Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
forever

Silver Weapons / Gold Weapons

I've noticed that every ore ingame for the most part has a defining roll in armors.

Iron has plate

hydro has plate

wolf has weapons

bronze

so on and so forth.

So why not something awesome for silver / gold?

Suggestions:

Silver Dagger

Damage: 10-15 Damage

+20 Accuracy

-6 Defense

+10 Critical to Hit

+10 Critical to Damage

Very Brittle. Breaks 1/50 uses. 5% chance to increase your attack stat by 1.

[basically due to the fact that silver isn't the most sturdy of substances, make this dagger break pretty quick. Due to the fact that it's a dagger hand to hand combat, I figured give it something nice, and have a small chance to increase your attack by 1. (capped at 10)

Gold Dagger

Damage: 10-35

+4 Accuracy

+10 Defense

+4 Critical to hit

+30 Critical to Damage

Slightly Brittle. Breaks 1/100 uses. 3% chance to Life Drain health from opponent. Calculated with (attack+magic+Rationality*5)/5

[Thought this would be a decently cool weapon. Give it a decent little effect to give it a use]

Suggestions for gold / silver armor shoot i don t'mind. bash it if you want i'm just bored \o/

whenever i hear about any dagger ideas, i always imagine "daggers" as low damage weapons but can be worn 2 of them, one to righthand and the other to left hand, would be awesome for assasination :P or hit and run attacks

Just my 2 liras :P

-Kaddy

Yeah :P

Add def penalties to both daggers and give low damage but high accuracy, so if you use both daggers, you should/might have 25-30 damages, +30 accuracy but -20 def :P

Both negatives and positives, i think its what the devs want nowadays :) (j/k you know i love you alot)

Daggers were also used as a left-hand weapons to parry opponents's attacks. For example with rapiers and sabres, they were quite popular in italian and french fencing schools.

I like this idea

Enhanced Quarter Staff

(Qstaff, 4 polished diamonds, 4 silver bars, 12 FE)

8-16 damage, 5 def, 6 acc, 6 crit to hit, +2 crit to damage +5 atta vs undead :P

Should be heavy cause gold iis heavy. Also maybe during a thunderstorm while wearing a gold dagger, 1/1000 chance of getting hit with lighting because gold is a good conductor. When hit you get some damage but you feel the power and all levels are tempararily gained by some number.

Silver and gold are not firm enough metals to make weapons of. First of all we need no more new weapons at all, only some modification for the existing ones. Maybe some special dual wielding.

Silver and gold are not firm enough metals to make weapons of. First of all we need no more new weapons at all, only some modification for the existing ones. Maybe some special dual wielding.

I suggest that the Axe of Freezing should be changed to actually freeze,and not only scarry the opponent with an orange spam;)

I like the idea of making some weapons from silver/gold ores,maybe there could be some kind of staff of "fleeting" or "teleporting your opponent from the fight" or so.. made from gold and silver bars and some pollished jewel,too

Take the titanium short sword, shorten it, change the stats, change the name to titanium dagger. :P