Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
littlebro2

watch out for VaMpIrEsIxTeeN!

He/she talked me into combat for experience (my mistake for agreeing, I admit).

After fighting for awhile, I died, came back and he/she took my db and wouldn't answer me.

See chat log below:

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: we should go to KF where there are no drops]

VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: ?

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: that way if one of us dies, its ok]

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: are there drops here?]

VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: i finsh gc and i cant beam

VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: i dont know

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: we should go to KF]

VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: 81 exp and level up defense :>

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: do you have votd ring in sto?]

[PM from VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: no :(]

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: do you want to go there? we can fight there and if we die, no drop]

[PM from VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: no+]

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: i don't want to die here and lose stuff.]

[PM from VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: im not bj if you die]

[PM from VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: and i dont have rostogol ..]

[PM from VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: if i die you give my bag?]

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: yes.]

[PM from VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: ok]

You have to wait at least 2 seconds between spells in combat!

You need 25 Ethereal Points and you have 23 Ethereal Points

You need 25 Ethereal Points and you have 23 Ethereal Points

You were killed by VaMpIrEsIxTeeN

littlebro2 was seriously injured but the soul still burns ...

You have died and gone to the Underworld!

You recovered 10 material points

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: you have my col?]

Vos pugna bellum!

You are too far away! Get closer!

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: ?]

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: hey? you there?]

You need 25 Ethereal Points and you have 22 Ethereal Points

You recovered 71 material points

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: hello?]

Welcome to Emerald Valley Trade Route!

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: please answer me]

Welcome to Trassian!

You see: VaMpIrEsIxTeeN

You see: VaMpIrEsIxTeeN

VaMpIrEsIxTeeN was notified, now wait to see if s/he wants to trade with you.

VaMpIrEsIxTeeN aborted the trade.

You've entered Glacmor!

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: hey]

VaMpIrEsIxTeeN was notified, now wait to see if s/he wants to trade with you.

Welcome to the Glacmor Skill Academy!

littlebro2: why?

littlebro2: vampiresixteen?

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: please don't bj me]

[PM to VaMpIrEsIxTeeN: you lied to me?]

No player is in the game with the name of VaMpIrEsIxTeeN

this sucks :\ , what guild is he in ?

#edit CIAN.. he is in NCs with full RDa + col , have you tried talking to there GM ?

Edited by SenZon

Guild CIAN has 9 members. The guild URL is:

General info: Cofrady of eclectic fighting monks from all across EL. Help others bring honor to our lives, and strong to our guild.

Joining the guild: Mixer as well as fighters are welcome for learn Summoning and fighting skills . honorable and helpful people

Guild CIAN has 8 members.

Note the number change. :( Vampiresixteen was kicked from the guild for this (so I've heard from them), no need to drag them into the situation.

HELLO im CIANDCHAIN the gm of CIAN guild .

1/ i dont ned to give explanations , but vampire whas kiked from the guild , he returns when he gives litlebro his col .

2/ ty popeye , ho knows me personaly , CIAN guild is from honorable people starting whit me , and if in the proses someone is not honorable i kik him

3/ litle bro my guild is att your service , sorry for the bad undarstanding

have fun all

Seen a few minutes ago again still trying to sell CoL on market. Kicked from guild, definitely seen thread (reason kicked), and still continues behavior.

[VaMpIrEsIxTeeN @ 3]: Selling crown of life, pm me pls

[VaMpIrEsIxTeeN @ 3]: Buy 1 Gelatine Removal Stone, pm me pls

Blacklisting well earned.

Edited by GoodDay2Die

Thanks guys for your responses and I am glad to see that the guild has taken action.

I am pissed at myself for trusting this person. It was a mistake I will definitely learn from.

Chalk me up as another who can verify that hindsight is 20/20...

Add vampiresixteen's name to the list of pricks and knob-jockeys to be avoided in EL.

