Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

80 - 100 instance available for testing.

I'd love to try it, just a quick question though. I'm a/d 98/103. Will it still allow me in the instance, or do I have to play in the big boys' instance already? Or will failing TS 'trick' the NPC, just as you can do in a/d capped arenas?

The TS trick doesn't work. Not sure if you can go, you might be able to, depending on how the stuff is rounded.

hardest instance can't be done by low 110-120s team so what do they do if they can't access 80-100 lvl instance ? nothing ? thats nice

Can't wait to try it ! Too bad 7 more hours at work .... but if anyone needs 80-100 a/d ranger :o in a group this evening, pls drop me a message :D

The TS trick doesn't work. Not sure if you can go, you might be able to, depending on how the stuff is rounded.

hardest instance can't be done by low 110-120s team so what do they do if they can't access 80-100 lvl instance ? nothing ? thats nice

Don't cry, just train to 140's.

Don't cry, just train to 140's.

lol :P i don't cry ^^ im just a poor harvester <3

Speaking of it, wouldn't be a bad idea to have 100-130 a/d instance in between the 80-100 one and the one which apparently takes 130+ a/d players to be mastered. I believe that 100-130 a/d instance would soon prove to be the most popular one, as it would cover the widest range of fighters in game.

Speaking of it, wouldn't be a bad idea to have 100-130 a/d instance in between the 80-100 one and the one which apparently takes 130+ a/d players to be mastered. I believe that 100-130 a/d instance would soon prove to be the most popular one, as it would cover the widest range of fighters in game.

Agreed, the 100-130 group atm seem to be stuck between too easy (80-100) and too difficult (130+)...and as dreyan said, it could prove to be the most popular a/d catagory, since thats where people usually stop training or slow down when the exp / lvl gets to 'large for them to handle'. Also you often get the bunch of people trying to get 100 in each skill, and once they have gotten 100 a/d(or maybe a little larger) they focus on other skills.

Agreed, the 100-130 group atm seem to be stuck between too easy (80-100) and too difficult (130+)...and as dreyan said, it could prove to be the most popular a/d catagory, since thats where people usually stop training or slow down when the exp / lvl gets to 'large for them to handle'. Also you often get the bunch of people trying to get 100 in each skill, and once they have gotten 100 a/d(or maybe a little larger) they focus on other skills.

Totally agree with all thats said here

Edited by conavar

Totally agree with all thats said here

just change the monsters a bit lower and the drops lower quality

Wait when the instances are ready and then see if there's a missing category or something to be suggested to change? (not your stats ofc, training ftl :P )

Edited by Dugur

I suspended Michic0_oL for 2 weeks for his post, and I tend to suspend everyone who posted offtopic here, especialyl those who think they know better than me what to do.

I tried and completed the 80-100 instance on my friends 90s char ..

I had a Blast it was really fun we had only 1 type of 'normal' monsters (f.chim)

All the others where the new wierd names one with lots of health they were loads of fun what i liked about them they dropped hes/srs which helped a liltle

But the only thing i felt was it was a bit to easy (we had 9 ppl all 90s i belive could be why) only one person died from 1 wave but other then tht it was perfect :)

Say if ur just under the 80s a/d limit, would getting an att/def bless work? :) just thought about -TS thing and then this came up :P

I agree with SenZon. We both were in the same team.

Generally speaking, the whole instance was too easy. I died 2 times:

1. I forgot to cast resotration (with full mana and 120HEs), and imp got me

2. Unknown cause - probably by attacking summoned giant instead of mob - happens.

IMO the amout of mobs in the waves 3 and up could be increased. The mob in the 3rd wave was also too easy (lots of HP, but poor a/d).

When there were a lot of them (like in the 2nd wave), we had to use some strategy and tactic, when just one or two, we used 'brute force' attack - all against one.

Anyway, really, it's a great fun for everyone ;)

I'm curious, I guess this will end up over on the PK Server too? Nice if it does, because people will be 100 a/d, so perfect for this, and something for the community to do. ;)

we tried tonigh, with a group that should have prepared a bit better. Went in with a few people with non working maps, took a while to solve that. Then we kinda got overwhelmed by the yeti, didn´t keep our heads cool and we died, and died, and died again ;)

2nd wave was a bit harsh at first, but halfway through we finally pulled it together and managed to actually make it to the last wave. Unfortunately, some people had dropped out before that, and we were totally out of resources. Had to forfeit with just 1 last monster left at well more than half health.

We had fun though, and that's really important. And I think if you approach it just a little better, you won´t even need to summon giants to complete the instance. had 1 or 2 more people been able to stay till the end, we would have finished it 30 minutes before the official end of the instance.

Teamwork is off the essence, and most of al.. it's really really great fun

There wasn't any Yeti when we tried earlier (team with BloodSucker and SenZon that posted earlier)

there was a change? or there are differnet creatures coming randomly in every different instance?

Anyway it seemed relatively easy for the team of 9 (7 at end) players

The hard part was to get ready for it (was 1st time for all I suppose)

We had difficulties when we did "tactical" mistakes like not being all together

or for me not clicking SR and diss ring ontime ;)

Also it seemed "easy" for me as there were players wth lower a/d taking all the hits from the monsters

As for drops I got 3 bags and 220gc others got few Ks gc and sr-hes

we didn't sum the drops to see what we got

It was fun

It has been a great fun, except two of us did not have any map working (neither normal, nor tab, nor minimap) which was a big pain. Despite of all attampts we were unable to fix that so we were walking like blind. Returning to the team after dying under such circumstances was a nightmare, especially that the map is huge. Bashing 10k hp penguin was hilarious :) We have run out of resources a bit too soon to finish the last mob as Dilly said above, nevertheless fighting as a team in the instance was a great lesson. I'm sure next time we'll do better :hiya:

The only thing I would change in the instance - when we die, we could respawn at the beginning of the current wave map zone, not at the start. That would give more time for fighting and reduce walking. Apart from that, awesome addition to the game, thanks Radu!