Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Affliction

Perk Stones

This is the idea. it was just kinda formulated on ch 6.

As an invasion drop or a super rare mining event. A person could find a perk stone or a "relic" that gave the effects of a perk.

What these would be used for is this:

A crafting item would need to be made called a socketed medallion or a moddable medallion. if it was a socketed medallion it should be makable and if its a moddable it should be a rare make on silver and gold medallions.

Once you had a socketed medallion then you would take your "relic" and have a crafter socket it to the medallion thus having a medallion that gave you the perk described by the relic.

This necklace would have a chance to break comparable with iron plate mail or maybe enhanced iron plate. and would be fairly expensive. the stone alone should be rare enough to cost way more than a rosto. and the necklace should be fairly cheap since it is worthless without a stone to attach it to.

I think this would be awsome for a few different reasons but mainly it would affect PK i think. It would create another aspect to the strategy. since as conavar has pointed out.

[conavar @ 6]: yeah but then if theory pk could have bp cape , mirror necklace and sword + shield. bit op

[Jizzy @ 6]: well i think it would add another bit of strategy to PKing then. because everyone could have that combination or a combo of their choosing.

so what do you think?

Edited by jizzy

Like I said in chan 6, I would prefer if any item was held in the off hand, so if for example a PKer wanted to use an evenescence stone, he would have to sacrafice the use of 2 handed weapons and shields, would balance it up a bit more imo

But apart from that Im ok with the idea

seems fair.

and i think that was the original intention of the idea. but somewhere i got the impression people thought it better to have the medallion.

but having it held in the off hand does make it fair. and also seems easier to emplement.