Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suskie

Healing Ward

i was sitting at the beam during an invasion an noticed that there was a few healers, and ALOT of players with 5hp, i thought a healing ward or area effect healing spell would come in handy, say it uses 5-10HE's or like i read in another suggestion a enriched health essence and a few magic essences, and say it lasts for 1-5 minutes, and heals 10-20 health per 5-20 seconds, and affects an area of 10x10 squares? so anyone within that area would be healed while the ward lasted?

feedback please :)

As long as it didnt effect a mob, imo would not be abuse.

i think hes reffering to it the player using it as a way to semi-afk train, e.g. put a healing ward down and go do whateva you want, come back, place another

If it did use an Enriched health essense

I doult afk trainers will bother - or many

If it's a healing ward it should heal everything in range of it

Maybe creatures at a lesser rate than players but enough so it is not abused in that afk way.

1. Wards and mines works only on peoples with 'one' perk.

2. Now wards in game make effect only per step, not while sitting in area.

3. Heal wards can be used for easy heal mobs on multi train.

Better to make Wards of radiation/heat/cold damage, it will be more usefull.

well they could modify the code of this one to affect everyone and not having to walk, but like cho-yun said, maybe mobs at a lesser rate or not at all

My opinion about it: Wards, caltrops, mines is PK stoof, and they are used for PK or my be to kill strong mobs.

One perk is perk which make player PKable on any map, and make some wards work on people or mobs, and some not work not good idea.

My opinion about it: Wards, caltrops, mines is PK stoof, and they are used for PK or my be to kill strong mobs.

One perk is perk which make player PKable on any map, and make some wards work on people or mobs, and some not work not good idea.

True.

Still I don't see the reason why there actually should be someone healing people on IP? They can heal themselves or n00bs can go to ask heal from tutorial NPC.

make the heal ward only work at ip so it can be abused by a/d trainers

or make it very expensive to make but let it give much exp

ings would be then (suggestion)

75yew

1to5 enriched health ess

1 enriched magic ess

a seridiumbar (for giving the metal some more use)

the exp per ward would be 1500to3000 exp (adjusted)

the reg eng lv should be high around 80-90

Edited by humanalien

i was gonna say make it only work on ip, but then i thought it might be too much coding for the devs, and i think thats a bit to much exp humanalien

i was gonna say make it only work on ip, but then i thought it might be too much coding for the devs, and i think thats a bit to much exp humanalien

how much exp do you suggest?

i changed it to 1500-3000 exp so its some lower now

up to the devs i guess

up to the devs i guess

hopefully they like it

How about for a healing ward, have it work like heal summoned, except for it heals players and not not summons. It would happen in an instant and be over.

As long as it didnt effect a mob, imo would not be abuse.

i think hes reffering to it the player using it as a way to semi-afk train, e.g. put a healing ward down and go do whateva you want, come back, place another

Actually i was referring to multi training, as to healing your monster for you. lol :whistle: and loly, who was playing your char yesterday or so who didnt understand english very well? >.>