Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gildrig!

Worst Thing That Has Happened To You

:pickaxe:Worst Thing That Has Happened To You :)

Post it Here!

Ok- I want to know what the worst thing ever to happen to you in EL was,To see who has the worst luck, Like unluckiest of the week :P

So ill start.

"I bought Brand New titanium armor set and Orc Slayer and went into the No Drop Map KF! I went in basically to get pwnt by other players- i was foolish enuf not to wear a red cape, and i got BroD'ed by some evil player:

[00:52:39] GilDrig was hit with the branch of destruction!

[00:52:39] Your Orc Slayer has been degraded to Used Orc Slayer

Now that would have been fine- Except :

Today is a special day:

Day of the dead

English: This day, there is a random chance that when an entity dies (human or computer controlled) it will respawn full health where it died, without droping any items or using rostogol stones.

Role Playing: Mortos has some extra power today, so he will randomly save any living (or undead) being from it's ultimate fate.

And i came back with full HP!

[00:52:42] GilDrig was hit with the branch of destruction!

[00:52:42] Your Titanium Plate Mail has been degraded to Used Titanium Plate Mail

I tried to repair it- But heavyBeard Failed :(

So that was my day of bad luck- what was Yours? :D

(To post the best thing that has happened to you click HERE)

Edited by Gildrig!

:pickaxe:Worst Thing That Has Happened To You :)

Post it Here!

Ok- I want to know what the worst thing ever to happen to you in EL was,To see who has the worst luck, Like unluckiest of the week :P

So ill start.

"I bought Brand New titanium armor set and Orc Slayer and went into the No Drop Map KF! I went in basically to get pwnt by other players- i was foolish enuf not to wear a red cape, and i got BroD'ed by some evil player:

Today is a special day:

Day of the dead

English: This day, there is a random chance that when an entity dies (human or computer controlled) it will respawn full health where it died, without droping any items or using rostogol stones.

Role Playing: Mortos has some extra power today, so he will randomly save any living (or undead) being from it's ultimate fate.

[00:52:42] Your Titanium Plate Mail has been degraded to Used Titanium Plate Mail

So that was my day of bad luck- what was Yours? :D

That sucks pretty bad.

A while back I lost my OS - I mean, really, I lost it. No clue what I did with it, I just went to get it from sto and it was gone. I guess I dropped it somewhere when someone was distracting me.

Yeah, you had some breaks today, but:

1. Dman lost the cuisses of cooldown removal (and many other things in the past), and doesn't complain.

2. You didn't break much in the past:

Sat May 3 18:25:47 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Mirror Cloak

Wed May 7 00:26:31 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Titanium Shield

Fri May 9 04:03:16 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Medallion of Life

Wed May 14 02:31:02 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Used Titanium Shield

Sat May 17 00:16:34 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Titanium Greave

Fri May 23 23:24:37 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Mirror Cloak

Mon May 26 00:00:50 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Mirror Cloak

Mon May 26 16:27:50 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Titanium Plate Mail

Wed May 28 00:13:38 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Bronze Sword

Wed May 28 05:57:16 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Bronze Sword

Sat May 31 06:14:12 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Mirror Cloak

Thu Jun 5 01:55:56 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Mirror Cloak

Sun Jun 8 23:42:44 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Body Piercing Cloak

Sun Jun 8 23:50:31 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Titanium Greave

Sun Jun 8 23:57:04 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Mirror Cloak

Mon Jun 9 00:03:44 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Titanium Plate Mail

Mon Jun 9 01:16:00 2008 Player Atlanticiem lost a Titanium Shield

Last 5 breaks in a few mins of pking.

What I learned from this lesson: NMT perk.

I once lost (crit failed) making 5 COLs out of 9, in a 24 hour period. :pickaxe:

I should add this was a long time ago, before saving stones.

Edited by annatira

I've not really had bad luck, I've broke a Thermal Serp, that was pretty annoying, but I pk'd another one about 2 days later lol. And I've broke ~4 Bone of Deaths, but I always bought another one straight away. (This was when they were 150k, not 180k.) :pickaxe:

Hmm.. ofcourse there happend worse things to me

but ye, it's only a game :P Like i just broke my

MoL after 2 heals, which i pked yesterday :pickaxe:

Or my thermal serp which got destroyed after 1-2 week

But the worst thing that happend to me is..

Disconnecting in fights i think :)

well the worst think tht happened to me was pretty stupid tbh lol .. i bought a BroD and tried it on a bear ..no need to say more lol xD

brod-1.jpg

well the worst think tht happened to me was pretty stupid tbh lol .. i bought a BroD and tried it on a bear ..no need to say more lol xD

brod-1.jpg

phail

I was trying to help in an invasion by summoning yetis, failed 4/5.

