Eternal Lands Official Forums
Acelon

Hopping on to the next guild

DeL has Europeans, Americans and everything in between.

Post why you think your guild would be a good fit for me

...coz

Feel free to drop in. :D

SK said no, he is not interested in hosting a mod

~zipher4~

lol.. "hosting a mod".. not to be rude.. but he's just another player too you know.. if he was in my guild he would be treated as such.. just another player....

Besides its fun to mute him with #change_Rank_Acelon 2 :P

~zipher4~

lol.. "hosting a mod".. not to be rude.. but he's just another player too you know.. if he was in my guild he would be treated as such.. just another player....

Besides its fun to mute him with #change_Rank_Acelon 2 :)

Now that I think about it... Doesn't it sounds like a mod is a contagious disease? Hosting a mod. Interesting.

Edited by Iori

We are mostly american/canadian.. but have australian peeps as well. We try to have fun and promote teamwork and helpfullness. . we dont like total noobs.. though we do take them on every once in a while to 'train them up'. but i dont think you need 'training up' :).

you must not know Ace... ;)

~zipher4~

Says a lot about your guild. (TC) at one time had 3 mods and we were proud of it. Besides, mods are players too you know.

Acey :);)

~zipher4~

Says a lot about your guild. (TC) at one time had 3 mods and we were proud of it. Besides, mods are players too you know.

I'm with zipher4. Having a mod in the guild is a pain in the ass :/

S.

We are mostly american/canadian.. but have australian peeps as well. We try to have fun and promote teamwork and helpfullness. . we dont like total noobs.. though we do take them on every once in a while to 'train them up'. but i dont think you need 'training up' :).

you must not know Ace... ;)

'training up' is not in skills.. we do help out noobs to train there skills.. but i ment it as. in knowledge of the game... like tours of c2.. harvestables.. good mixing spots.. spawns.... ect.... i doubt i would ever have to give ace a tour of c2 and the closest harvestables there.. :D

Edited by jizzy

~zipher4~

S.

I can only imagine...I hear some of them are quite a bunch of spawn serp'ers. :pickaxe::P

Anyway, chosen a guild yet Ace? We are all dying to know...really. :whistle:

S.

[PM from Gossip: acelon isn't in a guild. I hope they're not lonely. ]

I dont think so

Edited by Spleenie
Fixed your quote.

~zipher4~

S.

yeah i know something about it ;/

~zipher4~

S.

HUH?! Why would you say something THAT cruel?!

Well, we have mods already in S&S - but if you are a mod like these guys (Vespa mandatory) then by all means:

mods.jpg

:D

Guest Trojan_Knight

~zipher4~

S.

HUH?! Why would you say something THAT cruel?!

Ace is a cool person in my book.. Has helped me go from nub mappy to pr0.. But regardless, I don't think I would want any mod in my guild. Due to I occassionally have a "fowl" mouth as some tards would say.. And I'm not really into internet nanny bs. Now I'm not saying that some mods would or wouldn't accept those types of ordeals. I'm just saying I'm not interested in dealing with any type of "possible bs. So, maybe some of ya think "thats cruel" or "that says a lot about this or that guild." I see it as just being honest. And if ya don't like it, we can turn this into a flameR war, or w/e kind of bs ya want outside of this thread. Since I'm not into hijacking..

Anyways, good luck Ace, I'm sure many guilds are just begging for ya to make a appearence in their guild lolz.. To bad ya not doing that old info thingy though.. Was hoping that EL Times news paper thingy was gonna make some kind of come back lolz..

~~> me <~~ :)

Ace is a cool person in my book.. Has helped me go from nub mappy to pr0.. But regardless, I don't think I would want any mod in my guild. Due to I occassionally have a "fowl" mouth as some tards would say.. And I'm not really into internet nanny bs. Now I'm not saying that some mods would or wouldn't accept those types of ordeals. I'm just saying I'm not interested in dealing with any type of "possible bs. So, maybe some of ya think "thats cruel" or "that says a lot about this or that guild." I see it as just being honest. And if ya don't like it, we can turn this into a flameR war, or w/e kind of bs ya want outside of this thread. Since I'm not into hijacking..

Anyways, good luck Ace, I'm sure many guilds are just begging for ya to make a appearence in their guild lolz.. To bad ya not doing that old info thingy though.. Was hoping that EL Times news paper thingy was gonna make some kind of come back lolz..

~~> me <~~ :)

Don't want to be rude, but.... ROFLMAO, EPIC post:P

Guest Trojan_Knight

~~> me <~~ :P

:P Na, I didn't take it as rude.. Just tired of some that I quoted yapping about bs and i figured they needed my opinion :) lolz

edit: Meant, that I quoted in the above post of my EPIC post :P lolz..

Edited by Trojan_Knight

:P Na, I didn't take it as rude.. Just tired of some that I quoted yapping about bs and i figured they needed my opinion :P lolz

edit: Meant, that I quoted in the above post of my EPIC post :P lolz..

You still remain clueless. It's somewhat cute :)

You still remain clueless. It's somewhat cute :)

Name calling from a mod?

~zipher4~

Acey :hug:;)

Hmm think before you type something such as (Says alot about your guild) . Imo it says nothing Negative or Positive except its how i run my guild. Im not impressed

Edited by Scorpion_King

Due to I occassionally have a "fowl" mouth as some tards would say.. And I'm not really into internet nanny bs. Now I'm not saying that some mods would or wouldn't accept those types of ordeals. I'm just saying I'm not interested in dealing with any type of "possible bs. ~~> me <~~ ;)

You'd be surprised to see how much like normal human beings the EL mods are. I've even caught one swearing sometime, and, hold on to your seats for this one people, they tend to make jokes too. At least a part of the mods ingame are some of the people giving the least bs of all people in game. If you want straightforward.. might be time to give it a go nonetheless :hug:

^^ Dilly