Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Affliction

Baldarin

Im just posting this so people will be aware.

I was trying to help kill a Bul in PL and died. lost my BD Plate along with some smaller stuff..

Baldarin got my bag and logged off.

i dont have a pic b/c i was dead. but i got several pm's from people telling me he was the one who took it.

and i still cannot even get a hold of him. since he logged off.

anyways. just thought i'd let yall know. im blocking him from my bots..

#EDIT

after talking with him i figured i'd show my proof. again. im not complaining. i know its expected if i dont wear a rosto. im just informing others.

[PM to Baldarin: are you going to return it?]

[PM from Baldarin: Nope, its part of the game... ]

im also convinced he's an alt.. not some simple noob. so if i find out who's alt it is then they will be banned form my bots too.

Edited by Affliction

For such expensive things you take a large gamble when not wearing a rostogol stone { you have done this multiple times during invasions }. 25k rosto or BD plate, which would you prefer to lose?[/lecture]

My sympathy is limited. But thanks for informing us (your intention).

I was there when you got killed by the bula and i have to say i was amazed to see that with such expensive stuff on, when u died there remained a db, an obvious sign of a big mistake... whatever, the Bula wasn't attacking you, you just risked your life for no reason; YOU decided to attack it and risk losing your stuff and it's aweful especially considering that you saw there were naked n00bs around...

Edited by Rasool

I was there when you got killed by the bula and i have to say i was amazed to see that with such expensive stuff on, when u died there remained a db, an obvious sign of a big mistake... whatever, the Bula wasn't attacking you, you just risked your life for no reason; YOU decided to attack it and risk losing your stuff and it's aweful especially considering that you saw there were naked n00bs around...

I agree that wearing anything worth more than 30k is a dumb idea unless you are carrying a rostogol. But that doesn't make it ok to bag jump. Even if bagjumping is legal, its still not ethical. All it does is create enemies.

I wasn't there but couldn't someone at least try to save the person's db before a bagjumper could take it?

If someone steals from someone that is doing something stupid, does not matter, a thief is a thief. We all occasionally forget a rost stone.

Yes theives are part of the game, they play a role. Thanks for letting us know the role Baldarin wants to play in the game. Will treat him like I would a thief should I get the chance. :)

HeLLRaiZeR Posted Apr 17 2009, 03:03 PM

You die - you lose stuff. Welcome to reality

THANK YOU HELLRAIZER...if you die and loose your stuff, dont complain and call it bj or thief or stealing. :P

Edited by Snosrap

If someone steals from someone that is doing something stupid, does not matter, a thief is a thief. We all occasionally forget a rost stone.

Yes theives are part of the game, they play a role. Thanks for letting us know the role Baldarin wants to play in the game. Will treat him like I would a thief should I get the chance. :pickaxe:

HeLLRaiZeR Posted Apr 17 2009, 03:03 PM

You die - you lose stuff. Welcome to reality

THANK YOU HELLRAIZER...if you die and loose your stuff, dont complain and call it bj or thief or stealing. :medieval:

Lol, pretty cool to hear you saying this. I convinced a friend of mine to play EL ~6-8 months ago. Until someone called "snosrap" summoned strong creatures around his wolves. He died and lost his MM Cloak +gears. Apparently snosrap took it. No, Im not making this up, the n00b Im talking about was called Ashmaydolon and quit shortly after. Now I didnt have a problem with you taking his DB, it is allowed. But dont go on the forum and attack ppl who support taking DBs, pretty hypocritical.

And YES, if you re stupid enough to forget Rosto, Id prolly keep your stoofs too. What would a rosto be worth if your DB is safe? Why should I even use rosto if I get my st00f returned anyways?

But dont go on the forum and attack ppl who support taking DBs, pretty hypocritical.

I took his post as he supported taking DBs and was agreeing with hellraizer... *scratches head*