Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

No drops KF

Well, there have been a few suggestions in the past to make the death penalty smaller, so that more people can PK. The suggestions ranged from "remove rostos altogether and say goodbye to your castle" to "make a different rosto that only works for PK, and which will be cheaper".

So I am *CONSIDERING* making KF a no drops map (you'd still lose rostos if you have them with you though), with the hope that this will encourage PKing, but I am a little bit reluctant because there is some work involved, and I am sure I am going to hear arguments such as: "Omfg, what about the BROD!11!". To which I can say: "Wear the fucking bronze armor then, good protection against BroD", then I will hear replies such as: "Omfg, bronze armor is like so ghay!11".

So, if you want me to actually implement it (as a 30 days trial or something), I want some pledges from the top 100 a/d players (or anyone with an a/d over 90), which will read like:

"I, [player name], rank [rank] a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!".

So copy the above pledge, fill in your details, and post it here (if you want to support this change). I want 25 pledges before I give it a try (for 30 days).

"I, ohmygod currently rank 15/19, a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!".

Edited by ohmygod

"I, Anamir, rank 90/60 a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (4h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!".

I, KADLUB, 111/114 a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (4h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!".

But i have to go back to school for 2 weeks. But still, if i log in, i ll stay more than 2 hours ;)

"I, Zalbo, rank 184/142 a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!".

I know some people are quite attached to their pki and hesitate to lose them eg dont pk unless they are sure they will win.

Just as a suggestion, could the PKI thing be changed to only give or lose PKI points when a rosto is lost. Then there will be no excuse for people not to use the map.

I know some people are quite attached to their pki and hesitate to lose them eg dont pk unless they are sure they will win.

Just as a suggestion, could the PKI thing be changed to only give or lose PKI points when a rosto is lost. Then there will be no excuse for people not to use the map.

I wonder if they still excuses not to PK, c'mon man lol pki worth shit, go PK! ;) But still good point OMG.

"I, Halosmee, rank 67/72 a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!".

I wonder if they still excuses not to PK, c'mon man lol pki worth shit, go PK! ;) But still good point OMG.

Those who do not want to PK will always find something to complain. Rostogols, Brod, PKI, their dignity (omfg, a n00b pwned me), and so on.

Well, there have been a few suggestions in the past .... so that more people can PK....

So I am *CONSIDERING* making .., with the hope that this will encourage PKing..."

I'm certainly more likely to walk through there if I'm not going to be losing stuff quite so easily. However, our characters do reflect something about our real world selves. For some people that means they actually find killing distasteful and no incentive is going to change that.

Hmm, Bronze armour you say? I see an opportunity coming... >}:)

"I, Fedora, att and def in 100-110 range, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!"

(I'll be back playing in October...damned exams...)

Just a question.. if KF goes no drop. shouldnt the murc spawn be moved to another map like TD or RoT?

Ruins of Tirnym non pk map, it not good idea put mercury bag on it, TD already have some bag spawned(BRS, thread), and someone can mix DE in TD w/o cooldown, cactus and raw Quartz is harvestable in TD.

Edited by loly

Just a question.. if KF goes no drop. shouldnt the murc spawn be moved to another map like TD or RoT?

Ruins of Tirnym non pk map, it not good idea put mercury bag on it, TD already have some bag spawned(BRS, thread), and someone can mix DE in TD w/o cooldown, cactus and raw Quartz is harvestable in TD.

my point was that it should be moved from KF.. it doesnt matter wich map its moved to imo. move it to c2..nice and far away like hulda ;)

shud remove creatures from kf also so noobs can go there like b4

ps. i mean im not a fighter or anyfin i wuld come to kf just for the fun of watching cool fights..help make it more populated like it used to ;<

Edited by AudioSlave

shud remove creatures from kf also so noobs can go there like b4

I agree, and if it is made no drop it would be fairly easy to train there without risk.

I, Dugur, rank 142/161 a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!

"I, Carat, rank 97/114 a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!".

I, Peach, rank 346/294 a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!

I, [AttilTheHun], rank [+100/+100] a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!".

Already meet the criteria of 30 minutes a day, sometimes AFK, come see me:D

oh what the hell.. for the greater good.. here we go

I, Dilly, 92/96 a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!

BTW.. do trips from underworld back to KF count in thos 30 mins? :-P

I, jowwow, rank 248/161 a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!

I mclove rank 313/274 solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!

I Druss 274/256 solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!