRODing someone makes them wear red cape.

I have invested 7 PP in the NMT perk so I can wear a red cape in PKing full time.

Those that have not invested the 7PP in the NMT perk have an advantage in PKing, they spent them somewheres else.

Or if they wear a mirror or a body peircing rather then their red cape they also have an advantange.

Pulling a BROD on them to force them to wear a red cape, or lose an item, or in one case to leave KF naked, seems fair to me. It evens the playing field.

Anyways I normally do not BROD, but to those that have BRODed a Guildie or me. But I respect the right of people

to use any weapon in the game against me, it is part of the game :(

OK now flame me, lol. I will not be back in this thread to read it. :D

God I love the ignore feature in the game too .

The BROD is part of the game, and not an outlaw act, wondering why this thread is here under disputes.

I have invested 7 PP in the NMT perk so I can wear a red cape in PKing full time.

Those that have not invested the 7PP in the NMT perk have an advantage in PKing, they spent them somewheres else.

Or if they wear a mirror or a body peircing rather then their red cape they also have an advantange.

Pulling a BROD on them to force them to wear a red cape, or lose an item, or in one case to leave KF naked, seems fair to me. It evens the playing field.

Anyways I normally do not BROD, but to those that have BRODed a Guildie or me. But I respect the right of people

to use any weapon in the game against me, it is part of the game :)

OK now flame me, lol. I will not be back in this thread to read it. ;)

I totally agree with you Inglor ! ! And Korrode again talk a lot about nothing....

Also, when you have BroD, enemy in pk use Red Cape, so he don't have advantage to have BP cloak, Mirror.. He lose advantage there also...ELLLLOOOOWW ?

And Korrode people can play by "ur granny rules" in your guild, but stfu and leave rest of players to play by game rules not rules by your guild !!!

Edited by exe666

There's a difference between using item to make your opponent wear CotU and to BroD everyone everytime everywhere... If you wanna make loose the BP/Mir advantage of your enemies you can pull out BoD or neg rings, but BroD isn't appropriated in this case.

Though, this weapon has it's utility and i respect it, but just lol'ing when i see people trying to BroD you at any moment even if you're already wearing CotU... w/e

I totally agree with you Inglor ! ! And Korrode again talk a lot about nothing....

Also, when you have BroD, enemy in pk use Red Cape, so he don't have advantage to have BP cloak, Mirror.. He lose advantage there also...ELLLLOOOOWW ?

And Korrode people can play by "ur granny rules" in your guild, but stfu and leave rest of players to play by game rules not rules by your guild !!!

Nice educated response. Tell you what, when you get off whatever your smoking/drinking, come back and try again.

And yes I just love abiding by "granny rules" lol, but little do you seem to understand that the Warlords rules are more then fair and many other guilds have rules very similar to ours.

As it has always been seen, brod = way to destroy someones stuff, a war bringer. NOT something to play with and give an excuse "I was only trying to make them wear red cape" Or "It was a fake stick". You try to brod some random from a guild and I'm sure they will make your time training/pking/whatever you do as hard as possible for you.

bod on the other hand is a weapon that spontaneously does 150 damage. It does not break your valuables, people don't send a brod/serp/no trade with this guild after you.

But still there is thick people, who try to play the excuses above.

And I tell you, no guild will take the "fake branch" or "was to make use red cape" excuses, they will give full artillery.

to use any weapon in the game against me, it is part of the game :(

Nice educated response. Tell you what, when you get off whatever your smoking/drinking, come back and try again.

And yes I just love abiding by "granny rules" lol, but little do you seem to understand that the Warlords rules are more then fair and many other guilds have rules very similar to ours.

As it has always been seen, brod = way to destroy someones stuff, a war bringer. NOT something to play with and give an excuse "I was only trying to make them wear red cape" Or "It was a fake stick". You try to brod some random from a guild and I'm sure they will make your time training/pking/whatever you do as hard as possible for you.

bod on the other hand is a weapon that spontaneously does 150 damage. It does not break your valuables, people don't send a brod/serp/no trade with this guild after you.

