Eternal Lands Official Forums
FatboyJaxx

Make bethel cave single combat.

gaming needs balance.

From what i read here, making such obscene amounts of a/d exp in that cave is out of balance. So imho its a good propsal to change it.

If that cave is meant to produce that much exp, then the game maker will leave it as it is - i'm pretty sure :brooding:

regards :)

gaming needs balance.

From what i read here, making such obscene amounts of a/d exp in that cave is out of balance. So imho its a good propsal to change it.

If that cave is meant to produce that much exp, then the game maker will leave it as it is - i'm pretty sure :)

I know Radu isnt a fan of the feros in Bethel, now wether thats because of the huge amount of Xp they give, or the arguements they cause or a totally differant reason only he can answer

Taken From Topic in Abuse section:

Nowhere. And you keep complaining about the feroses in the cave, I'll remove them, because I don't like them there anyway.
Edited by conavar

call me a 95 def lvl n00b but he prolly doesnt like them there cos of the 1 million xp per hour ?

Tonight was a classic. I went to the cave and a trainer had all 6 feros. His guildie was there and kept dropping restock bags and healing the feros. Luckily, this particular multier had a decent attitude and quickly cut one free for me and another trainer who came in. The guildie healed and dropped supplies the entire time and still is up to the time of this post. He claimed 435k a/d exp in 22 min.

I got a feros to train on without attitude from the trainer, so I wasn't put out. That's a crazy amount of experience though.

Edit: BK, if you can show me how to get multi feros, pm me your H4X :o

Edited by Ozmondius

This cave should be made nonmulticombat.

It truely is annoying to find 1 person train on 4+ feros while the other spawns are occupied. Lately we have more ppl that can train on feros, the demand for feros spawn is increasing, and it would be a great idea to make this cave a training ground for everybody, not just one person.

Reading this makes my jaw drop to the floor.

When i was at ogre / fluff lvl there were 2 double spawns. The double ogre in Carmien Manor and the double fluff in Imbroglio cave. You were (very)lucky if those spawns were free but as soon as somebody turned up that was it...(multi) game over. It was considered very rude to try and claim those spawns for yourself and would turn into serping/guild war/drama w/e.

Now if i was to train on ferros and id come to that cave and smby was taking 3+ ferros, id politely ask if i could have 1, but if that person would say no i would just take a few off him.

Somebody claiming that many monsters and leaving me with nothing to train would never ever fly with me.

you mean like ...... this ..................

elscreen002meh.png

yes, but there is another map also : 1.3M+ / hour i think in melinis you get 1.4M

thelinor is like 1.3+m/hour also

bethel feros is like 1.1-1.2m

i should check in ww soon but i don't expect more than 800k/h (chims so more expensive)

u get 1.1m too in imbrog

Edited by Michic0_oL

Maybe each mob above one, should increase the chances for items to break

Tit Plate : 1/1000 chance to break with 1 mob...... 1/250 with 5 mobs :(

cona, tinf perk takes away def penalty's so it like u train one of mob, meaning less chance to break items, he has tinf obv, if he didn't his breaks would be very costly. imo just take the damn perk out of the game and give everyone back their pp's :(

TinF perk isnt the overriding problem though, even if it was removed from the game, people would still quite easily multi feros/fluffs/dc's etc, maybe not for as long as they do now, but still very easy to do and even worse if guildies re-supply them.

And its not about the uber xp they get per hour (other might have issues with it but I dont), to me its about 1 or 2 ppl monopoligising (sp) the spawns that are ment for everyone, not just them.

Maybe each mob above one, should increase the chances for items to break

Tit Plate : 1/1000 chance to break with 1 mob...... 1/250 with 5 mobs

No more BroD, actualy someone need only tiger stones to kick fighter from pk for long time :)

cona, tinf perk takes away def penalty's so it like u train one of mob, meaning less chance to break items, he has tinf obv, if he didn't his breaks would be very costly. imo just take the damn perk out of the game and give everyone back their pp's

U forget say: 'Make teh instinct attribute caped to 4 !!!1111eleven!1'

you mean like ...... this ..................

u r pr0 stealther, but ur a sucks paparazzi, because u forget walk to theli at this time :evilgrin:

On topic: just make this cave PK, leave 2-3 feros on inside :medieval:

other feroses put to the II on hydro way and make more fun for hydro runners

And don't make this cave single combat, because we r got mixers with ICD perk who train on single feros w/o risk to breake armor or visiting UW, with +15 defence penalty and 6 free pps which can be spended to instinct or vitality

Edited by loly

cona, tinf perk takes away def penalty's so it like u train one of mob, meaning less chance to break items, he has tinf obv, if he didn't his breaks would be very costly. imo just take the damn perk out of the game and give everyone back their pp's :D

nono........... you train 1x chim, u get ∂ blocks/hour ; u train 4x chim u get 4∂ blocks /hour so 4x more blocks. fine, with tinf you block same if its 4 chims or 1.

But there is the critical hit you cannot block : 1x chim : ∆ crit/hour ; 4x chim => 4∆crit/hour.

lets say break rate on tit plate is 1/10k hits - you get ∆ hit in 1 hour on single chim : your break chance is ∆/10k ; 4x chims, break is 4∆/10k = 4x more chance to break your armor on 4x chim than 1x chim because u get 4x more critical hits.

training 1 chim for 4 hours is like training 4 chims for 1 hour with tinf, so you break your armor 4 times faster on 4chims, 3 times faster on 3 chims etc

TinF perk isnt the overriding problem though, even if it was removed from the game, people would still quite easily multi feros/fluffs/dc's etc, maybe not for as long as they do now, but still very easy to do and even worse if guildies re-supply them.

Even no need guildies to supply them, hyperbags do that for them -.-

Even no need guildies to supply them, hyperbags do that for them -.-

@ fero cave its hard to make HyperBags because it's really busy but a full load of hes/srs last them 2-3+ hours from what i have seen espeacially because they train in full tit etc..

Can we turn this topic into a poll and get a community vote?

Why?

If you're just interested in people's opinions then fair enough, but the outcome of such a poll should have no effect on whether or not the cave is changed.