Along with newhope and rayla etc

Edited by tpk36

CHIANDCHAIN is an Honorable person and although his English is not good I know he wont tolerate this behavior. I hope no-one judges his guild badly because of this unsavory incident. I have known him for quite some time as he was an old guidie of mine and can assure you he is a decent and responsible person. As for the person responsible (Vampiresixteen) I hope no-one accepts her in there own guild, she certaintly wont be welcome in HELP.

Willowleaf aka Starlite.

So...CIAN guild blunders their recruitment policy and gets some player in, that player does some outlawish act and CIAN kick him and wash their hands of the situation...

at least they have offered their services to you. You should probably take them up on their offer and see if you can claim any compensation.

Situations like this can and do happen in most any guild. That he was immediately removed from the guild is the best and only thing a guild can do when it does happen. Predicting future behavior of a player with no previous "record" is hardly something that a guild can be held responsible for.

This situation could happen to every single guild in the game, not just CIAN. Don't think it couldn't happen to your guild as well.

This was one individual player's bad behavior. The guild took appropriate (and immediate) action to show they don't tolerate it. Let's focus on the player, not the guild.

I'm sure it can happen to most guilds. But unfortunatly they aren't totally 100% innocent either as at the time the person in question was in the guild, he would have been described as an "Honourable and helpful person". This wasn't the case, and the rest is history. Thats why CIAN guild have offered their services - they are doing what they can in light of the situation.

A few days ago a guildie was pvp'ing with a CIAN guild member and Vampiresixteen jumped in, killed my guildie and then refused to return his stuff - It wasn't a CoL or anything particularly valuable, but he stole it all the same and refused to give it back, on the grounds that my guildie had used a tit long instead of a bone to pvp.

Said guildie is new to EL and pvp and I explained to vamp that this seemed to be a misunderstanding between the pvp'ers.

Vamp still refused to return the db and CIAN gm WAS aware of this, so Vamp's behaviour was nothing new when he stole Littlbro's CoL etc.

PS: Love the emoticons Geordie :)

Edited by tpk36

HELLO

Cofrady of eclectic fighting monks from all across EL. Help others bring honor to our lives, and strong to our guild.

Joining the guild: Mixer as well as fighters are welcome for learn Summoning and fighting skills . honorable and helpful people

1 / i love when you spoke about my guild :D ty i see the interest , upside is the join info if you like to be in the guild

2/ Vampire still refused to return the db and CIAN gm WAS aware of this, so Vamp's behaviour was nothing new when he stole Littlbro's CoL etc. ?????

lol where is your honor tpk ???

TPK forgoth to said somthing , i return 2 times the tit long, tpk your guild isnot a honest person to pvp

2000 gc

im totaly honorable, and i fix all i make

you hear popeye and tpk and all people ho dont nows me

3/ lol i dont know you but im not whashing my hands , respect me, beacause you dont know me :D , i can said youre not honorble

but im not a gossip

and i dont spoke about people i dont know, like to mutch people :

4/ ty WILLOWLEAFT , lol :D hugs :P

5/ i spoke whit vampire i said when he eurn the col can get in the guild agen

6/ kik him from guild is all i can make , if you spoke whit a moderator , or if youre one , you know you pk is by your own risck

7/ inaly if you like to rad this message whiy no ortograpic or idiom mistakes , i left the message in italian and spanish

8/ psd gossip is a character from el , gossip people,is not good in real ive

have fun all

I SPOKE WHIT LITLEBRO ,AND ALL IS DIPLOMATCALY FIXED I CAN NOT CONTROL VAMPS MIND SORRY IM NOT GOD YET

CIANDCHAIN :D

TRANSLATION .

spa

loa problemas de my guild son de my guild apreciarica si no chismosearan tanto por favor , vampire fue expulsao cuando retorne sera por que devolvio la corona, lo sieno muchachos .

