Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Raytray

Events

Heh, yeah this was about search oriented events. It was fun to explore and find new secrets and new places in general. I discovered most of c2 looking for a friend.

I won my first contest as a noob and was soo happy being able to find piper around a house in ws.

Piper hunts were quite simply teh omfg r0x0rz. Stuff of Legend. Cant beat a good contest like:

Piper:-"I see a tree"

Random Contestant:- "I kno where u r!"

Regarding recognition for donating prizes , yes its cool to see your name associated with an event after you have given your items up for grabs but its not really the reason why you should donate ( i dont think it is anyway )

In the past ive donated to a couple of Korrodes events ( yes its amazing !! we didnt allways appear to be at odds lol ) back when the hot topic was a distinct lack of PK in EL , I really believe when Korrode was running these events it helped to bring some high profile PK to the game which was much needed, so donating items seemed like a great thing to do , not so I could see my name there ( tho it was cool ) but to support a good cause

Same with any event , you shouldnt automatically expect recognition , its more about supporting some good honest fun