Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

How easy to kill with 100 a/d cap

Just letting you all know

I won’t be playing as much for a while

I am getting busier now Christmas is well on its way so don’t have as much time

Also I feel I need a break for the game (will still see me now and then but nowhere as much as I was)

Will still be keeping an eye on Odin (you can all leave me messages via him if you need anything made or for any other reason)

I have now used my spare pp’s was waiting for a nmt cloak which a fluffy gave to me the other day

With my new build and wearing Aug pants/steel chain/leather boots/COL/cutlass and without boosting with pots

Forest chims don’t use sr’s anymore because of mana drain

Mountain chims I kill with 1 restore,

Even those chickens are dead in 20 seconds (without using harm or damage rings)

Was even holding my own against yetis and arctic chim attacking me at the same time in Hulda

Giants took a while longer with its high HP But still had time to use Harm on them

Have not tried new setup on Dragon’s yet but I could heal faster than they could kill me before new setup just now they will die quicker

The reasons why I am posting this is just to show that it is possible to kill all these mobs with a capped A/D of 100

And it’s not all because of the no cool down on srs’s

Up to giants I believe I can take any mob out with this setup even with cool down on sr’s

So cya all around but just not as much as before

Handyman Thor

Gratz on it all and keep training loader so we can go hunting some Ice dragons for armor :)

GL with that lol, killed about 10 now and still no good drop ;/

Gratz on it all and keep training loader so we can go hunting some Ice dragons for armor :)

GL with that lol, killed about 10 now and still no good drop ;/

Segor was meaning from the manu point of view Loader makes Tit armor now and still lvling i think next for him will be a dragon blade watch this space :D

Handy

What Handyman said.

Binding stones being so rare, for someone to have a dragon armor, even if it was just for show off, it would be better to wait a bit more and get some ice dragon armor made. :)