Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cruella

Instance today anyone?

Since it seems to be hard to get a team ad hoc in game, let's try here.

If you would like to join a team to do 80-100 instance on the main server today, please sign up below.

I've done the instance twice on the test server and it was great fun, so let's do it on the main now! :D

Estimated time for starting is 8 pm GMT. For the first time it would be nice to have as many team members as possible, so preferably nine (plus perhaps 1-2 substitutes for those who will not be able to make it).

Arf.... I would have preferred to do it on thursday but if I can achieve all I want to do before tonight, I would be interested in joining. However, I would not be here before 9:00-9:30 pm GMT.

The team :

4ernij_kot

Alberich

Cruella

jammie

kl4Uz

LoLy

LordPida

Sergey

Walt_Her

has successfuly completed 80-100 instance as a first team (afaik) on the main server.

In comparison with Test Server it was much more difficult, not only because we were not negged as on TS, but also due to Yetis which has replaced forest chims.

Six players have survived to the end.

Again, teamwork and staying together, sharing supplies and co-operating was a key to success.

I hope we have pleased Radu with a number of bricks left in the instance, but hell, it was worth it!

We have got dragon blade and 2 bronze swords as drops, as well as good amount of gc's plus some fire arrows. These drops are available on Zartob btw, please buy them so we could share gc's fast :) (shameless plug)

I would like to thank the entire team for a courage needed to try it on main, as well as for great fights and teamwork in the instance.

The Team, it's been a honor and pleasure to beat the instance with you and I hope we'll try it again !

It was just amazing, I had tons of fun and excitment! You guys have been a great team and even though I died once, I can recommend this instance to everyone. it simply rocks! :)

Was great indeed, but with my p/c i had a hard time, died 2 times (bye bye rosto's) and klicked telering instead of sr :whistle: (pretty n00bies huh :wub: )

Anyway hope to join again in the future when i restocked on some rost's