One yeti only did about 200 damage. (which, tbh, was more then I expected O.o)

elscreen050.png

Again, tried to help an invasion on a FCW

ouch.jpg

and a lot of un-interesting breaks and rosto losses.

But, I've had luck too

elscreen026.png

proof2.jpg

So it all evens out and makes EL interesting :)

~KgN

:)Worst Thing That Has Happened To You :angry:

Post it Here!

Ok- I want to know what the worst thing ever to happen to you in EL was,To see who has the worst luck, Like unluckiest of the week :omg:

So ill start.

Today is a special day:

Day of the dead

So that was my day of bad luck- what was Yours? :)

That sucks pretty bad.

A while back I lost my OS - I mean, really, I lost it. No clue what I did with it, I just went to get it from sto and it was gone. I guess I dropped it somewhere when someone was distracting me.

You probably broke it ion a fight and didn't notice- check your logs, happened to me with my MoL :D

You probably broke it ion a fight and didn't notice- check your logs, happened to me with my MoL :)

No, it would have degraded first. Someone was talking to me IRL and I goofed up and dropped it somewhere...

OK. bought a CoL. had it about 3 days and it got degraded.. tankel ate it..

harvested and alched till i could buy another.. forgot to put a mm cape on walking through SKF got killed by a cyc and my CoL got bag jumped..

worked a week or so longer had my gc's to buy a CoL again.. was walking through NC on the way to the bot to buy it.. apparently there was still a small GIWS invasion going on i had forgotten about.. and an ACW killed me.. and all my gc's got bag jumped..

absolutely WORST time of my life on EL.. but .. its all part of the game i guess.... *btw this all happened in the same month. or month and a half*

Well one of the worst things that has happened to me was...

Ive been playing el for about a month and i worked my ass off for a week and plenty of help from guildies to get a js, then I thought that with it equipped i would be able to take on a puma, i couldn't, i lost the js only to never be seen by me again.

Edited by time4u2die

harvested and alched till i could buy another.. forgot to put a mm cape on walking through SKF got killed by a cyc and my CoL got bag jumped..

worked a week or so longer had my gc's to buy a CoL again.. was walking through NC on the way to the bot to buy it.. apparently there was still a small GIWS invasion going on i had forgotten about.. and an ACW killed me.. and all my gc's got bag jumped..

absolutely WORST time of my life on EL.. but .. its all part of the game i guess.... *btw this all happened in the same month. or month and a half*

"got killed by a cyc"

i didn't kill you if that's what your saying

edit - incase u don't know people call me cyc

Edited by cycrosism

"got killed by a cyc"

i didn't kill you if that's what your saying

edit - incase u don't know people call me cyc

pointless....

id have to say the worst thing that ever happened to me in el was this:

i was mining in a cave and got hit by a wall for 30 points, used a few he's, then was hit again by another wall, used my last he, then upset a radon pouch and was hit for 28 points of damage ( which was the one that sent me to the underworld) when i came back for my dead bag and i think i was bagjumped because i got there on time, but it was gone. :)

This didn't happen to me, but I heard it in the mod channel today:

Some person that I won't name went in KF with a thermal and no rostogol. That person got out of KF and died right away, losing the thermal. Guess why :)

And another person, very similar circumstnaces, lost a thermal when coming out of KF, but for a different reason. Let's see who can guess :pickaxe:

Well for me that's a pretty easy question...

After several months of intens playing i woke up one day early morning pretty tired because i had played till late night ofcourse...

finding that i couldn't login anymore... Actually the entire game was out i read the forums and there where some difficulties. Later on stuff was solved and we could play just for the fact that all of the EL players had to start from scratch because the game had crashed and there was no such thing as back ups like there is today. I lost my kick ass allround character and i was totally upset about it.

worst day of my EL carreer for sure!!! hope none will ever have to experience that anymore!!!

OH... just read the post above me i wasn't referring to your question entropy lol

This didn't happen to me, but I heard it in the mod channel today:

Some person that I won't name went in KF with a thermal and no rostogol. That person got out of KF and died right away, losing the thermal. Guess why :)

And another person, very similar circumstnaces, lost a thermal when coming out of KF, but for a different reason. Let's see who can guess :pickaxe:

they had One perk and died from the mines placed at kf flag

they had One perk and died from the mines placed at kf flag
That's a good guess. I was thinking perhaps they were poisoned and died before they could get to storage. But I like your guess better and it fits the "died right away" clue.