Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

The rampaging Horde!

What happened in todays invasion.

Hear ye, hear ye, a monsterous horde is preparing to march against Irilion or flee to seridia. Steel yourselves and be ready. (Invasion in 20 mins)

The horde has broken its camp. Our spies inform us they will be entering Irillion in 5 Minutes! now is the time to flee to safety or gird yourselves for battle

The horde have dispersed through the Irilion portals room, hunt them down to the last vile creature! Good hunting!

The last wave is arriving now, We hear that they plan on burning and looting for another hour before returning to thier lairs! Dont let them escape!

The horde tried to retreat but thanks to our diligent heroes only a few beasts escaped to lick thier wounds! Well done everyone!

I hope everyone had fun :)

Please leave any comments here so we can see what your thoughts on the battle was below

Excellent invasion Thyralax :)

I liked how a lot of the monsters were Feros and Sslessars which gave a chance for people like me with not so high A/D to participate more.

Edited by hussam

GG

It was good. Just a slight thing about the time (should be done 1-2 hr more later since the majority would still be at work/school)

Wasn't many big big monsters but that will come in time

MORE PLEASE

GG

It was good. Just a slight thing about the time (should be done 1-2 hr more later since the majority would still be at work/school)

yup 1-2 hours later would have been perfect (but I suppose finding the "perfect" time is difficult)

I heard it was great (had to leave 15 minutes before it started - work and stuff) so yes please make next one 2-3h later. :D

Awesome fun. :D

It would be nice to have some bigger monsters, although not in the TP room, maybe in a multi map somewhere.

All in all, great fun, and thanks. ^^