Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Trojan_Knight

I need a siggy

Only 3 days left if you include today.. So hurry and get your "artwork" turned in on time :hug:

Also, Iori is correct, some of ya siggys do not pass.. You need to fix that bs so that it is with in the rules of 640x80.. You will be disqualified if your siggies are not within the correct pixel range. Just trying to help ya, no offense intended.

~~> me <~~ :P

Who's one now? I did Edit my post.. :lipssealed:

Guest Trojan_Knight

Today is turkey day! W00t.. Also means this contest has ended. Any edits or posts on this thread to the contestants prior to me detemining a winner will automatically disqualify you.

Since today is "Thanksgiving".. I want to say Happy Turkey Turkey to everyone. Also, in regards to this contest. Their will be 1 winner announced later, either today (if not overly fukd up) or tomarrow if not suffering from a severe hang over. But regardless will be announced by latest tomarrow night (my time {gmt -5hrs})

~~> me <~~ :)

Guest Trojan_Knight

After a review of all the siggy's. And my inability to be able to supply myself w/ enough booze to not see straight.. I have determined a winner. Before I state who it is.. I want to say this..

Thank you for everyone who attempted to submit a siggy or few. I greatly appreciate your work, and your efforts. If I was to choose a signature for me, and only me. I would with out a doubt choose MagpieLee's, cuz it is just hilarious. But this isn't about me.. Its about the guild. So I can't go that route. There were 2 people that submited siggies that had at least one that made me think "that rocks" .. But one submited 3, other two, just are not my taste. The other person submited one. So, at the very last min, I'm going to do something a little different. I'm going to award the winner like I said I would. Then offer the other person that had 3 signatures a amt of gc for the 1 siggy alone.

Peeves, congratulations on winning $29,000 gc. Contact me ingame "Sir"

As to the other person I spoke of.. Fryslan if your willing. I'll pay $25,000 gc for the very bottom siggy you included, if you wish.. This is only a 1 time deal, so please think about it and let me know, either via here or ingame. Again, the name is "Sir"

Anyways, have fun and dont eat to much food today on turkey day which is almost over :)

~~> me <~~ ;)

Guest Trojan_Knight

Just pm me on game and see if ya can catch me.. Im usually afk but I check back often :D

edit: d'oh.. ingame name: Sir

~~> me <~~ :)

Edited by Trojan_Knight