And I tell you, no guild will take the "fake branch" or "was to make use red cape" excuses, they will give full artillery.

you, also like korrode, talk a lot about nothing again, just like granny's.. nothing specific to say

OK now flame me, lol. I will not be back in this thread to read it. :)

you, also like korrode, talk a lot about nothing again, just like granny's.. nothing specific to say just babbling like granny's blablabla

omg exe finally made an official forums account ;) ..... here come the poorly formulated sentences and bad grammar, followed by childish insults with references to mothers and grandmas....... yay for us

Seriously though exe, you shouldn't even be allowed to post in this thread due to the fact that you're mentally challenged. When i was 60s a/d, you tried to brod me every time i ventured in kf, before i even knew who you were. you would say something like: "your guildie pked me so i brod you".....flawless logic right there. The worst part is that u've pulled the brod on me while i had CotU on, and ive seen pics of you doing the same to others. You BroD indiscriminately, brown, red and neutral tags, and then you wonder why everybody hates you. It's already extremely hard to get stuff in this game, it takes a lot of grinding to get decent armors and weapons. It also takes a lot of time to get good enough equipment to be competitive and have fun in pk. So finally, after a person has spent hours and hours harvesting and grinding just to get a BDA set and a decent weapon, you decided to pull the brod on him as soon as he walks into kf, although he might be neutral tagged and you never had any interaction with him before.......why? just because you think it's funny? to destroy something he's worked to get for a week within 2 minutes? you're a retard and I really hope you get BroDed every time you enter KF. And plz stop pming me with racist comments every day kk?

Edited by FeaRM

omg exe finally made an official forums account :) ..... here come the poorly formulated sentences and bad grammar, followed by childish insults with references to mothers and grandmas....... yay for us

Seriously though exe, you shouldn't even be allowed to post in this thread due to the fact that you're mentally challenged. When i was 60s a/d, you tried to brod me every time i ventured in kf, before i even knew who you were. you would say something like: "your guildie pked me so i brod you".....flawless logic right there. The worst part is that u've pulled the brod on me while i had CotU on, and ive seen pics of you doing the same to others. You BroD indiscriminately, brown, red and neutral tags, and then you wonder why everybody hates you. It's already extremely hard to get stuff in this game, it takes a lot of grinding to get decent armors and weapons. It also takes a lot of time to get good enough equipment to be competitive and have fun in pk. So finally, after a person has spent hours and hours harvesting and grinding just to get a BDA set and a decent weapon, you decided to pull the brod on him as soon as he walks into kf, although he might be neutral tagged and you never had any interaction with him before.......why? just because you think it's funny? to destroy something he's worked to get for a week within 2 minutes? you're a retard and I really hope you get BroDed every time you enter KF.

Don't even try to make him understand, $w$ is a bunch of fail0rs.

/flameoff, won't stand on this everyday but this is funny to see the difference between exe's forums posts & exe's ingame messages.

And plz stop pming me with racist comments every day kk?

Yeah, got some nice screens of him too, w/e

Back to subject, see how BroD messes up? Creates tenses everywhere to please keep it for essential purposes :<

Edited by DaKiSS

omg exe finally made an official forums account :) ..... here come the poorly formulated sentences and bad grammar, followed by childish insults with references to mothers and grandmas....... yay for us

Seriously though exe, you shouldn't even be allowed to post in this thread due to the fact that you're mentally challenged. When i was 60s a/d, you tried to brod me every time i ventured in kf, before i even knew who you were. you would say something like: "your guildie pked me so i brod you".....flawless logic right there. The worst part is that u've pulled the brod on me while i had CotU on, and ive seen pics of you doing the same to others. You BroD indiscriminately, brown, red and neutral tags, and then you wonder why everybody hates you. It's already extremely hard to get stuff in this game, it takes a lot of grinding to get decent armors and weapons. It also takes a lot of time to get good enough equipment to be competitive and have fun in pk. So finally, after a person has spent hours and hours harvesting and grinding just to get a BDA set and a decent weapon, you decided to pull the brod on him as soon as he walks into kf, although he might be neutral tagged and you never had any interaction with him before.......why? just because you think it's funny? to destroy something he's worked to get for a week within 2 minutes? you're a retard and I really hope you get BroDed every time you enter KF.

