Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hellocat

Why only warriors?

I see all players in game are warriors and wearing armor like warriors.

But why i cant see mages with mage robes, awsome stuff and mages killing monsters?

Cuz magic is very expencive and not enough spells, robes, staff... Thats it!

Lets expand that skill/character!

i mean something like that:

FIREBALL! level 1 spell hit 1 - ....! Next maybe level 5 earth att, strike or smth hit ... - ... and so :(

pilt182.png

...you can atk monsters / animal with mage...

...and when u att monster then monster come and att you not like using range...

:)

Edited by Hellocat

pls search, robes, mage staves, etc. has already been suggested

Yea but can we kill monsters with magic?

Whats the point of magic robes?

All players are warriors!

Edited by Hellocat

ummm, search ftw clicky

U dont understand... :(

I'm afraid it is YOU who don't understand something. RTFR of this forums.

1. Do a search or read previous posts BEFORE making a suggestion in this forum! "Suggestions" that are repeats, already being worked on, or are already ingame WILL be deleted.

2. Make a descriptive title for your thread!

Do not use something like "read this". Instead write out what your thread is about!

Also, PLAY THE GAME BEFORE POSTING!

I've read at least dozen of your suggestions. They either made no sense, were already suggested and, what's funniest, were already implemented long time ago.

Ever heard of harm spell ?

As for robes purpose : here

what he means is a bigger range of spells and robes and more original ones. instead of harm and you would have things like (for example) fire, ice, water, lightning, earth, light and dark magic attacks and instead poison you could get burned from fire or frostbite from cold that would do damage over time. It's like poison but it would add a bit of originality and variation to the system as well as giving some use to the heat and cold shield spells that there are now.

as for robes, again he thinks it would be better to have more variation. For fighters you have black drag, red drag, white drag, ti, steel, iron, aug leather, leather - a pretty nice range but for mages you only have the upcoming robes (which i have to say imo are the best looking items to date) which is good to have but there isnt much choice and no proper weapons like a magic staff or spell book.

i know its a lot of work for the programmers but imo the magic system is one of the big MUST redo things in the game