Eternal Lands Official Forums
Acelon

Hopping on to the next guild

SK said no, he is not interested in hosting a mod

~zipher4~

lol.. "hosting a mod".. not to be rude.. but he's just another player too you know.. if he was in my guild he would be treated as such.. just another player....

This "a mod is a player too" thing is actually an EL urban myth. Whilst it may be true that a moderator was indeed once a player, the sad truth is that once they become mods they stop being players/human almost entirely. The cybermen conversion process that turns them into Harvester Bots removes almost all traces of humanity, as well as installing a never-break pickaxe, skin-grafting a perma-excavator cloak on them and removing teh humour gland, amongst other side effects. I highly suggest you all arm your guild members with sonic screwdrivers immediately just in case I can no longer contain Acelon in Ace guild and he escapes into society again. Good luck and DONT BLINK - PYE

Due to I occassionally have a "fowl" mouth as some tards would say.. And I'm not really into internet nanny bs. Now I'm not saying that some mods would or wouldn't accept those types of ordeals. I'm just saying I'm not interested in dealing with any type of "possible bs. ~~> me <~~ :P

You'd be surprised to see how much like normal human beings the EL mods are. I've even caught one swearing sometime, and, hold on to your seats for this one people, they tend to make jokes too. At least a part of the mods ingame are some of the people giving the least bs of all people in game. If you want straightforward.. might be time to give it a go nonetheless :P

^^ Dilly

I know a certain mod that is hilarious, and has great taste in music as well. I am not sure, but s/he may be an actual human. :laugh:

Edited by Normtide

You should join ELM, Ace. Hazor would love your company. We even have an Australian player. He's authentic and even insults New Zealand! Not to mention that we're always active on channel 20.

Plus, we have Doctor_Who.