/flameoff, won't stand on this everyday but this is funny to see the difference between exe's forums posts & exe's ingame messages.

Back to subject, see how BroD messes up? Creates tenses everywhere to please keep it for essential purposes :<

FEARM AND DAKISS gets owned in pk by me so they always have to say something against me hahahah continue, you are like little boring mosquitoes haha... and how do i fail when you get owned all the time ? that makes you king of failing and hypocrite !! and i am off from this crybaby subject "blabla all broding me" its because you are irritating little kids !!! that's best reason to brod ! next time at least put up a fight don't just run out of no drop kf lol..... at least try ? or you don't wanna because you gonna just fail again ?

plz #ignore exe in game, just like i did to you two mosquitoes, and tons of others :) totally ignored !!!!!!!!! god bless #ignore

now ill ignore you all on forums also :P

And dakiss come in kf don't just cry around on forums ! its game.. go play ! what do you train for ?

and i don't care bout you and i don't live of your pathetic opinions... I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!! if you got something to say go say that in kf :P

and you make screens of me ? don't you have something smarter to do like, train or learn how to use red cape

im off from this crybaby topic ! only kids cry ! wear red cape you pathetic crybaby

Blake next time when you see them PM me and i will wait with brod if he diss of flee :P

Moderators plz remove this topic, brod is part of game ! now kids gonna cry when someone use any weapon on them...

Edited by exe666

FEARM AND DAKISS gets owned in pk by me so they always have to say something against me hahahah continue, you are like little boring mosquitoes haha

plz #ignore exe ingame, just like i did to you two mosquitoes !!!!!!!!!

Orly?

When ur geting ownd ur starting to BroD am i right?

ye im right.

btw how many friends/enemies u got? let me gues plssss. 1/100? maybe more enemies.

And just a little thing $w$ is a guild for/with scammers right

Edited by Lucky_Paladin

FEARM AND DAKISS gets owned in pk by me so they always have to say something against me hahahah continue, you are like little boring mosquitoes haha

plz #ignore exe ingame, just like i did to you two mosquitoes !!!!!!!!!

Orly?

When ur geting ownd ur starting to BroD am i right?

ye im right.

btw how many friends/enemies u got? let me gues plssss. 1/100? maybe more enemies.

And just a little thing $w$ is a guild for/with scammers right

i have friends in real life, i lvl my charr in EL for pk not to make "friends". You obviously got a lot of things mixed up lol

and since i started to att you i dont se you anymore in kf :) you only come to babble on forum against me, niceeeee

3. PK-related complaints will be deleted unless the issue is about lying, luring, and/or scamming, and is the main issue, not the getting PK'd. Again proof IS required up front.

plz do so :P i see crybaby's tears all over this topic

and.. "So finally, after a person has spent hours and hours harvesting and grinding just to get a BDA set and a decent weapon, you decided to pull the brod on him as soon as he walks into kf, although he might be neutral tagged and you never had any interaction with him before......."

if he could afford for all this, he could afford 7k for red cape, i pull on brod on people like you because you are so irritating !!!!!! cant att me in game then you att me verbally all the time so you will get broded stop crying already

Edited by exe666

1. All initial posts (the post that starts the thread) MUST include valid proof such as a screenshot or unedited logs. Any accusation without proof will immediately be deleted. Repeat transgressions WILL be addressed.

2. As always, nonsense posts, spam, off-topic, "lol"'s and name-calling posts will be deleted.

3. PK-related complaints will be deleted unless the issue is about lying, luring, and/or scamming, and is the main issue, not the getting PK'd. Again proof IS required up front.

4. No flames. Only valid complaints maturely stated in one post will be tolerated.

Okay enough, this whole thing breaks most of the disputes forums rules.

Topic locked