Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_fox_macloud_*

fox_macloud and preto_velho was banned

Guest Guest_fox_macloud_*

hi. first i wanna to excuse for my bad english and i will really try to be clear.

i have a char since 2003 (fox_macloud) since 2003 i play the game according with rules.

i guess in 2006 i create another char ( preto_velho) for to be a fighter char because fox was very weak.

i never played with the 2 chars at same time. always playing according with rules. or i play with one or i play with other.

but i get married in may of this year and my wife do university. when i married i installed i telephone line in my house and begin use the internet and here begin the problems. my wife wants to use the computer at same time what me and this create a big confusion in my house. so i ask to one friend to install a program what let me and her using the same computer but in diferents screens with differents usuaries. one day she sees me playing and ask me to play with me. so i give her one of may chars (preto_velho) i teach her how to play and she begins. so we make a deal. we will help each other. she will help me up my alch and manu lvl and when i have i high level i give good things to her. one of moderators said to me what this is not ilegal (if this was made in differents ips) but that part of ip i don't knew it and besides i don't knew what my pc used the same ip for the 2 usuaries. i dont knew no ho is IP. i only knew it because of this bad mistake.

like i never played this game out of rules and i am a old player i beg you admin of the game for reconsider the ban of this 2 chars. i will make what to be necessary to reparate this mistake. and i swear what i never have intention to be out of rules. its only you say what i have to do and i will.

but please reconsider and bring us back our chars

attentivelly : Giovani Melo

i never played with the 2 chars at same time. always playing according with rules. or i play with one or i play with other.
This does not mean you can bagdrop stuff or use a middleman to get items from one character to another. It is still breaking rule 5 even if they are not online at the same time.

Now assuming you really do have a wife (which is questionable because I can't imagine why a wife would think it great fun to do nothing else but stock you with alch supplies):

so i give her one of may chars (preto_velho) i teach her how to play and she begins. so we make a deal. we will help each other. she will help me up my alch and manu lvl and when i have i high level i give good things to her. one of moderators said to me what this is not ilegal (if this was made in differents ips) but that part of ip i don't knew it and besides i don't knew what my pc used the same ip for the 2 usuaries. i dont knew no ho is IP. i only knew it because of this bad mistake.
This is absolutely illegal for several reasons.

1. You can never trade with your own character even if somebody else is on it. Once you log onto it, it is your alt even if a wife is using it.

2. You are sharing characters and trading with them too. Illegal.

3. She is leveling your character AND muling stuff from the other character onto yours? Yikes!

4. It is still illegal if you deliberately change your IP to get around rule 5.

And to top it off, your other alt grgiovani has traded with fox_macloud too! You just cannot do that!

You need to read this:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

and when you are done with that, I suggest you go back and read rule 5 in it's entirety. I think you completely missed it's finer points.

please i really don't knew what i was doing was ilegal. reconsidere plz i promisse what we never will play with the 2 chars at same time again. just give our chars back.

i know what is hard to belive but i really dont has intention to be out of rules.

ok i read the link what u gave to me read and i have 3 questoins for u.

question one: my chars will be back in 1 month ???

question two: how can i play with my wife? we have to play only one per time ? never the two at same time???

question three : if we can play togheter we cannot make trade one with other?

i just question this because i really dont know how the game works.

sorry for the trouble

You possibly get one character back and odds are it will get a complete item wipe too.

You can't trade in any way because she uses your character. That includes bag drops, trade icon, using another player or bot as a middleman to take the stuff and give it to another.

If you really have a wife, she will have to start her own character and if it ends up being just another harvest mule for you, it probably will get locked as well.

If you do not understand the rules, I suggest you ask somebody to give you a clear translation.