no are nada por que nadi lo puede hacer hble con litle bor y pedi perdon por la guild , busquen un libro y lean porfa , dejenme mis problems a my yo los mixeo :D

ital

non e vuono stare parlando di tutti la , cuelo non e vuono perfavore lashia tutto cossi .

o parlato co litebro per scuzarmy e o ditto vampire cuandoritorne a la corona puo riingresare a la guild .

scusa per tutti ma non posso fare piu , non sono dio

congratz on kicking the person out of your guild , dont worry too much about this thread .... next week someone else will be in the new and everyone will have forgotten about it

if someone can translate to spanish ( i think its spanish ) for me that would be cool lol

HELLO

Cofrady of eclectic fighting monks from all across EL. Help others bring honor to our lives, and strong to our guild.

1 / i love when you spoke about my guild :) ty i see the interest , upside is the join info if you like to be in the guild

2/ Vampire still refused to return the db and CIAN gm WAS aware of this, so Vamp's behaviour was nothing new when he stole Littlbro's CoL etc. ?????

lol where is your honor tpk ???

TPK forgoth to said somthing , i return 2 times the tit long, tpk your guild isnot a honest person to pvp

2000 gc

im totaly honorable, and i fix all i make

you hear popeye and tpk and all people ho dont nows me

3/ lol i dont know you but im not whashing my hands , respect me, beacause you dont know me :D , i can said youre not honorble

but im not a gossip

and i dont spoke about people i dont know, like to mutch people :

4/ ty WILLOWLEAFT , lol :D hugs :)

5/ i spoke whit vampire i said when he eurn the col can get in the guild agen

6/ kik him from guild is all i can make , if you spoke whit a moderator , or if youre one , you know you pk is by your own risck

7/ inaly if you like to rad this message whiy no ortograpic or idiom mistakes , i left the message in italian and spanish

8/ psd gossip is a character from el , gossip people,is not good in real ive

have fun all

I SPOKE WHIT LITLEBRO ,AND ALL IS DIPLOMATCALY FIXED I CAN NOT CONTROL VAMPS MIND SORRY IM NOT GOD YET

CIANDCHAIN :D

TRANSLATION .

spa

loa problemas de my guild son de my guild apreciarica si no chismosearan tanto por favor , vampire fue expulsao cuando retorne sera por que devolvio la corona, lo sieno muchachos .

no are nada por que nadi lo puede hacer hble con litle bor y pedi perdon por la guild , busquen un libro y lean porfa , dejenme mis problems a my yo los mixeo :D

ital

non e vuono stare parlando di tutti la , cuelo non e vuono perfavore lashia tutto cossi .

o parlato co litebro per scuzarmy e o ditto vampire cuandoritorne a la corona puo riingresare a la guild .

scusa per tutti ma non posso fare piu , non sono dio

I did not know that you had made amends to my guildie, so I apologise. Having said that, it should have been vamp making amends not you - vamps stole the stuff and you didnt.

Where is my honor? I was pointing out that vampiresixteen's behaviour was not unprecedented when he stole littlebro's CoL etc. I don't see how my (or your) honor is relevant. I wasn't insulting CIAN guild or you - I was simply pointing out that vamp's behaviour was nothing new

VaMpIrEsIxTeeN changed name, is now bLaCkBiRd. (showed up at votd sto wearing exact same gear as I saw her last as vampire, has the exact same stats as seen on vampire before that name was deleted, and I wasn't the only one at sto that recognized her, hehe. Did an absolutely horrible job of trying to pretend to be someone else.)

VaMpIrEsIxTeeN changed name, is now bLaCkBiRd. (showed up at votd sto wearing exact same gear as I saw her last as vampire, has the exact same stats as seen on vampire before that name was deleted, and I wasn't the only one at sto that recognized her, hehe. Did an absolutely horrible job of trying to pretend to be someone else.)

haha. awesome. Thanks for this info...

I wonder how long it'll be before he changes it again?